Our Daily Romance. 1

Our Daily Romance

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Baekhyun's Favourite Food.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

 

 

 

(Chanyeol's POV)

It coming up to our Fifth aniversary. Baekhyun and I have been living together for three years.

We have a non-ual relationship, but we are still very happy. There is a love between us that is... unexplanable.

Anyway, my plans for this anniversary are as perfect as I make them.

It falls into three categories:

- The morning; A simple breakfast in bed consisting of pancakes, waffles and apple juice. (He prefers Apple over Orange, because - and I quote- "You only need one type of apple juice! Who the wants Two types of the same juice?! It tastes the same anyway!") followed swiftly by a simple session of cuddles and netflix.

-The afternoon; A short walk to his favourite cafe, which happens to be where we met, and a walk around the local Botanical Garden. I'm sending him off with his friend Jondae, and letting them terrorize poeple at the Mall.

-The Evening; Whilst he's out, I will make a start on Dinner with Jongdae's roommate Kyungsoo. He's helping me make Baekhyun's Favourite food, It doesn't help that Baek likes pretty much everything, so we are deciding what to make over the next few days. I'll set up the table with candles and his favourite flowers. Then back to bed for more cuddles and Netflix.

The perfect way to spend our anniversary. 

And it's also how i ended up with Kyungsoo in the kitchen looking through all the cookbooks we own. 

"Why not do something a little foreign?" He said.

"Like what?" 

"Pasta, Italy is a romantic country! And we can make French pastries for dessert! Two of the most romantic Eruopean countries in one meal! Baek would die!" Kyungsoo said. 

"Okay sure! But can we make macaroons instead? He loves them!" 

"Chan, this is your plan, im just here so you dont screw up." 

"You sure we can pull this off?" 

"Of course, you giant idiot."

And that's How I fell into today.

It's seven am, an ungodly hour by Baekhyun's idea, but perfect time for me. I wake up to him wrapped in my arms, head on my chest, still deep asleep. I move much like I would every other morning, leaving to work out in the basement and then showering. Baek won't be up until 9:45 at the earliest.

I grab a post-it note from his desk, and scribble a note for him.

' Baek, I got up a little earlier today. Stay in bed. I'll join you again soon! I'm gonna prove that I can make you feel special.-C'

I went down to the basement to work out for an hour, then at eight, I went and took a shower. By nine, I was making breakfast. It takes me half an hour to make some pancakes and two waffles. I placed the plates of food on a tray and poured Baek some apple juice.  I wandered back towards the bedroom, going as careful as I can. My longer legs are easy to trip over. Plus apple juice is a to remove from Carpet.

I looked into the room and Baekhyun wasn't in bed.

"Babe? You okay?" I called.

"Yeah! I saw your note, I just wanted to shower!" he replied from our en suite bathroom.

"Okay. I made Pancakes!"

"Is there-"

"Of course there's Apple juice, love! I can't forget it!"

i heard him laugh before finishing up his shower. It wasn't long before he rejoined me, dressed in a hoodie and bunny print pajama pants.

"PANCAKES! Thanks Yeollie!" he beamed.

"Not a problem! We have a lot to do today so eat up!"

Baekhyun wolfed down the food, as we watched Game of Thrones.

We stayed in bed until 12:30, when we decieded it'd be best to go for lunch.

"Channie! You brought me back here?! Where we first met?" Baekhyun gasped as we walked into the cafe.

"I can treat you to the best coffee in the city at least!"

"Hey Chan, Hey Baek!" My old manager Kris called, from behinf the counter. "The usuals?"

"Yes, please Kris!"

We took a seat in our normal booth. Kris came over with our coffees and an envelope I had Kyungsoo drop off earlier.

"Happy 5th anniversary you guys!" He said.

"Thank you!" Baekhyun replied.

"Baek, this is for you. After I take us to our next spot, you'll be whisked away by Jongdae to have a fun day shopping!" I said, sliding the envelope towards him.

"Chan, I have something for you... But I have to give it to you later. Hope you don't mind."

"It's fine. I understand!"

He opened the envelope and gasped.

"Gift crads!? Thanks Yeollie!" He smiled.

It was a long walk from the cafe to Botanical Gardens, but we were happy to spend time with each other. When we Arrived at the gardens, we wandered round, looking at the extoic flowers and trees, we had the best time. Jongdae came to pick Baekhyun at the gardens and I walked back home.

"Soo?" I said, as I walked in.

"I'm making the pasta! The macaroons are baking too!" He called back.

Kyungsoo was stood in the kitchen, running between the stove and the countertop, throwing herbs in with an already beautifully smelling meal.

"Try this and tell me what you think." He said haolding a spoon to my mouth.

I had the sauce from the spoon, and instantly I felt the warmth of the herbs, the tangy of tomatos and the flavour of garlic.

"Wow! I've gotta teach me this recipe one day!"

Kyungsoo, took the macaroons out to cool, then piped a similiar colours icing between two of them.

"They are strawberry, I've made some chocolate for you as well!"

He left me with simple intructions on how to re-heat the food after spending at least a couple of hours cooking for me, it was roughly an hour after I got home that Kyungsoo left. I got the best tablecloth we own and placed that on our table, I set two plces facing on another and got some tea candles and placed them on plates.

Twenty minutes later I got a text from Jongdae.

From : KJD

we r almost done. hes buying more eyliner.. y'd u get him gift cards!!!

To: KJD

i knew hed use them.

I started to reheat the food and light the candles, so everything was perfect when he came in.

"BEEP BEEP!" That was Jongdae's signal that Baekhyun was back.

I heard the door unlock as i set the pasta on the tabel.

"Chan?"

"In here, Baek!"

"Oh my god."

"You okay, Hun?"

"Y-yeah. Shall we eat?"

"Let me get the macaroons out too."

I grabbed the the plate from the counter in the kitchn and gently placed it on the tabel. I stood behind a chair and pulled it out for him. He sat down, and i severed the pasta.

We spoke about upcoming events, and genral life. For us, these were some of the best days.

Our jobs sometimes kept us busy, so when we both have the weekend off and have the time do things like this... It's perfect.

After we finished our pasta, Baekhyun stood up.

"Chanyeol remeber when I said I had a present for you?"

"Yeah?"

"Close your eyes."

i did as he asked.

"You've been by my side for so long now, and there are still days I fear I could lose you. You've made the past five years the best of my life, Chanyeol... Will you-"

I opened my eyes to see him on one knee hold a black velvet box.

"Will you marry me?" he blushed furiously.

"OF COURSE BAEKHYUN!" I practically screamed.

He opened the box and in there were two simple gold bands.

Of course... Today was about us, but I guess making Baekhyun's favourite food gave him the corage to ask that we spend our lives togther. Kyungsoo will hit me if I tell him. I wanted to suprise him and treat him to the best day of his life, but it's been flipped. I couldn't love anyone more than you, Byun Baekhyun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n:

CUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTE!

I Love this so much. I'm ing glad i had this idea!!!

hope you all enjoy this, it'll be random little stories for their lives! but tell me if you want a wedding chapter! i'll make sure i plan tha one!

-KJK