Seal it with a kiss?

Once upon in Seoul ~★

Yuri POV

I started packing my things and was getting ready. I message Yoong and Jess I would be staying with them and Jonghyun is coming along too.

Jonghyun POV

Yessssss!!!! Yul baby just asked me to stay with her at Jess's house. More time with her now! I texted Jess again to confirm and added this "I am so excited! Can't wait to live with Yuri!" i was packing my stuff up and was ready to go.

Jessica POV

Hpmhh! Jjong is happy? While I'm jealous! I mean I had the biggest crush on him since 1st grade and what he really sees in his eyes is Yul. Even though Yul is my best friend, I really like Jonghyun! ;p Just have to wait to see what happens lster when she and he comes......

Minho POV

I just reached home and saw Yuri packing. "I thought you said tomorrow? Why are you packing?" "Sorry but I really wanted to leave. It is today. Bye." she said with totally no emotion. "Don't go!" I said and backed hugged her. She turned around, pinching me. "What are you doing?" "I like you." I said and in a second, I landed my lips on hers....... I was trying to kiss her passionatly but she didn't want to move. I kissed harder only to get a slap as a reward. "What do you think you are doing? After all you have done, you are trying to conceal it with a kiss? Huh? The slap, the coldness... I had enough! Just go away!" she yelled with all her might and pushed me aside. She ran out of the door and slammed it hard. I was shocked and I sat on the sofa, trying to reflect what i have done. After 10 mins, it was raining. I was worried for Yuri that she didn't bring her umbrella. I called Jonghyun to check if he was with Yuri. He said no as she have not reached. I called Yoong, Minnie, Onew, Kibum, Fany, Taeyeon nonna, Sunny and many more of her friends, but they all said "NO!" Oh Yuri, Oh Yuri, where are YOU?"

Author's Note:

Update tomorrow. Ash and Broc are annoying! I am updating and they are playing H2O Uno. Can that be UNannoying?