✕ cheatsheet

ORBIT   ✕ SM ENTERTAINMENT'S NEWEST GIRLGROUP X BACK!
 

   faceclaim

so i want idols, i won't accept anything else really. i wan't girls that fit this concept. yall should already know theres no hyuna ( cube) or cl. young bouncy girls for this. i don't even want soyeon because she just doesn't fit the concept. the age range is '96-'03. a wideage range for ya, you're welcome. and obviously you can't choose anybody from sm, esp red velvet (i know i'm sorry) but they are under the same company so it wouldn't make sense.   also if you haven't noticed there's a visual line of three visual members. i stole one, but for the other two, please make sure the fc is a visual in her own group. i also would love to see some chinese girls as sm is one to have those. but no race-bending. and i don't want a lot of the girls to have idol siblings.

ideas: wjsn, izone, uni.t, april, blackpink, dreamcatcher, clc, momoland, laboum, pristin (xiyeon, sungyeon, kyulkyung), gidle, lovelyz, fromis9 (saerom, jiwon, jisun), dia, twice, gugudan, gwsn, oh my girl, weki meki, gfriend, gooday, elris, sonamoo, nature, dreamnote and obvi i'd love some loona.  

   basics

talent.  so yes, make it believable. you can pick one talent twin that matches the exact plotline or choose different ones to fit. there's three main vocalist, but that doesn't mean they are all on the same level of talent. there's usually one vocalist that becomes the voice of the group. the leader, main vocallist role hardly gets any lines for their debut, so she can be the main vocal that doesn't get enough credit.  for the main rapper, lead vocalist plotline, their lead vocals are barely lead vocals. don't use a strong lead vocal twin for that plotline. you can use a strong IDOL rapper. no hyuna, cl, kisum, orjessi. there's enough idol girls out here rapping. 

love interest.  imma put the love interest section in the app, but i couldn't care if you have a love interest or not. i honestly hope you don't because that's my least favorite part (says the girl who stole johnny) #sorrynotsorry the age difference can only be about 4 years apart and you can use idols or ocs. whatever.

writing.  i like both quality and quantity, but it doesn't have to be too long if you can get to the point in a nice, smooth way.i mainly want to see depth in the character; a good amount of good, bad, neutral traits. great, fun, useful trivia to help shape the character. even slight contradictories because humans aren't just one way or the other. bonus if you include my characters, especially gaeul since she's been in sm for nine years. the password is a good and creative fanclub name.

   what i stole

jung gaeul.  face claim is yves. singing twin is yves. dancing twin is clc seungyeon. love interest is johnny seo.

im hwayoung.  face claim is chaeyoung. singing twin is chaeyoung. dancing twin is chaeyoung.

   source code : turn in