Part 1: Stay

Red Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Introducing to you the Red Crest- a kpop boy group that debut in 2012. The Red Crest consist of six members, which are Kris (the leader),Baekhyun, Jongdae, Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo (the maknae). This group concepts are cool and mysterious, which will make everyone who’s listening became amazed and shudder. But, despite of having that kind of concept, the six of them were actually a crackhead. Being cool and mysterious on stage and turn to jokester once they come off stage. This duality make their fans- Red Stars, keep on loving them; not forget to mention the increasing number of Red Stars day by day.

 

Every place they went to will turn lively once they get there- with Baekhyun as the number one beagle. Baekhyun was the most energetic member and the one who will always set the mood in this group. Everywhere he went people would always amazed at how beautiful his smile, not a fake one but the most sincere one- even the most cold-hearted person would awed seeing those pure smile.

 

It was, until one accident happen. Since that day, those sincere smile was replaced with fake one. Some people might not realized it- but not the members and their Red Stars. Those fake smile that he used when there’s fan meeting make the other members and Red Stars feel pain in their hearts. Not the pain caused by the fake smile, but because their lively angel was gone.

 

All of this happen because of a heartless persons, more like Baekhyun anti-fans. The grudge that the hold toward because of his popularity that topping their faves make them became a heartless human beings and commenting bad things about Baekhyun.

 

 

There were a lot of things that the said, but most of it targeting Baekhyun’s smile- saying that it was a fake one and the smile was his only source of income (a/n: if this re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter