one

Ten Minutes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I remember seeing him for the first time in fourth grade. He was with his friends while I'm alone because I was the new kid from the other section. Then again on the cafeteria when my new found friends and I went there to buy some snacks and a bottle of water. Then on our school's sports fest. We were a part of the same team and that was all of it for that year.

5th grade. First day. I saw him by the corridor again, leaning against the rails, looking at nothing in particular. Then came organizations. 4th grade I wasn't interested, more like still shy even months have passed after being the new kid. I went to the room for the dance crew. Saw him there too. So he dances, huh?

A week after first time in org, our music class teacher's gonna be gone for the whole week next week, so he asked the principal to have all his classes for joint discussion, obviously his request got granted. We were seating by class sections, I was at the middle part, he's seated by my right side with a couple of batchmates between us. We were asked to sing the song we were learning by column, he can't sing?

And of course the last year of grade school. 6th grade. where the magic started.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter