embrasses moi, 언니 — a paris to korea story

The Littlest Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jennie flew to paris for an event with Chanel. she took lots of photos because lisa said so, she wanted to be updated with everything her girlfriend does. 

but during a facetime conversation in the train, here's what happened. 

“i’ll be there soon, love. shortly.”

“but it’s been 12 hours and i miss you already”, lisa was evidently pouting inside jennie’s phone screen; they have been video calling for the past two hours.

lisa was sometimes put on hold; but ending the call is not an option.

“watch kuma, okay?” jennie reminded her, treating kuma as if he is their first born.

“he’s actually here!!!! kuma!!! come to daddy!!” kuma hurriedly went to lisa’s lap; in the mood for playtime.

lisa hovered the phone over kuma’s face; exposing jennie.

“hello, my love. don’t miss mommy too much, okay?” jennie said to their son- and as if in understanding, kuma barked softly.

“don’t worry, mommy. my other mommy is taking good care of me”, lisa said with a slight change of voice; as if imitating that of kuma- which made jennie giggle.

“you guys are the cutest!!! ugh. i can’t wait to come home to the both of you.”

 “we miss you, mommy”, lisa spoke for the both of them, while holding kuma’s paw- imitating a wave gesture.

“oh- by the way babe. we’re practically a long distance couple right now- and you know what they say about long distance relationships...” lisa started acting seductively

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter