Page 2

Sometimes I Find Myself Thinking of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon's POV

I wake up and I see Nayeon's face right in front of me. Our lips are inches apart from each other, so I try to not make any sudden movements. Looking at her I feel like my heart could burst at any moment. How could someone be so beautiful this early in the morning? What have I done in my previous life to even deserve this kind of torture. Jeongyeon lifts her hand up to move a couple of strands of stray hair on Nayeon's face and continues to just admire the girl. How she wishes she could kiss those lips, pull Nayeon tighter and shower her with endless love. Nayeon is Jeongyeon's first love. The girl who took her breath away and continues to light up her life. But also, she is the source of her constant pain. She knows she can't ever be with Nayeon. If she made a wrong move, she would lose the older girl forever and she wasn't willing to risk it. 

Nayeon squirms around before rubbing her eyes and waking up. She immediately hugs Jeongyeon tightly and says good morning to Jeongyeon before getting up. She heads to her room and grabs some things before heading to the shower. Jeongyeon can only lie there and stare at the ceiling. She rubs her face and then grabs her phone from the bedside night stand. She replies to a few messages before texting some of her friends. 

I think it's time to find a new girl. Jeongyeon ends up texting a few girls she thinks are pretty and cool to be around. She makes plans for the rest of the week and then gets up and heads to the kitchen to cook everyone breakfast. The sound and smell of bacon being cooked woke up the rest of the girls. 

"Hi unnie. What are you making?" Mina says and she walks toward the kitchen. "Good morning Mina! I'm just cooking some eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast for everyone. Can you grab the orange juice and apple juice from the fridge for me?" Jeongyeon says as she smiles at Mina while putting the bacon on a plate. Soon enough, all the girls are seated at the table enjoying the feast in front of them. The girls just had dance practice this week, so they all could relax for a little bit. 

"Thanks for breakfast Jeongyeon-ah" Nayeon says as she grins at Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon blushes slightly, but she tries to hide it quickly without anyone noticing. But, all the girls except Jeongyeon knew. They all knew Jeongyeon had a special place in her heart for Nayeon. It wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter