Someone else Chapter 2

Someone else (BTS Jungkook ) one shot.

I wonder what's he doing in my home? Did his mother forced to come here or something?  I just felt only awkward. ''Anyways!  Your dad will bring your stuff to your room. Come sit down here and eat! Look at you all skinny. Must been a hard time to eat well there'' said mom an forces me in a chair. I just laughed a bit while feeling a bit awkward.  ''Well i was just fine. Chinatown was close by. So i haven't hard time finding korean food but i really missed your cooking mom'' i smiled.  ''Oh... OMO~~! i better bring out rice for you'' she said happy. 

She sounds so happy. Being home is not a bad thing i guess. Expect that huge pile of trash in the living room. So it was just me and jungkook's mom in the kitchen. but I was just a bit more focused on the food. ''Anyways how was amercia?'' She asks. 

''Amazing. I'm quite happy that i decided to go there. I made some nice friends too.''  She smiles ''That is good. America did you really good Y/N. You look so different and so much mature after you came back.''  I smiled too ''Yeah... You need to be bold in america or else no one can hear you.''  I still feel the awkward stares of jungkook burning on me.  Man i feel so uncomfortable that he is acting like it's his house. I don't even get it that he is here.  Jungkook's mom sign me to come closer. So i did. 

''I'm sorry that Jungkook is here. That kid wanted to come here even though he never came here again after you left''  I sighed.  ''Is he still dating that jessica?''  ''He played with too many girls. So i'm not sure. Ahhh.... that kid...'' she said annoyed.  I just laughed. So it looks like jessica was pushed aside? No idea.  I don't even wanna know or ask him at all but however i still feel a bit sad about it...  That it still feels like he is a stranger in my house.... Seems like i won't get my old jungkook back at all...  Soon it was time to eat dinner. We all sat down by the table and started to eat. My mom ofcourse made too much food but it was never a bad thing. Since then would have food for the next few days without having to cook. 

''Anyways Y/N do you have a boyfriend yet?'' asked my dad sneaky.  Everybody stared at me. Oh wow..... even jungkook who looked up for the first time. ''Hmm not yet. '' i answer him.  ''Ohh i see. Well it's okay you are a good woman. Somebody will see your shine and will treat you well. ''  I smiled. ''Thank you dad.'' 

''But your friends are also coming over in 2 days?'' asked my mom.  I nodded. ''They live close by surprising. So yeah. they wanted to see my house first and you two''  ''Is there a handsome guy between your friends~~?'' asked my mom.  ''HONEY!'' yells my dad jealous.  I just laughed. ''Mom they are all guys. I'm the only girl in our friend cricle.''  ''OHH....'' said my mom surprised  ''And yes they are all handsome. They are even popular for it. Don't ask me how or why. I have no idea either.'' i said. 

My mom giggles exicted. ''omo omo. I better go shopping again today.''  '' Again??? Why?? we have enough food for days?'' asked my dad.  ''Ah Really!'' she slaps my dad's arm annoyed. ''Y/N's friends are coming over 2 days. I better prepare something tasty for them''  I just enjoyed my time being back at home. I did missed it here.... but i really needed the time to heal. I felt uneasy to go back everytime because of the memories i made here with him.  Ofcourse i kinda get some flashbacks now and then... But i'm able to endure it. 

The next day. 

I was unpacking my stuff and cleaning up my room. It was been so long..  However i kinda feel so sad that it's empty. The room hasn't changed at all. It's exactly the same when before i left. And took all the memories off the walls and in the box....  I just can't help but thinking about the memories Jungkook and i made....  I looked at the box in my clothset. I grabbed and sat on the bed. open it.  So many fun memories just pop up in my head. As i see the photos...  I grabbed one picture that really means a lot to me.  It was a picture looking at each other and smilling. While Jungkook was back hugging. 

Even the world was against us. It didn't matter. All we needed was each other...  A tear flows down my cheek as i think about. When i know this won't ever happen again and i won't get the old jungkook that i used to love so much back...  The funny thing is i love this guy still with my whole heart. I can't really picture somebody else...  I always had dream how our future would be many many times. Like getting married and having childeren...  Enjoying the time with each other...  I guess Jungkook didn't think the same as i did....  Ahh... I hate this.. Now i thought too much about and now i am feeling all too sad.. No good. 

I'm supposed to meet the guys tomorrow. I just can't let it rest isn't?  So i went to get ready. Soon i went downstairs.  ''Ah good morning dear.'' said mom.  ''Morning'' i smiled.  I sat down by the table. Ate the breakfast that mom made me but woah it has been a long time!  ''Anyways Jungkook is gonna stay here for a few days '' said mom carefull. I ALMOST choked on my food. I hurried drank some water.  ''What?'' i catch my breath. 

''Their house is being cleared out since the landlord found out that the house had a gasleak but couldn't find out where it came from. So they gonna stay at our house for a few days.''  I sighed. Why does everything happen with me?  ''I see.. I hope he doesn't get in the way. Then it's fine with me. '' i said. My parents looked worried at each other when i said that.  The bell went. ''Ah that must be them'' said mom and went open the door. 

''Thanks for us letting stay here for a few days. you have no idea how thankfull i am. So i brought something with me'' said jungkook's mom. I could hear them coming through the hallway. I just kept eating my breakfast.  ''Ah no! you would have done the same for us. Please come in! eat some breakfast'' said my mom. ''ho ho ho Thanks. Then excuse us'' they came to sit by the table.  Jungkook went to sit down next to me. I pretty much don't care. Was only focused on my breakfast. 

''Uhmm well.. Now everyone is here. We wanted to let you all know that dad won a trip to a hot spring'' said mom.  ''So we wanted to take you with us'' said my dad to jungkook's mom.  She was surprised. ''Really? I would love to go with you guys''  ''However it's tomorrow already... So Y/N and jungkook you two are left here alone. You two will be fine right?'' asked my mom with a kinda worried look at me and Jungkook. 

I almost choked on my bread. WHAT?! what the heck??? this suddenly? When i just came back home. Then i will be soon left alone with jungkook here. 

''But mom'' 

''No buts lady. Just it up. I understand you two broke up but just be a adult and just endure it. It's not like 5 years ago'' said my mom stern. 

I sighed. ''Fine... ''  No i regret coming back home. I left this place so i could forget him and now i have to live with him for a few days!? Not gonna happen. ''So you just wanted me to come hom for this... gosh.. just look for a other babysitter for the house because i am not staying here with him alone'' i said. 

I stood up and went to my room. ''Y/N!''  I was a bit pissed. I started to pack up my stuff.  I started to call JB. ''Hey Y/N!'' he sounds cheerfull. I smiled. ahh he sounds like always cheerfull.  ''Hey JB. Could you let me stay at your place'' i asked.  ''Eh? did something happen?'' he asked worried.  ''Hmm i will tell you when i come to you'' i said. 

''Ah okay. Sure my parents aren't home either. Besides they won't mind''  ''Alright then i am coming'' i said. Suddenly i feel someone grabbing my phone and push me on the bed.  ''ARgh that hurts!'' i said. I open my eyes again slowly. I was shocked at the person who was on top of me. It was jungkook and he doesn't look all to happy. ''What the-'' i said.  ''OI! Y/N are you alright!? did something happen?!'' i hear JB yelling out of the phone. Oh right..  

I looked at jungkook. ''Can you go off of me?? What the heck are you even doing'' i said. I tried to sit up but he pushes me back in the bed. Holding my wrists. ''JUNGKOOK what are you doing?! '' i yelled. I need to pick up my phone and clear the misunderstanding with JB but Jungkook keeps stopping me from getting away. ''just stay still and listen what i have to say'' he said.  I sighed deeply. What a headache... 

''Fine just get off of me.'' i said and grabbed my phone. ''Hey JB I will-'' but instead he grabs my phone. ''She is too busy to talk. She will call you back'' he said and hang up. OH HELL?!  ''Now please listen to me...'' he said and looked at with me sad eyes. Oh no... he looks like the jungkook from 5 years ago. When he looks at me like that... I swallow my tears and averted my eyes away from him. ''fine.. Go ahead.'' i said. 

He sighs. ''Even now you aren't looking in my eyes now... ''  ''Ofcourse i don't. is that not logic? I thought you were bored of me. So hurry up and tell me. So i can go on and pack'' i said while still looking away from his eyes. ''Seriously... why are you trying to hard to avoid me?... Ofcourse i made my mistakes..'' he said. 

''Jungkook do you even hear yourself right? You already know what happened besides that mistake you made. You broke me heart and i suffered the most from this. You dare to talk to me like that?'' i said pissed.  ''But don't you think that i... got a bit of my old self now?'' he asked. I rolled my eyes. ''Not even one bit.'' I looked him direct in his eyes with hate.  Suddenly he looks so hurt... SERIOUSLY HEART! don't take pity on him! 

''Is that so... I must really ruined it this time isn't?.....'' he looks about to cry. He goes off of me and sat at the other side of the bed. With his back facing me. Eh? ''Is okay... I understand... Even how much i try.. I can't go back to what i am used to be and what we used to be... I just needed it to hear it from you...''  Oh no.... Suddenly i feel so bad...  ''Jungkook...'' 

''No please... Don't do that...'' He said so confussed and sad. Suddenly it was awkward for while and silent. What to do... I think i really hurt him now.. isn't?  ''Ahh i'm so sorry... I really regret what i did 5 years ago... I just... was blinded. By the fact that i was cool for other people. Not being bullied, or being looked at as a weak person... that i.. forgot how important your love was for me... that you loved me no matter what...'' Oh no.. i feel like crying now... 

''So you really regret it now?'' i asked. He took a deep breath in and out. ''Yes... especially when i found this huge box in your room'' he said. EH?! I looked at him taking out the box out of the clothset and put it on the bed next to him. Took one picture of us and looked at it. ''Ah.. you found it...'' i kinda felt a bit embarassed. 

He nodded. ''it makes me wonder why you didn't throw it all out.. it kinda makes me happy that you didn't'' . Oh man... ''It's because... i couldn't.... I told myself those weren't bad memories but lost memories after you changed.. you know... I always hoped that the boy in the pictures would come back to me one day.... '' i quickly wipe my tears away. Shet... if it goes on like this.. My heart and mind would not be able to handle it.. 

''Ah i see.... So am i not good enough as the boy in the pictures? I promise that i will make up for everything.. That i will treat you well.. What i should have done years ago... Please.. I can't go on with my life without you... You have been my best friend since ever. I felt so lonely after you left...'' he cried. 

.......... I don't know even what to say anymore to that. I am a bit happy that he at least tries.. but i wonder... Do i even have feelings for the jungkook now? His back does look really sad but i have to tell him the truth. If we even went back together it wouldn't be easy at all. I went to stand infront of him. Okay.. just do it Y/N. i looked at him.  ''Jungkook.. i am not even sure anymore what to feel for you... I was really hurted by you. in those 5 years... I did had a really hard period. That i really destoryed myself to the point that i even almost killed myself...'' 

He looks so shocked when i told him that. I show him my knife scars. I could tell he feel so much guilt and pain... he looked the directly in my eyes. ''I had to recover again for a long time.. since this year it started to get better. it's was not all flower and roses when i came to america... So i have no idea anymore what to do with you....'' i cried...  He stood up and hugged me. '' I am so sorry... I know that i hurted you so badly.. but i just can't help myself to find a way to keep you by my side again... Since i got a wake up call that i still love you so much.. that i can't let you go yet. '' 

After the crying and hugging. We just sat next to each other on the bed. ''So... what now?'' he asked. That was a good question... I sighed deeply. ''I have no idea..'' We both were deep in thought. Thinking what to do. I mean we can't just say that will get back together. I am not able to handle that besides our relationship will never go back what we used to be. I am kinda afraid.. 

''then.. How about this?'' he said and i looked at him. ''Let's try to date for these weeks you are here. I mean it wouldn't bad to try right now. Since we used to date before. besides you aren't sure about your feelings. If you don't feel the same about me at the end.. then.. i will try to forget you.. okay?'' he said. 

I was deeply thinking about it. Is it really okay? dating him again for these 3 weeks? I shouldn't think too much about it.... it's more comfortable for me than getting back right away besides i am not even sure it's a smart choice to get back.. It's kinda a smart idea.. ''Alright...'' i said. 

He looked surprised at me. ''Really?!''  I nodded. He just smiled so brightly. my heart started to beat faster. That smile... that hasn't changed at all... Which surprised me.  ''Don't worry i will not push you and go too fast. But please just stay here for the weeks?'' he asked and carefully holds my hand.  Eh? when did his hand became so big? He has grown quite up while i was away... He not a boy anymore for sure but i am not sure what to think of it. I looked at him. He was all smilling and looking so happy. Ahh seriously... why does it makes me a bit happy too? 

''Sure.. i will call JB'' i said. I grabbed the phone and called him again. ''Y/N?! are you okay?!'' asked JB worried. ''Yeah is okay. Besides i changed my mind. i will just stay at home... everything is okay now'' i said.  ''Really?...'' 

''Hmh yeah for real JB. I will see you over 2 days okay? My parents won't be home. So i am kinda home alone'' i said. ''Ahhh seriously! they shouldn't leave you alone there. Just come at my place to stay. it's way too dangerous for a girl to stay home alone'' HE said worried. I was kinda laughing at that suggestion.

''HAHAHA JB i also live alone in america. So what makes the difference? anyways i need to hang up. Need to cook'' i said. ''Alright i will speak you later'' he said. I smiled. ''Sure'' I hanged up the phone. I looked at jungkook. Who was staring intensly at me. ''Are you jealous now?'' 

''Pff look at you all smiley after talking with that guy. i will make you change your mind. '' he said. ''We will see'' i said chic. I stood up and went downstairs. ''Oh yah! don't leave me here behind'' he said and followed me. 

The next day. 

Our parents left us behind for the hot spring. So it was really only me and jungkook now in this house. I was reading a book. Suddenly jungkook jumps on the couch. To sit next to me. He made me sit on his lap. Which was surprising HUGE. It was firm too. Woah when did this boy work out so much? Ofcourse any other person would be feeling awkward and werid being with their ex again after a huge hurt from them.. 

But somehow i feel kinda indifferent about it and pretty much don't care a lot. I mean i have been 5 years without him by me side. So what would have the difference to have him back by my side again? I looked at him.'' i thought you said you wouldn't go fast?'' 

''Hmm sorry. I just can't help it. I just want to touch you, Hug you all over. To check for myself it isn't a dream that you are here again.'' he smiled so shamlessly. Oh wow this boy is so shameless. He puts my head on his shoulder/chest. ''Go ahead just keep reading'' he said and smiles.  I sighed what a pain. So i just kept on reading but i kinda feel him staring at me. 

''Uhmmm sorry but can't you stare too much? it's kinda not making me able to read my book'' i said. ''Sorry.. I just couldn't help but admire your beauty. Ahh.. Since when did you become much more beautiful? Your cute cubby cheeks to your long lashes...'' he looks at me in a daze and caress my cheek.It did make my heart beat a bit. He just smiled at me when he looked in my eyes. I just averted my eyes slightly. ''Ahhh.. seriously..'' 

my heart is beating too much. He also became much more handsome i do admit that but like i will tell him. No No. ''Hmm.. put that book away. I got something for you'' he said. Eh? He safely put me back on the couch. Stood up and went to get it. I put my book away. I really wonder what it is. Then he came back with a bag. He pulled out a cute seal plushie out of it. I was so surprised... He didn't forget?.... 

He smiled and cutely gave it to me. ''I remembered you wanted to go to the aquairum so badly.. So i did promised you that i would take you when we got graduated from high school ... Sadly it didn't happen but i still want keep my words so. Let's go today.'' I kinda felta bit touched. I touched the seal plushie it was so soft and cute. I smiled... ''Sure.. it kinda makes me a bit happy that you even remembered that.. didn't expected that''  

He just smiled. ''Come on let's go.'' he said and grabbed my hand. When we reached the hallway. He grabbed my jacket and put it on me. I... kinda.. not really used to it... He put on his jacket and he grabbed my hand again. We walked to the car infront of the house. ''Eh? you have a car?'' i said. 

''Ah nah.. it's the family car but i am saving for one'' he said and opens the door for me. So i just stepped in. Then he puts the seatbelt on me. ''Ah! you don't need to..'' i said. I was too late since he already did it. Then he closes the door. Steps in the car and started to drive. He started to hum in the car while driving. Seems like he was really excited... I looked at the seal on my lap. It just makes me a bit excited too... It's like we never broke up and got a bit older.... 

But i don't wanna admit this too soon. Even he does regret and such things. Who knows that he might still do the same thing over or cheat on me again. I would not be able to handle that again.. Then i would really end up dead and all the hard work  that i did to be where i am right now... Would be all for nothing.. which i don't like that at all... Life is something precious and i should hang on long as i can because other people don't have all the benefits that i have in this world.. Which is the harsh truth that i learned in these 5 years. 

So i should treassure that.. and help other people with that.. Soon we arrived. Jungkook parked the car backwards. He was steering the wheel and looking back. ''Don't i look handsome while doing this? I heard that ladies like this look of a man'' he said cocky. ''PFFFFFF... You must be joking? Jungkook that doesn't work on me.. i am not like those girls you all flirted with..'' i said but i was suddenly struck by the reality.... When he was done. I quickly stepped out.. I almost forgot about that... He must have done this so many times.. So he knows the things to say to a girl to flatter her. Played with many girls... meanwhile i am just a ... who was only stuck with one guy in my mind who broke my heart so harshly.. 

He came and was soon about to put a arm around my shoulders. I pushed off that arm and went on walking to the enterance. Who knows this might be a prank from him or a bet he lost? Who knows.. but it suddenly doesn't feel right. He quickly catches on. ''What's wrong suddenly? Don't be mad...'' he said. 

He was about to reach over for a hug. ''Don't touch me. Just pay for the tickets '' i said stern.He looked shocked and just nodded. What to do?....  So he went to get the tickets and we went inside. I soon focused on the aquariums. It was so beautiful. Like it's a totaly different world. Seeing so many kinds of fish swimming around. So beautiful and calm.... We came to a seal. it was cute! it did some tricks like spinning around in the water. I just laughed and showed it my seal plushie. Seems like the seal was also pleased with it. 

Suddenly i heard some girls calling out jungkook's name. ''Jungkook! you are here??''  I looked at the owners of voice. Suddenly one girl came storming at him and slapped him in the face. ''THIS IS FOR PLAYING AROUND WITH OTHERS! You are so unbelievable! even have the nerve to trick this girl who you are with now!'' she yelled. Everybody was looking. The other 2 girls came to stand by me. 

''He is a horrible person. He played with the 3 of us together.'' she said.  ''Yeah.. he lied so much to us. Made us believe that we were in love with each other.'' said the other. ''Eh? when?'' i asked carefully.  ''Since last week we just found out.'' LAST WEEK?! Wait.. if i think about it.. our talk about the agreement to date.. He never said that he stopped playing around.. Why am i feeling so  dissapointed? I should have known this. 

''Wait wait! this is not what it seems like!'' he held my hand. I looked at him. He looks so desprate. I don't know what to think anymore. ''Why are you acting like this to her!? you weren't like this to us!'' yelled one of the girls angry.

''OFCOURSE NOT! She is my most important person. To be honest. I have made it clear right? last week? She is the reason why i have come clear to you three! So why are you here and ruining my chance?... I just want... her back at my side like we used to 5 years ago...'' he was angry and walked away. He slamed the wall first before he went. His temper.... is still the same.. ''Urghh what a loser. You better not hang around and forget him forever'' she said. 

''What do you think that you are doing?'' i asked. They looked surprised. ''What? '' 

''Are you filming a drama here or something? what a BS! im pretty sure he made it clear to you and told you honestly. So why are you here? slapping people in the face and make drama? you are not in high school anymore'' 

''Why are you even defending him?'' 

''Because it's unfair. I have a agreement with him. further than that you don't need to know but do you really need to go that far to ruin him? when he know that he was wrong? i mean who else would given him the bruises over his body? Are you done now?'' i asked them. They were hushed. I rolled my eyes. I went to follow to the place Jungkook went but he was already behind the corner. Which made me surprised. ''OMG! you surprised me!'' Suddenly he grabbed me and hugged me tightly. 

''Thank you.. You have no idea how much this means to me.. I really love that part of yours..'' he said. I really didn't know what to do in this position. Soon he lets go and looks at me with a smile. ''Let's go look further around.. even though the mood has been ruined...'' he said this sad look in his eyes. He grabs my hand and we walked together to look around. At one point he lets go of my hand. I started to get so focused to look in the aquarium. 

''Ey says cheese'' he said. I turned around. ''What?''  Suddenly i hear the sound of a photo clicking. He smiled at his phone. ''Ah seriously???'' i said annoyed.''Oh why? i wanna treasure this moment.. Before it ends..'' he said while focused on the screen. .... So i went to look at the picture. ''As expected you are looking pretty no matter what picture i make'' he smiled blissfull. I started to scroll through his gallery. 

''What the-! You made all of these without me knowing!?'' i suddenly see pictures when we were in high school. That he made some sneaky pictures. I looked at him. ''Sorry.. i just couldn't help it. You looked so lovely at moment that i just needed to take a picture. Which i luckliy did... Since it helped me a lot..'' he said. Omg.. Why is it going down and up everytime with him? It's kinda making me feel werid and not knowing what to do with the mood.I should just ignore it and leave it at that. 

Then we went to get some food at the resturant. I was already sitting by a seat while jungkook is geting some food. I looked around me. Seeing tables with family and childeren. So cute~ Also couples... Who were all lovely dovely... I kinda feel a bit jealous seeing them... I always have been jealous of them every since me and Jungkook broke up... even in America. Then Jungkook came back with a tray of food. 

He went to sit down and puts the tray on the table. He bought stir fried noodles and ice cream? Also not any ice cream but that fruity one.... I used to eat.  Eh? isn't ?...  He looks directly in my eyes. ''I brought your favorites. You always ate this when we were in high school. I always have wondered why you buy the ice cream along with noodles. Because it would melt while eating the noodles but you said you let it melt and drink it. Kinda like a milkshake'' he laughed. 

''AH yeah.... i did... it has been so long'' i said while looking at the food and ice cream. That he even remembered that... ''Is there something wrong?'' he asked. ''Hmm.. nothing.'' i started to eat the noodles. After i was done with the noodles. I grabbed the ice cream and opened it. It was already half melted. i started to drink up half and the other i started to eat. 

''I thought it was werid but it's a smart idea. It's a drink and dessert at the same time'' said jungkook while laughing a bit. Soon it was already late. There were not a lot of people left. It was so quiet and empty. So the beauty of the aquariums popped more out. ''Shall we go too? Not many people are left and it's gonna close soon'' said jungkook.

I nodded while taking a last look at aquarium.  So we went out of the building. It was already night. I was looking at the buildings while jungkook was going to the toilet. Suddenly i felt something grabbing my hand. ''Let's go'' i heard. It was jungkook. He smiled at me. then we started to walk to the car. ''You washed your hands right?'' i asked. 

''Oh yah! ofcourse i did. Don't you know that i always do that?'' he said. Ohh... right... he is a clean freak. I almost forgot. ''Oh right.'' i said chic. Then we got back in the car. to home. 

1 week and 3 days later. 

I kinda gotten very used to it that i was dating jungkook now... I was sitting by the table since jungkook called me out and said that i should sat by the table. So i waited what he wanted to but somewhere he just keeps cooking. Then at one moment i ask: ''Jungkook why did i have to come down stairs? ''  Then he turned a bit and took a look back at me. ''Why? isn't that obvious? i Let you enjoy the view of my y back while i am cooking. So you can fall deeper for me and say Yahh~ you are so handsome jungkook'' 

I was speechless. man and i have to stick it out with him. I just laughed and shook my head. He just smiled and went on cooking. ''Even tho.. What are you cooking today?'' i asked. ''Pasta.'' he said. Oh my i love pasta <3  I smiled at the thought of having pasta to eat as dinner. Recently jungkook is cooking for me a lot. which is kinda a werid thought. Since in the past he almost burned down his house down when he was cooking. Soon it was done and jungkook puts a plate infront of me. 

''Woahh... looks so good'' he smiled and put his plate on the table also and went to sit down. ''Thanks for the food~~'' i said before eating the pasta. I grabbed my fork and took some pasta in my mouth. ''HMMM~~!! so good as it looks'' 

Then i look infront of me. While jungkook is looking at me sweetly and a bit silly. Like a love fool. I snapped out of it. ''Eh what?....''  ''Just go on. Eat.'' he said with a foolish smile on his face.''How am i supposed to eat comfortable when you look at me like that...?'' i asked. ''Sorry. I just couldn't help it. You are so lovely when you eat food that you like'' he said blunt. Ahhh seriously he can really say some cheesy stuff at times with a serious face. 

I sighed. ''Ah seriously. Don't over do it.'' So i went back to eating. ''Ahh~..... there is not much time before it's all over...'' i heard him mumbling.. Suddenly i got a hit of reality. Oh right.. i almost forgot... Soon it's time to make the decession... what to do? Did my feelings changed at all? Well i don't hate him so much what i used to do.... but.. do i see him as a good friend or something like boyfriend material? 

What to do?.... 

-To be continued-  (Muhahaha!)