No more MinYul, now it's JongYul?

Once upon in Seoul ~★

Yuri POV

I was alone in the rain, all by myself,unaware of where was I heading to. Jessica's house is in a very faraway place, all cold, lonely and dark, no wonder she's called "Ice Princess"! But she only messaged this much information:  Street Hakayawa, Path 139, Soshi aile, (lol, just random) she didn't tell me the house number. It was usually she going to my house but this time, she finally let me go to her house. She warned me that I will get lost, it is better to bring a friend. I should listen to her... Now I am lost.....worst in the rain.

Jonghyun POV

Where is that Yuri? I have to find her! I messaged Minho to come around Sica's house as she might be around here. I ran out of Sica's house without remembering to bring an umbrella to find Yuri.

Jessica POV

Why is Jjong so worried? Can he just pay some attension to me?

Minho POV

I received a text from Jjong that Yuri might be around Sica's house. I ran to find her.

Jonghyun POV

I was searching around, not caring if I was wet or not. Then I saw Yuri shivering in the cold beside a car in the open space. I ran to her to help her up. "O...o...ppa, I am very cold...."  she shivered as she said. I took of my coat and gave it to her. Suddenly, she held my neck and pulled my face closer to hers. I could sense what was she going to do and I pulled her to me. We started kssing passionatly under the rain, no matter how cold we both were and whether we would get sick. I pushed her to the car, touching her everywhere. I started bitting her neck and trailed it down to her . She was wearing a low-cut shirt and you could see the bouncy thingys there. I was bitting it and was having to much fun as she was massaging my member down there.

Yuri POV

Ahh.... Jonghyun oppa really knows how to make me feel GREAT!

Minho POV

I was at the open space carpark when I saw two people making out. They looked very familiar and I was very suprised when I saw it was Yuri and Jonghyun. My heart was broken into pieces of glass shattering on the floor. It was my fault. If I wasn't angry at Yuri, she won't feel guilty, then I wouldn't have to say sorry to her and she did not need to go to LunaPark, then she won't fall on Jjong, then I slap her and she wouldn't leave home, making out with Jonghyun......NOW......HERE.....IN FRONT OF ME....... I looked away dissapointly, mostly in myself I started hitting myself,blaming my foolishness... Arghh!!! Yuri!!! Why do you make me suffer!!!!!!!

Author's Note:

Yeah, a little different from the foreword. I started with fights and stuff. Yeah, look forword! We have not eaten dinner yet so we are in the tent, waiting to be called for dinner. Updating another chapter, Ciao! Oh yeah, stopped the main image and stuff, sorry.. Hope you don't mind. :(