Love Bomb (The End)

Red Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun kept his promise and stay by Baekhyun side everywhere they go. Keeping Baekhyun stick closely beside him whenever they went to attend their comeback stage, variety show and even award ceremony. He had tried his best to cheer him up with his stupid joke-which sometimes kind of too embarrassing to watch. But all he got is a little smile and little chuckle. Not the smile that he used to see and the chuckles that he used to hear. 

 

 

It was too painful for Daehyun. Too painful to watch those gloomy, expressionless Baekhyun in front of him. There’s a time that he feel like he want to just blast his anger and yell at Baekhyun to just ‘man up and don’t hear those stupid haters. They didn’t know you. They didn’t know the real you just like we do.’ But he didn’t have the heart to do that. He will just keep all of those feelings. Sometimes those feelings will be witness by drop of tears streaming down on his cheeks. He will cry, silently without the other members know about it. 

 

 

Few weeks had past but nothing change. The fake smile, fake laughter, fake playfulness are still there. And it becoming too painful to watch for the members, even their Red Stars too. The members could only sigh and let out a small smile everytime Baekhyun glance at them. 

……………….

 

The Oldest Members Dorm

 

All of the members of the Red Crest are lazing their on the living room since they were given a day off from work. Well, except Baekhyun-who’s staying in his room alone and not joining the members. The other five members were enjoying themselves by watching a re-run of a variety show. It was so quiet and peaceful until a certain guy decide to end it. Kris who was lying on the carpeted floor suddenly throw a quite serious question, “What should we do?”. That one simple question make the other members to tense up and avert their eyes from the television-and stare at Kris. Zelo who was lying beside Kris get up and sit with his legs crossed. “We had tried everything. Literally everything, but none of it works.” Zelo said with his shoulder slumped to the front, as if he’s giving up.  

 

 

“Just throw Daehyun at him then everything will be alright.” Come a sudden statement from Jong Up. All of them stare at Jong Up with an invisible question mark above their heads. Jong Up sighed, “Seriously… Didn’t you guya realise that Daehyun hyung is the only one that can cheer him up. Like everytime..”. Just a second after the statements get in their brains, Zelo, Kris and Jongdae looked at each other and nodded their heads simultaneously. The three of them slowly glance at Daehyun with playful smirk coloring their faces. Daehyun gulps. ‘Okay…. Need to run ASAP befo-‘, Daehyun thought was cut as his arms were being grabbed by Kris while both of his feet was being grabbed by Zelo. “WHAT THE HECK..GUYSS. PUT ME DOWN!”, he yelled out loudly which he 100% sure can be heard by their neighbours. He looked at his right side and saw that Jongdae was opening Baekhyun bedroom door. He gasps, ‘oh lord, don’t tell me they’re going to do the thing that I’m thinking right now’. 

 

 

And yes, Daehyun guess the right thing. Daehyun tried his best to free himself from the grasp on his feet and arms but to no avail. He was then being thrown on the bed beside Baekhyun who was awaken from his sleep. Kris and Zelo who were done with their mission, hurriedly when out of the room. ‘Click’, a sound of the room being lock can be heard. “Do your job Daehyun-ah”, Jongdae singsong from outside. Daehyun who was still bewildered by this whole thing can only blink. A sudden touch on his arm make him let out a *cough* not so manly *cough* scream. He looks at his right side and saw that the owner of the hand was no other than Baekhyun (of course it was Baekhyun’s hand, you’re being thrown in his room remember -_-). 

 

 

Daehyun’s POV

I was mesmerized by Baekhyun beauty even though he’s just woking up from his dreamland. Oh Lord, how can someone be so beautiful and adorable like this. “Daehyun”. Oh gosh, that sound of him calling my name. “Daehyunnie?” Yes, keep on calling my name. “Daehyun.. Yah Jung Daehyun!” “Awwww…That’s hurt”, I exclaim while my right hand was caressing the head which was being abused by Baekhyun just now. He chuckled, “Serve you right. I’ve been calling your name but you got this all dreamy face. What are you even thinking huhh?”. I looked away from his eyes and mumbled out ‘just thinking how beautiful you are’ under my breath. “What? Can you speak louder. I can’t hear you.” I chuckled nervously and scratched my not-so-itchy head, “Well I was- hey, did I disturb your sleeping?” I throw him a question. Hearing my sudden question, he let out a cute pout. “Well technically you DO disturb my sleeping.” Thump-thump thump-thump, dang Baekhyun.. Are you trying to make me get a heart attack here with your cuteness? “Ohh sorry. Continue your sleep, I’ll just-?” I said as I was about to get up from his bed. But a sudden tug on my hand stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter