Special: "Perfect"

Perfect Timing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

just a short one... ^^

ஐ〰ฺ・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・

 

Mark closes the bathroom door and stepped on the floor mat to dry his feet. He just finished taking a shower and has a towel draped on his waist, when he heard his phone beep, telling him that he just received a message. 

He walked towards the side table where his phone is at and opened the unread message. He automatically smiled upon seeing who's it from. Jinyoung. 

It has been a week since he has met the younger, at Bambam's wedding. Who would've thought being friends with the Thai would give him this kind of advantage? Mark could only thank his bestfriend. Ever since he met Jinyoung, Mark knew getting the younger out of his mind would be almost impossible. It's not everyday that you meet someone who would make you feel something which you would like to feel always. Mark can't explain it, but when he met Jinyoung, he just knew he can't let the younger go that easily. He knew he would never let that be their last meeting. He knew he would find a way to get closer to him, to know him better. Mark just knew. So he is glad that he made that bold move. Because now, they'll be having their first date.

Jinyoung: Looking forward to see you. :)

And now he is smiling like a love sick idiot. Mark could only smack his own self for acting like a teenager, having a first date. Heck, this is not even his first dat, he has been to plenty. He's been in and out of relationships, so dating is not something that is supposed to excite him... at least not this much. 

But here he is, smiling from ear to ear as he composed a reply.

Mark: Me too. Be there in twenty. :)

Okay. So it's really happening, and cause he's excited.

Mark just walked towards his closet to choose what to wear. He settled with jeans and paired it with a white button up shirt, and rolled the sleeves up to his elbows. For today, he has planned on taking Jinyoung out for a movie at a cinema, and dinner at a fancy restaurant Manhattan Grill. It's a classic steak house but it gives a piece of New York right in the heart of Seoul. 

Mark is confident with his planned date. He is an architect at all, he is best at making perfect plans. Nothing could go wrong.

 

Or so he thought... 

"!" He muttered as his blower stopped working. "What the-- why aren't you working?" Mark started to shake the blower but, to no avail. It seems like it's broken. What luck.

He looked at his messy red hair on the mirror. Looks like he would need to use his towel to dry his hair. 

 

**********

 

"Did you get a perm... or..."

Jinyoung asks after opening the door and seeing his probably messy hair. This usually happens when he doesn't dry his hair properly and just let nature do its work. 

Smiling awkwardly, Mark tries to smooth his hair down with his hand, but of course it won't help. "Uh no I didn't, it's just style, you know? Tried something different."

"Oh, okay." Jinyoung nodded and pursed his lips. "It looks cute anyway."

Wow. The younger really called him cute? When he himself is the definition of cute, Mark's certain of that. Jinyoung is wearing a fluffy grey sweater and even wore a pair of glasses. 

Biting down his smile, Mark just asked the younger. "Should we get going now?"

It's already past 2 in the afternoon and the movie will start at 3:30. He already reserved their tickets so they're just going to head straight to the cinema to get those. 

Jinyoung smiled and closed the door behind him. "Yeah, we better."

 

"No, there has been a mistake." 

Mark tried to explain to the cashier for the thrid time that he was given the wrong tickets. He has made a reservation this morning, but the lady clearly made a mistake and got him the wrong tickets.

"We're sorry sir, but if you'd like to watch another movie, you will need to purchase another ticket."

Mark sighed and was about to pull out his wallet when he felt a hand stopping him. "This is okay, Mark." It's Jinyoung, giving him a reassuring smile. "Let's just go watch the movie. Let's not let these tickets go to waste. Surely, we will have a good time."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter