She'd never notice me

Shy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is going to be a brand new omegaverse fic since Ppl really seem to like my omegaverse fics. And this is also an excuse to be able to write some shy and quiet Bae. I adore shy Irene so we are going to have shy and quiet omega Irene with a crush on Seulgi. Who she ultimately pays the alpha to date her and Seulgi thinks it’s because she wants to get close to another when in reality she likes Seulgi. Enjoy! I hope I get some interest/comments otherwise I’ll put this way to the side.


 

Bae Joohyun sat under one of her favorite trees on campus reading a book. The quiet and impossibly shy brown-haired omega prefers to be away from some of the more noisy students whose scents are sometimes a bit too overwhelming for her to handle. The brunette pushes her glasses up as she turns another page. She’s supposed to meet with her best friend Yerim soon. But the other omega is still in class so Joohyun waits for her. She likes to wait here where she can be alone. It’s the main reason why she likes to wait here, and well there’s another reason too.

 

Everyday without fail around this time Joohyun can look up and see her crush alpha Kang Seulgi. The beautiful dark-haired girl with bright monolid eyes and a smile that lights up her entire face. Joohyun has been crushing on the girl ever since their junior high school days. She really has it bad for the alpha but said girl would never notice her. Charming and charismatic people like Seulgi never notice the shy and quiet types like herself. They are usually busy hanging out with other charming and charismatic people.

 

“Hurry up already, Seul!” Joohyun hears the voice of Park Sooyoung. She’s another alpha with auburn hair, bright bubbly aura, very pretty, and is one of the most popular students in school as a theater major. She is the kind of alpha that has omegas and betas both clinging onto her every word, and another one of the students Joohyun personally avoids. She is just too much and too loud for Joohyun. Personal feelings aside Park Sooyoung is also Kang Seulgi’s best friend. You don’t really see one without the other and it’s clear they go way back.

 

“Calm down, Soo. I’m coming.”

 

Joohyun looks up just in time from her book to see Seulgi. She looks beautiful as always even dressed so casually in a plain black shirt, distorted jeans, and black converses. Her dark hair is placed up in a ponytail that shows off her round-shaped ears. This is the other reason why Joohyun likes to sit here, so she can see Seulgi without drawing any attention to herself. Not that many people take much notice of her anyway. Outside of Yerim there are maybe a handful of other students the omega will interact with.

 

“You’re slow, Jesus.” Sooyoung sighs and waits for her fellow alpha to catch up.

 

“You’re always in a rush. Why don’t you just enjoy the scenery.” Seulgi teases and gestures to all the trees, grass, and nature all around them. The taller alpha rolls her eyes and snorts a laugh.

 

“Yeah that’s all well and good, but I have places to be. The people need their star after all.” Sooyoung dramatically points to herself. Seulgi laughs at her ridiculous friend and makes her way over to the taller alpha.

 

“You should be in class.” Seulgi reminds her.

 

“Well, there are a lot of things we all should be doing. Let’s go.”

 

Joohyun watches until she can no longer see Seulgi in her vision. The omega simply turns back to her book. No Kang Seulgi would never notice someone like her. Joohyun stops reading when she feels buzzing from her phone. There’s a notification from Yerim.

 

TurtleYerimie: Hey Hyun. Would you mind meeting me outside of my class, sorry I know you like your quiet spot by the tree.

 

Yerim ends with a heart emoji. Joohyun groans and collects her bag. She had no idea why Yerim can’t simply walk over here like she always does. Joo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter