Page 3

Sometimes I Find Myself Thinking of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*fast forward to the date between Jeongyeon and Sunmi*

Sunmi drove her car and Jeongyeon sat at the passengers seat. Jeongyeon was nervous as this was the first time she'd gone on a date let alone tried putting herself out there.

"Ready to go?" Sunmi asked. "Sure Unnie, thanks for making time for me" Jeongyeon replied. For their date, Sunmi drove to an amusement park since she wanted to show Jeongyeon a good time. While there, they went on a bunch of rides and just spent the day laughing and enjoying each others company. They even won each other a stuffed animal. Jeongyeon won Sunmi an ostrich as a reminder of her and Sunmi won a tiger for Jeongyeon. Naturally as the day progressed, they found themselves holding hands and feeding each other. Jeongyeon couldn't believe how fun it was and how kind Sunmi was. Never did Sunmi pressure her or make her feel uncomfortable. Eventually it came time to head back but Sunmi didn't wanna end things there. She decided to take Jeongyeon to get ice cream and sit in front of the Han river.

The two of them them sat on the grass sharing a blanket as Sunmi leaned into Jeongyeon and held her arm with Jeongyeon putting her arm over Sunmi's shoulder. Even when it was silent, the two of them felt a sense of comfort.

"Thank you for tonight Sunmi unnie, you don't know how much I needed this. You're actually my first date so apologies if I'm not good at this" Jeongyeon said. 
 

"Wow I am so honored I get t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter