KehLini

The Littlest Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after jennie and lisa went to dua lipa's concert in seoul, rumors about their relationship started escalating. but will they postpone lisa's request to go to her fave's concert just because? 

“i’d go if you go with me, too. do we have a deal?” three days before dua lipa’s concert, lisa and i were thumb-wrestling while asking each other questions. i love it when we do that, any excuse to hold her hand.

“deal”, it was a two-concert promise.

she’ll go with me to dua lipa (even though she only knows new rules) and i’ll go with her to kehlani (even though i only know honey).

i’ll take what i can get.

——

“that means we can’t go, baby”, rumors spread like wildfire about the dua lipa concert we’ve been to. people were speculating that we were dating. we really are but they don’t need to know that.

“why can’t we?”, i asked, trying to pacify her disappointment.

“because sajangnim said so”, she put out a sad pout.

—-

“where’s lisa?”, i asked jisoo. it was a slow day at the dorm today. everyone was just chilling and doing their own thing.

“playing nintendo in her room”, jisoo answered, “what’s with the smile? are you planning to wrestle with her again?”

i didn’t respond, instead, i widen a smile. my lisa, you’re going to love me more.

“babe?”, i peeked through her door, slowly with a grin.

“that’s weird. what’s going on?”, absentmindedly, she replied. ugh i hate how much she knows me.

“what is?” still in a grin. i picked leo up from the floor and cradled him in my arms.

“you, checking if i’m here. you usually just plop down in the bed with me, or even steal my switch and continue my game.”

lisa, stop being so cute. i wanna bite your cheeks off.

i put leo down and walked towards her bed with my hands behind my back. i snuggled a little closer, pretending to be interested in the game she’s playing.

i looked at her and took my time to memorize how she looks like when she’s not payin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter