Someone else first chapter.

Someone else (BTS Jungkook ) one shot.

Why are you acting like this?

You didn't needed to this all to me... What have i done wrong?

I loved you so much... that i still do to this day....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and jungkook have been together for years. You can say that i live my whole life together with him. His mother and mine are really good friends from younger times. I still remember it all. From best friends to lovers. It was all so great.. Me and jungkook weren't the most popular people in the school but it didn't matter since we had each other. Those times that we spend together... Him smiling at me and looking only at me was my biggest hapiness. Sadly... It all started to change when we reached high school the end of 3th year. I slowly started to see him change. And i couldn't stop it at all.. It all started when jessica called him out.

me and jungkook were just sitting next to each other. Talking what we would do in the summer vacation. Untill.. ''Hey! jungkook! jessica called you'' said one of the classmates and points at jessica who was waving to jungkook. I wondered what she wanted. ''Oppa what does she wants from you?'' i asked. ''Oh don't worry it's nothing big. Just stay here okay?'' he said and stood up. He didn't even answer my question... I wondered if something have happened in the libary? While i was away to get my bag..

He just came back just before the teacher entered the classroom and started the lesson. I just looked at him. Why won't he just say something what she wanted from him. I was kinda worried also. since jessica is one of the girls who doesn't like me for no reason.I sighed. the people in the world... so harsh. I just didn't listen to the lesson since i was restless and lost in thoughts of worry. It just doesn't feel right... the vibe from jungkook has been werid ever since yesterday.

After school.

I went to jungkook. ''Oppa ready to go walk home?'' i asked with a smile. He packs his books in his bag. ''Oh sorry.. i got other plans.'' He said and stood up. ''Oh really..'' i said sad. he grabbed my chin and made me look in his eyes. ''Don't be sad.. Okay? i'm sorry'' He said and kissed me. I sighed. ''Yeah.. i will. have fun'' i tried to smile a bit. He smiled at me and went away. I just standing there. I really don't feel so good by it. It's really rare for him to have other plans without telling me. I look down on the ground. It's the silent before the storm... Gosh why i am so worried!? Just because of jessica ? i should trust him. yeah Or else this relationship is useless. I slowly walk my way back to home.

2 weeks after.

He started to have more plans after school often and now in the morning... His mom said that he already went... Without me... then suddenly the doors opens. People all looking shocked and started murring. I also looked since i was curious. I couldn't believe my eyes. Who is that person? ''Omg isn't that jungkook?'' ''yeah! he looks soo... damm...'' I was shocked. what is this?.... I saw jesscia beside him and waved to him. He also did back and went to sit down to his seat next to me. I decided to say nothing to him. He does really look handsome. Like many girls think but i'm not blind to see that something is happening. All just sticked to him. I have gotten more tired. I just could almost cry. I just sat there staring through the window the whole time. When school was finally over after a tough day for me.

I was packing my bags. Ready to go alone walking to home. I was about to walk. ''Wait! i'm going with you'' said jungkook. I looked at him. ''You sure? not any plans or something?'' i said chic. He already didn't have me walked with me on the way home for weeks. ''Nah i rather want to walk with you. besides what's wrong with you? not smiling?'' He took my hand and smiled at me and all my anger/sadness goes just away. Gosh.. he really affects me in many ways. ''Nothing just a bit tired thats all'' i lied with a little smile.

We walked together hand in hand. ''So what do you think about my look?'' he asked. ''Very handsome. now all the girls are looking at you'' I said. We started to reach my home. ''Hmm but you know that you are the only one for me right?'' he said. Slowly i was really getting happy. ''Ofcourse you are too for me '' I gave him a goodbye kiss. ''Then i see you tomorrow. handsome~'' I said with a smile and walked in the house. I was really happy. I was so unsure all the time. gosh... i should just trusted him.

1 week after.

He suddenly started to change his attiude torwards me... Like a cold one.. girls all surounding him. It just priece my heart. Like he doesn't care that it hurts me. I really want to cry. Doesn't he know that i love him so much that i even go insane. He started to act like a bad boy and a player. flirts with all kinds of girls. Where is the jungkook that i used to know? It feels like a stranger is sitting next to me. I bit my lips to try hold in my tears. i'm getting tired of it. I should let him go before i get hurted that he cheats on me. I see jessica always clinging to him and walking home together... Yeah i should break up.. It like i lost mine jungkook.

3 weeks later. it was the last week before the summer vacation.

You know i'm crying here almost everyday. People has often asked me how my eyes became so swollen but everybody knows why. When jungkook left the classroom. ''Y/N! should you not break up with him? he is really getting out control'' said the guy who sits infront of me. Others also agree. ''I do admit jungkook is so handsome that we all fall in love. we all dont like you the best in class as you know but you really started to look hurt these days. We also can feel it.'' said one girl

It became a bit too much. So i brust out in tears. ''Was it so obivous? sorry... '' i cried. Everybody looked at me with pity and sad eyes. Then jungkook came back. I just grabbed my bag. ''Sorry teacher but i don't feel so well. i'm going home'' i said while hiding my face. ''uh sure'' said the teacher surprised.  I just ran to the girl's wc. I looked in the mirror. i look so pathic. I just went on crying. Everybody knows he is cheating on me with jessica. I really just wanted to be in my bed and just crying alone under the blankets. I slowly comfort myself and dry my tears. I shouldn't let mom and dad notice...

I walked out and went to home. Mom and dad are still working... I went to my room.. close the curtains. Drop my bag on the ground. Then i looked at the pics of jungkook and me. I start to cry again. I started to hug the picture. ''Where are you when i need you?'' i cried. I slowly started to panic a bit ''What am i gonna do?'' Suddenly i see a little book falling to the ground. Oh right... that is about the exchange progama.... Then i picked up the book off the ground... It does sound like good idea... I just put the book on my desk and went on my bed. crying a bit more....

2 days later.

I acted like i was sick but i knew i should face him... I can't let it stay like this... I went with heavy steps to school. I open the door everybody looked up. I just greeted them a little. i went to sit on my seat. I could see jungkook was not here yet. Then people started to gathering around me. ''Are you alright?'' I nodded. ''Yes.. you guys are right. i made my mind but thanks for the caring though'' i smiled. I could see they were a bit relieved. ''We will be surporting you. fighting!'' they said softly. ''Thanks..'' then we hear the door opening again. it was jungkook.

everybody went fast to their places. He just sat next to me. ''I see you are back'' he said. ''Yeah but can i speak with you after school?'' i asked. Everybody knew what it was. ''sure'' he said. ''Wait no nevermind. let me tell you this right now'' i said. I stood up and sat on my table. ''what?'' he asked cold. I really prepared for it. He isn't the Jungkook i knew but just a stranger. he is someone else than jungkook. Only the looks a bit and the name are the same. I took a deep breath. ''Let's break up'' i smiled. Everybody was shocked. They looked at me like i was crazy.

Jungkook was also shocked. ''Ah! that was finally out! that feels so good so free'' i said. ''Wait what? and you are not upset?'' he asked in shock. ''What do you mean? let me tell you. You are not the jungkook that i love. He is somewhere up in sky. it's true i'm sad that i won't see him again.. but it's life and i will tressure him forever in my heart. He is not gone'' i said with tears in my eyes.

''You are just a stranger. I don't know who you are expect that you have the same name as him and a little bit of the looks but that is all. i wish you goodluck in your life. goodbye'' my tears roll down my cheeks while i smile. I stood up again and grabbed my bags. Dry my tears with my sleeves. This is a goodbye... Thanks for everything Jungkook.. I won't forget you... I hope you will come back one day.. Mabye we will meet again...

I wasn't a fool but it did help me. I'm very upset... I didn't want to break up.. Isilde my back against the lockers... Why did you have to change that way? Why do you need to act so cold? why don't you love me anymore? I took a breath again. It's better this i guess... I will leave this place anyways.. I will forget this all... 4 years in America doesn't really sounds that bad. Luckily my parents weren't against it. After this day... I will never come back..

I grabbed my last stuff out of my locker. Then after 2 weeks of summer vacation. It was time to leave. I put all the stuff of me and Jungkook in a box. Then i put that box in my clothset high on the shelf... The mom of jungkook was at my home. Chatting with my mom. I finsh up packing in my last thing. I sat on my bed and looked around.It's so empty... like my heart.... I sighed. ''A new start.. you can do this..'' i whisper in myself. I grab the suitcase and went down. I could hear my mom and jungkook's mom. I come to them. '' Wow Y/N  this is really a big step'' she said. I nodded. '' yeah im kinda nervous.''

''Sadly jungkook won't be here to wave you bye. aish that child changed too much. Right? Y/N?'' she looked at me. I nodded. ''Yeah...'' Sadly enough i know what she was talking about..  ''Are you alright?'' she asked.

''I need to tell you guys something...'' i said. They all looked at me. i was really nervous... ''I broke up with jungkook'' i said and waited for a bomb to explode.  My mom and dad were surprised. ''WHY!?'' Jungkook's mom didn't looked werid up to it.

''I understand'' she said cool. As expected from her. Ofcourse she is so cool about it. She must know it already.. My parents were confused. ''He started to hang out with a other girl. he said you were old news. Don't worry i smacked his head as hard as i could. That is not how i raised him'' she said. My parents started to understand. ''Is that why you leaving now for america? i already thought that was a werid move for you but i just thought that you wanted something different'' said my mom.

''Yeah but that is the reason too. i rather wanted to have a new start. he and i spend so much time together here. i wouldn't even able to start new here. besides it might do me some good. I got some friends in America'' i smiled a bit. They also smiled along with me. ''But will you come back?'' asked my mom. I was thinking hard. ''Hm yeah when i am ready for it but forgive me already for the times that i won't come'' i said. They nodded. I was glad they understood.

''Beside there are many good guys in america. you will find better'' said jungkook's mom. I smiled. '' thanks'' Then we heard the taxi. ''It's time. '' we all stood up. I put on my coat and shoes. They all hugged me one by one. ''Take care. we will miss you'' said my mom. ''Me too''

Then jungkook's mom hugged me. ''Be happy. may you find peace and hapiness there'' she said. We let go of each other and i smiled. ''thank you. goodbye all!'' i said. I grabbed my last suitcase and the driver helped me put it in the car. We step in the car. ''The airport right?'' he asked. ''Yes.'' 

''Then here we go'' he said. We started to drive away, I see them all waving me goodbye. This is one last time that i see this view.... Then i couldn't see them anymore. I sighed. this is it... new start...

after 5 years....

I stood there waiting for JB to come. ''Gosh where is that guy?'' i mumble in myself. ''OI! Y/N!'' i heard a familiar voice behind me.i turn around. ''Gosh JB! that took you long. even thought you said you would just give the professor your report'' He just smiled. Oh gosh that smile that he always puts on.

We started to walk to the canteen to get food. ''Anyways do you wanna come with me back to our motherland?'' he asked. ''Oh why?'' i asked. ''Because lunar new year is coming and my family would be happy to see me and meet you'' he said. ''What about kai and v then?'' i asked. ''Oh they will come also. i already asked them. so you coming too?'' he asked. ''Humm.. well..'' i said. ''Oh come on! it will be fun besides who knew that we lived so close by each other'' he said.

It was true. they all live in the same neighborhood as i am. I never knew since i always was busy with jungkook.. old times. ''Fine. my parents would be happy with it too. since i rejected them million time already'' i said. ''YES! this will be fun!'' he said happy and excited.  Well i was excited too to see my parents again but this time with friends i made. ''Then who's home are we visiting first then?'' i asked.

''Well We all wanted to see yours'' he said. ''Fine by me. my parents would love it'' i smiled. So i called up my parents.

''Oh hello darling!'' answers the phone my mom happy. ''Oh mom i'm going back home anyways for new year'' i said.

''OMG!?! REALLY!? HONEY! _____ is coming back home!!'' she yelled happy.

I just laughed a bit. ''So don't you mind if i bring some friends along?'' i asked. ''Omg... NO NO sure sure! just bring them! i love to meet them!'' she said. i smiled. '' then i will see you next week. bye mom'' ''bye darling!'' I hanged up the call. I wonder if it changed a lot while i'm away. Well i know one thing that is changed and that is me. Gosh i was so smart back in the days. America was really the best thing that i ever had done.

1 week later.

We all sat in the airplane. The guys were playing around. I just laughed. Then we landed. We took a taxi as a carpool. First we went to my home to drop my off because it was the closest. As we drive to it. I suddenly remember the good old times i had here. ''Woah home is really the best'' said JB. '' i guess so.'' i said. They started to step out one by one. To their homes. We have settled that they are coming tomorrow to me.

I step out the taxi with my stuff. I thanked the driver and stood infront of the door. i was nervous. It was still looking the same. I took a deep breath in and out. I pressed on the bell. My mom opens the door and screams so hard! Oh gosh that is one of the things that also didn't change. ''Omg! you have really grown up so pretty!'' said my mom. My dad helped me carrying my stuff in the house. Then we walked together in to the kitchen.

I see jungkook's mom. ''Omo you are so pretty! so did you found someone?'' she asked. ''I don't know mabye?'' i said with a cheeky smile. Suddenly i see a very tall build by the fridge. It turns around. It is Jungkook! He is wearing a beanie. Oh i didn't knew it was him. He also looks at me shocked. I quite feel abit uneasy... by our past.   I wonder... If something of his old self came back... I really wonder that.. Ever since.... I still do miss the time what we used to be. My mom push me to sit down on a seat in the kitchen and started me ask all kinds of questions. ''Come on~~ you must have someone'' teased my mom.  ''Ah well.. sorry but i guess i didn't found the right one yet...'' i said and ignored him. 

But... It all means nothing right now... Since he is not the Jungkook i used to know once.... He became tainted within the hands of a person that not even has a good heart.....