1.5

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after chaeyoung finished her celebratory dance on her room, she suddenly realized that she haven't explained the details of their, right, their friendly date. she quickly made up her mind that she'll just tell jennie tomorrow. for now, she's just gonna get drowned on euphoria because, well, she just asked out the great jennie kim on a date, a friendly one but still, it's a date! chaeyoung smiles at the thought. 


8:00 PM, the clock read.


chaeyoung spent the whole night preparing for the date, scribbling all her plans and ideas with her cute pink pen on a cute tiny journal she received from a fan.

To-do-things:

#1 do not be awkward, make her feel comfortable
#2 open doors for her
#3 compliment her for never being not pretty/tell her she's beautiful!!!
#4 make her laugh
#5 make her feel good

"this will do," chaeyoung releases a breathe she's been holding in, her goal is to check out all of the things she jot down. 

after finishing her plan for the date which involves the dog café, the amusement park, and lastly the walk around the han river in a cool night as they go home, chaeyoung decided to sleep, because it's sunday tomorrow, which means a big day  because they will have their first comeback stage for inkigayo. after that, she plans on telling jennie about their date which also will be on a Sunday night. 

·

a soft shake made chaeyoung groan. it was jennie, but chaeyoung's too deep on her slumber to even notice who the monster, but, a beautiful one who's disturbing her sleep.

"nah!" chaeyoung groaned again, her body still itching to sleep, but the shakes didn't stop.

"what a sleepyhead," jennie mutters out, kinda finding chaeyoung adorable on her sleeping position.

"five more minutes," chaeyoung whined out. but jennie didn't waste anymore time because first of all, they're gonna be really late because of this tall, sleepyhead maknae and she couldn't just allow that to happen. Jennie crossed her arms as she get ready to scold the big baby who's beginning to be the cause of her problem first and early in the morning.

 

"Yah! Roseanne! I swear if y-" Jennie was cut off when chaeyoung hurriedly stood up from her bed as soon as she heard Jennie's loud voice.

"Okay, okay, calm down missy!" chaeyoung, with a pair of her hands held Jennie by the shoulder, looks at her on the eyes as if telling her to take slow deep breaths with her. 

"Inhale," chaeyoung tells jennie to follow her.

"Exhale,"chaeyoung repeats the same pattern.

Jennie, however, slightly melted with chaeyoung's gaze on her. She's feeling her face heat up because of the close proximity so, she removed chaeyoung's hands on her and shifts her eyes somewhere on the room.

"I am calm, shut up, and shower!" Jennie rolls her eyes, trying to hide her not-so-calm demeanor anymore.

"Yes, there you go!" Chaeyoung chuckles as she exits the room, finding an off guard Jennie cute. It's gonna be a good day afterall. She goes on the shower happily humming to her favorite songs because she's in a great mood today.

And, Chaeyoung finishes showering. 

The four went to Inkigayo as soon as they got their outfit and make-up done.

"Blackpink, on stand by!" one of the staff said, nonetheless to say, the four will never really get used to the feeling of many people, fans, the blinks, cheering them on stage. they've always felt overwhelmed with the love and support, even though they were in a hiatus for nearly a year, they still received a warm support and love from the general public. They were thankful.

"I'm nervous, what if I mess up?" chaeyoung mutters quietly, biting her finger, it's a habit she's grown of whenever she was nervous. 

"Chaeng, you'll do just well okay? Do not worry too much." Jennie assures her. Chaeyoung smiled as soon as she heard those thoughtful words from jennie. If she said I can do it, then I can do it. Chaeyoung felt motivated. 

"Okay guys, Let's do our cheer." Jisoo huddled them up, and the four formed a circle.

"1, 2, 3, " the members counted as  they extend and brought their hands all together.

"ho.." they all chanted with a not so cheerful tune.

No, it wasn't really a happy cheer like other group does. It almost looked like they 
were cheering for their dead souls, but, still, it gives them reassurance they they're still one together, no matter what happens.

"Okay man, let's do this man!" as expected of the ever so bright and loud maknae, Lisa, who never forgets to add ‘man’ in every words she says. 

"Yeah man, let's go man!" Jisoo rode in the fun with her cute-ish Korean accent. Jennie and Chaeyoung just chuckled at them. Soon after, they were finally called on stage to perform. 

There were many fans watching them now, as chaeyoung observed, almost all of them are holding their ppyong bong. Chaeyoung felt like crying, but no, this is not the right time.
So she quickly put on her serious face, as soon as the start of  ddu-du-ddu-du plays, the fans cheered out loud with their names included this time. The four meet each other's gazes halfway through the performance, sure enough, the four’s eyes are now filled with joy and warmness, sending each other a 'let's do our best!' look through their eyes. 

If chaeyoung felt crying earlier, she feels smiling now. 

The performance ended, they chatted with fans for a good five minutes but sadly, they needed to go home now. Jisoo was in the shot gun seat beside manager oppa, Jisoo felt the need to be in the front because accidents could happen, she's the oldest,  and therefore she felt the need to take care of the members and prevent any bad incidents happening as they are on the road. Atleast she could watch over  and tell manager oppa if something's not right. 

Lisa, the drained maknae, occupied the middle seat of the car dead asleep, while chaennie are at the back. Chaeyoung felt the need to tell Jennie about their friendly date.

"Unnie, about our date, you can't back out anymore!" Chaeyoung starts up a conversation.

"Why would I?" Jennie chuckles, who would miss the chance to be with a Park Chaeyoung? Jennie thought.

Chaeyoung rubs the back of her head, slightly shy and flushed because Jennie actually wanted to be with her! That's somehow a boost to chaeyoung's confidence.

"It's gonna be today! Maybe around four? I get that you're pretty in every clothes you wear but dress casually!" Chaeyoung suddenly bursted out and finds herself surprised with the last words she said.

"So I'm pretty huh?" Jennie leaned in, clearly teasing chaeyoung, but chaeyoung's too much of a nervous wreck now. 

"Yes!" Chaeyoung answered quickly before she could lose her sanity.

Now, it's Jennie's time to blush and move away, then busied herself with her phone.

"We're here," Jisoo stated.

"Come on, monkey, we're here. Let's sleep on a more comfortable bed now, your back would hurt." Jisoo said as she wakes the maknae up.

Lisa went out of the vehicle and stretched her limbs, and, damn, her back hurts.

"Unnie~ My back hurts so bad!" Lisa ranted out to Jisoo.

"What did I tell you huh? Now let's go and get it treated." Jisoo replied. And held on to Lisa's arms as they entered the dorm.


"Jennie, unnie, don't move yet!" Chaeyoung said as she exited the car, and held the other car door open for Jennie. Jennie feels herself being touched and her cheeks, burning up because of chaeyoung's actions. This girl is gonna be the the death of her.

Jennie muttered out a simple ‘thank you’, unable to form sentences anymore. 

"Jennie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter