final

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Why are you just standing there? Come here! And see this cutie named daisy!" Jennied called out for her. Chaeyoung then, didn't waste the time and ran over on where Jennie is currently. Chaeyoung kneeled down to pat the fluffy Pomeranian dog that Jennie's currently holding. She'll make a great mother someday, Chaeyoung involuntarily smiles at the thought.

 

"Want me to take a pic with your phone?" Chaeyoung offered.

 

"Yes please!" Jennie said as she fished her phone out of her pocket.

 

"Okay smile~!"

"Yes, just like that!"

"Beautiful!"

 

Jennie felt shy with chaeyoung's compliments, so she quickly said that the pictures she took are already enough.

 

"I took really great shots," Chaeyoung says proudly as Jennie chuckles at how silly she was being. 

 

Chaeyoung decided to explore more in the café until she saw her dog pick, which was a chocolate-colored poodle dog named, ‘poody’, very simple right? 

 

"You love her already don't you?" Jennie asks chaeyoung who was busy babying the latter dog. Chaeyoung nodded as she sits the poodle on her lap.

 

"Want me to take a pic?" Jennie offers just like chaeyoung did earlier.

 

"Really? Here's my phone," Chaeyoung smiles at Jennie's offer.

 

"This angle chaeyoung!"

"Tilt your head a little," 

"Cuuuute! She looked like your daughter, but in a dog form," Jennie chuckles at how adorable the pictures turned out.

 

"Reallyyyy? We can adapt her then." Chaeyoung comments.

 

"You know we can't, atleast not this time, sajangnim might kill us for having too many animals on our dorm," Jennie says as she also thought of the possibility. Chaeyoung frowned.

 

"Hey, silly! Don't be sad! Someday we'll both adapt one and be their mommies!" Jennie says lifting chaeyoung's mood up. 

 

"You promise?" Chaeyoung instantly smiles at the latter's suggestion, already imagining Jennie and her in one big dog family. 

 

"I promise!" Jennie added in. 

 

They spent different activities such as feeding the dogs, playing with them, watching them do some dope tricks and moves, (in which chaeyoung couldn't stop gushing about, because the dogs were cool).

 

Before their limited time end, a lady approaches them and offered to take the picture for the two of them, chaeyoung thankfully gave the film camera to her. Jennie carries the chocolate colored poodle and made it jump over into chaeyoung's back making chaeyoung bend a little, as Jennie’s hands still supporting the poodle on chaeyoung's back.

 

"Okay kids," the lady counts down.

 

"1," Chaeyoung giggles, because of two reasons, number one; because of the pressure the dog’s giving her, number two; because the dog had cutely wrapped her two little arms over chaeyoung's shoulder, making it seem like chaeyoung's giving the poodle a piggyback ride.

 

"2," Jennie made sure to make the poodle stay still, she smiles, almost showing her gummy smile as she tilted her head more to the poodle’s back, touching its fur.  

 

"3, click." The shot came out pretty good, it made them almost looked like a family of three members. The picture came out with the two of them smiling genuinely while the big dog on chaeyoung's back was yawning. The two, including the lady bursted into laughter as they checked the other pictures. Chaeyoung thanks the lady for her help.

 

 


"You guys are cute, I hope you last long and marry each other!" The lady said as she gives the camera to chaeyoung. Chaeyoung couldn't utter a single word because she was completely surprised so she just bowed and bowed as the lady bid a goodbye to them. Jennie, on the other hand, is blushing like crazy. A lady just thought of them like a real couple, and that's enough for Jennie's mind (and cheeks) to go crazy.

 

"That was unexpected," chaeyoung says, chuckling to lighten up the mood.

"Wild," Jennie replies. They didn't know why, but they suddenly bursted into a laughing fits after, giggling like mad women. 

 

Chaeyoung  looked at her watch, 5:30, the clock read.

 

"Let's go to our next destination?" Chaeyoung glances at  Jennie excitedly, as they both entered the car. (chaeyoung still held the car door open for Jennie)

 

"YEEEES PLEASE," Jennie almost shouted, not bothering to hide her excitement anymore. In which chaeyoung finds adorable so she quickly snapped in a picture, the memory now captured on chaeyoung's little camera.

 

"Where are we going next?" Jennie asks curiously, and excitedly. Chaeyoung never saw Jennie this thrilled before. She suddenly felt proud of herself for organizing this date.

"Amusement park," Chaeyoung replies, as she made a U-turn on the left.

"That's gonna be FUUUUN," Jennie gushed out like a kid.

"My unnie is a kid," chaeyoung jokingly replies.

"You can't blame me!" Jennie says back, sticking out her tongue. Chaeyoung shakes her head in amusement, she really did turn Jennie into a kid.

 

"And chaeng?" Jennie whispers, chaeyoung hummed with the call of her name.

"You're a good driver." Jennie winks dorkily, and gave chaeyoung a thumbs up.

"Of course, I am!" Chaeyoung proudly replies, suddenly straightening up her posture. 

"You're so proud, I hate you," Jennie replies jokingly to the now full-of-self chaeyoung.

"You said it yourself, hmm," chaeyoung answers back smirking. Jennie rolls her eyes, she shouldn't have just said it because chaeyoung for sure is now being an airy-head.

.

Few minutes after, they arrived on the amusement park. 

Chaeyoung got them the tickets and the two are now wandering at the place, thinking what should they do first.

"What do you want to ride?" Chaeyoung asks.

"I want to ride that one!" Jennie spoke, pointing her finger to what it seemed like a rollercoaster ride. Chaeyoung widened her eyes in surprise.

"T-that?," Chaeyoung points  again to the rollercoaster ride.

"Yes!" Jennie answers with her hand pursued together, looking at chaeyoung with puppy eyes. Now, how would chaeyoung say no to that?

"Okay, let's go!" Chaeyoung instantly agreed without even thinking twice, (you guys could see she's being too,, it starts with the (w) word) whipped!

 

 Chaeyoung, realizes the decision she just made, and is now trying to act all tough and brave. The two climbed up the stairs as soon as they received the ride pass, chaeyoung now fiddles with her finger, an uncertain expression written on her face, Jennie finds it funny and quickly snapped in a pic with her phone. 

"What now? Scared?" Jennie says, provoking chaeyoung.

"No!" Chaeyoung said as she straights up her posture. 

"Okay," Jennie chuckles, she's obviously scared. 

Soon enough it was now their turn, as they are buckling up their seatbelts, chaeyoung's hand was shaking probably because she's nervous, Jennie noticed.

"You don't have to do this you know, stop trying to act all brave silly!"  Jennie says truthfully. Chaeyoung looks at her.

 

"I wouldn't back out, and on top of that, I love challenges and adventures, what's the point of going in the amusement park if you wouldn't do anything?"  Chaeyoung says, as she seriously looks Jennie in the eyes. Jennie blushed at the contact, chaeyoung was doing this for her.

 

"Okay then if you insist," Jennie didn't argue no more.

 

"Besides you can hold my hand you know," Chaeyoung stated, shifting her eyes somewhere. Yes, chaeyoung's maybe taking advantage of the situation right now.

 

"Okay," Jennie replies, tangling chaeyoung's fingers into hers. Chaeyoung's hand was cold, but soft and delicate, Jennie observed. On the other hand, chaeyoung feels Jennie's warmth radiating not just in her palm, but also to her cheeks. Chaeyoung's heart melted at the touch. Needless to say, this is the best experience of her whole life; going into a -scary ride and having the chance to hold Jennie's hand.

 

Before they knew it the ride suddenly departed with a fast pace making them almost bump out of their seats,, chaeyoung instantly closed her eyes as she held Jennie's hand tighter, Jennie on the other side is enjoying every minute like a little brave kid. Chaeyoung's the opposite.

 

"Yah chaeyoung-ah! Look at the vie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter