Quest #2.5 and #3

Life Simulator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being in a cat form was already difficult in itself. Not only did I not have access to my phone, even if I did I couldn't use it with these claw like hands that I have now as a cat.

After, who I remember is named Chaeyeon, enters her house and sets me down on the floor, she then proceeds to go to the kitchen.

"Chaeyeon!!" A girl that looks quite alike like Chaeyeon entered the house, then making eye contact with me.

"Chaerry! Come here!" Chaeryeon kneels down and pats a specific spot on the floor a few times, signaling for me to go there. When she noticed that I merely stayed there, she then tried to approach me instead. In response, I backed away for a bit, and then when I notice that she was trying to rush to engulf me into a hug, I then turned and ran to the kitchen where Chaeyeon was at, hiding myself near her shoes from Chaeryeon.

 

"Huh? Oh Chaerry!" Chaeyeon noticed me and stops what she was doing in the kitchen to pick me up from the floor.

"M-meow! Meow!! (H-hey! Let go of me!!)" I yelled, trying to break free from Chaeyeon's hold but of course all they could hear from me were loud meows of dissatisfaction.

It was to the point that I then accidentally scratched Chaeyeon's cheek with my sharp paws. She was shocked, hell I was even more shocked and full of guilt because I didn't mean to put a scratch on her cheek.

"Meow... (I-I'm sorry...)" I said softly and regrettably. Despite Chaeyeon only hearing me say meow, she understood the emotional meaning of it and began engulfing me into a hug.

"Aww it's okay Chaerri, sorry for startling you." At first the hug was actually nice and comforting, until at some point Chaeyeon began to hug tighter and the hug turned into suffocation.

"H-hey! Stop hogging Chaerry to yourself!" Chaeryeon stated with a pout as Chaeyeon meronged at her.

"Heheh, jealous?" Chaeyeon grinned, finding this amusing since the real Chaerry actually fonds Chaeryeon more, but of course Chaeyeon doesn't know that their cat is actually someone else.

"Hmph! As if! I'm going to my room for now." With that stated, Chaeryeon walks away and goes upstairs, leaving Chaeyeon and Chaerry (aka Sakura) to stay there.

When Chaeyeon realized her senses and inhales through her nose, she then smells and realizes that she left her cooking alone for too long and it has burned. In panic mode, Chaeyeon hastily puts me down once again and turns off the stove fire, only to then sigh defeatingly as there was no way to serve and eat the food in its burned state.

"Well..I guess I'll just do some grocery shopping later..." As she says that, Chaeyeon crouches down as I saw her make eye contact with me. She reaches for her back pocket and brings out this mouse toy, holding the tail part as she lightly swings it around me, hoping for me to react to it.

But of course I'm not an actual cat, so I just stared at her, being unimpressed. She sulks and pouts to herself for awhile due to my unresponsiveness, but afterwards she rushed out of the kitchen and grabs a plastic stick with a feather bell at the end, smiling as she waits for me to respond and play along with her. Chaeyeon was especially confident to see a response for this because she knew that this particular cat toy was Chaerry's favorite. But once again, I didn't respond.

Disappointed, Chaeyeon sighs and mumbles to herself.

"I didn't think you wouldn't react to this. Are you really Chaerry?" As if she was directly asking me, now it was my turn to slightly panic since I was reminded of my quest, needing to act like how her real cat usually acts. Now I didn't want to find out any further what happens if I don't act like the real Chaerry.

Thus, I hesitantly reached for the feather with my paw, looking up to her to indicate that I'll go with the flow and play along. Immediately her face brightens up with glee and began swinging back and forth. Initially I caught up with jumping and reaching the feather every time, but at some point Chaeyeon got caught up in the moment and she swung faster, resulting the feather to slightly touch my nose and sneezing afterwards. When I sneezed, she started to coo in reaction and brought the feather even closer to me.

"Hey! Stop- argh!" Almost irritated now, I sprung forth and tackled her as I kept telling her to stop bring the feather near my face, but of course all she heard were a bunch of meows.

As Chaeyeon falls back, from her perspective she thinks that her cat is trying to give her a hug.

"Aww, you're so sweet!" She stated as she hugs Sakura (aka in cat form of course).

On the times where she doesn't get her message across, Sakura sighs once again, letting it go after seeing that at least Chaeyeon was smiling.

 

 

 

...

When both Chaeyeon and Chaeryeon were occupied with their own things, Sakura was then displayed a translucent screen in front of her.

 

Would you like to sneak out to look for Chaerry?

[Yes] or [No]

 

Since I thought that this would be more productive than waiting the whole day, she used her paw to touch the Yes option and as a result, small dots appear as a trail. Curiosity got to me as I followed the trail, which led her to a small opening that got her to be able to go outside of the house undetected. Soon after I stepped outside, the trail of dots disappears.

 

Aw dang it, I thought that would lead me to Chaerry..

 

I thought, disappointed as I take a quick glance at her surrondings, not being sure where to start looking. As if my thoughts were heard, another screen pops up.

 

Which direction do you want to start searching?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter