An update about Updates

Our Daily Romance

Hi guys, 

So i know i havent updated anything for a while. I do have things in planning but s happended.

So first of all, im heading into my last year of Sixth form, which mean i need to focus on my grades so i can go to a decent university. It part of the reason i havent updated in so long.

The other part is that my boyfriend of 3 and a hlf years and I broke up not long ago. Im struggling with finding which verison of me in head is the right one, post break up jelousy, and i have a lot of unchecked emotions that need to be fixed. 

Im not gonna put it all out there aboit why we broke up, ther was just a lot of external factors and A TON of imternal ones (that everyone else knew about but me) that effected us and im still trying to fix everythinh thats happening with me so that j can be his friend. 

If anyone has any break up advice, itd mean a lot if you could drop a comment- im trying my best to eat and sleep as normal, and i cant block him because he wants us to be able to talk it out like adults.  Any other advice would be great though!

Updates will come eventually. Youll notice when im back into the swing of things. I promise once my okay mentally, ill start working on all my stories! 

I love you guys, thanks for waiting for me and being some of the aupport i could ever have.

-A sad and heartbroken KJK

Xxx