Fin

I Love You and I'll be Your Substitute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sua shivered as she crossed the road from the campus to her apartment she shared with Jiu. She didn't bring a coat as she didn't think that she was going to be staying so late in the library. I hope Jiu Unnie is okay with me coming home late today. Sua thought as she neared the entrance.

 

When she entered the apartment, she was greeted with a pull from someone and found herself pinned to the wall. Her hands were above her head while the person's leg was in between hers making her unable to escape. She was about to scream but her lips were sealed shut with something so plump and soft that she knew who it was. As the assailant released Sua's lips while releasing their hold on Sua from the door and relocating them around her hips.

 

“I missed you.” Jiu pouted as she placed her forehead on Sua’s.

 

“I'm sorry I was busy studying,” Sua said as she didn't move from her spot.

 

“Why are you studying at school when you can study me instead? Jiu wiggled her eyebrows. Sua sighed heavily at Jiu's joke while she looked at Sua for approval. Sua only shook her head which brought a frown onto Jiu's face. “You’re no fun at all. Yoohyeon always laughed at my jokes.” She whined while pulling Sua closer to her body. Sua blew air in Jiu's face causing her to detach their foreheads and was about to say something to Sua. Sua took that opportunity to flip Jiu around and slam her against the door making Jiu gasp at the sudden action.

 

“Jiu Unnie, I've been studying you for far too long that I've been getting A's every time,” Sua responded right by Jiu's ear and pulled back to see her reaction. She smiled as she found Jiu in a flushed state as she closed her legs together. Sua laughed at her actions before pulling away from Jiu and retreating to her room.

 

“You're such a tease!” Jiu yelled out before Sua closed the door and stopped smiling.

 

“She's still comparing us after all this time being together,” Sua said to no one in particular.

 

She recalled a memory back in their university days and just chuckled. Sua fixed her white dress as she looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled to herself as she found no flaws in her makeup nor her outfit. No one is going to see the dark rings around my eyes. She took a deep breath and looked at her phone to see what the time was. There on her lock screen was a picture of Sua smiling at the camera but Jiu photobombed it by planting a huge kiss on her cheek. Sua touched Jiu’s face that was in the photo and smiled until she looked at the time.

 

“I’m going to be late.” Sua panicked as she grabbed her things and started running off to her designated place. She stumbled a bit as she grabbed her head but shook her head to get rid of the light-headedness. “I don’t have time to stay around and wait for it to calm down.” Sua scolded herself as she grabbed some Advil to ease whatever was happening.

“Wow, the bride must be one lucky person.” Jiu looked over at Handong who gave her the bouquet of pink roses.

 

“I don’t know how I’m still with her after all these years.” Jiu smiled to herself as she read the note that was attached to it.

 

I couldn’t resist buying these for you. My favorite flowers dyed with your favorite color my cute little bunny. I can’t wait to see you in your white dress or tux whichever makes you comfortable walking down the aisle.

 

It read which made Jiu’s heart ache a little bit knowing that she doesn’t deserve such happiness.

 

“Such a romantic.” Jiu chuckled to herself as she looked out the window to see the sky cleared of any clouds. Only the azure remained which gave Jiu some hope that nothing bad was going to happen on her wedding day until she remembered a simple memory with Sua.

Jiu woke up to the soft sniffles that were coming from somewhere. She groggily looked all over the room until her eyes landed on her girlfriend who was crying in the corner as she looked out the window.

 

“Sua?” She questioned as Sua’s head snapped over to look at Jiu in the eyes.

 

“Sorry,” She said as she wiped away the tears that lingered on her face. “Did I wake you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter