Wonderwall

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

wonderwall // chaennie

“There are many things I’d like to say to you but I don’t know how.”

— in which chaeyoung admires jennie in a safe distance. [not really like an au]

it was three days ago after their comeback, the four girls get ready for their first radio guesting for square up promotions. jennie dressed up in a cute dress which is above the knee, chaeyoung dressed up in a pastel brown dress, lisa and jisoo both wore pants and blouse as tops.

"this way please," manager oppa paves the way, there were fans as the four walked, taking pictures continuously. chaeyoung linked her arm with lisa so she wouldn't get lost, chaeyoung then notices jennie with jisoo, she can't deny that the latter were really close. chaeyoung would be lying if she said that didn't bother her, no, or, maybe she just admires the closeness the two had. unlike the two, jennie and chaeyoung has been friends, maybe occasionally..? as she'd like to think. 

 

the two barely acknowledge each other off camera, but there's one time when chaeyoung was so tired and drained. jennie noticed it so she quickly made chaeyoung her favourite soup, chaeyoung felt really happy and relieved at that moment. not just for the soup, but also for jennie making an effort to make her feel better. that night, she went to sleep with a smile on her face.

back to reality, chaeyoung didn't want to ruin the day by over thinking so she focused, casually stealing glances at jennie who was seating across her. she was beautiful, she thought. anyone would be very lucky to have her, or even be beside her and witness her goddess-like beauty. 

there were million thoughts running into chaeyoung's mind as she saw jennie cutely interacting with lisa who was beside her, the two was being silly, posing and making hearts to the cameras and to the fans outside, making fun of each other, laughing at each other's jokes, poking each other's cheeks.

chaeyoung couldn't take it anymore, she wants to take their friendship (or was it f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter