For You

Tsundere

It's the end of Sensuous promotions and the boys got a few days off from everything. One night, the boys are gathered in the living room watching movies. Chani way laying on the crowded floor, where most of them are huddled laying or leaning on each other.

In the middle of a movie, Rowoon arrived after a few days of filming on site. He went straight to jump on Inseong's lap and cuddled with the eldest member.

Chani glanced at the empty space beside him and sighed.

A kissing scene came up. Youngbin and Chani watched it intently, Hwiyoung was cringing, Zuho hid behind a pillow, screaming, while Dawon and Jaeyoon were loudly cheering for the actors. Rowoon and Inseong reenacted the scene making Chani and Hwiyoung cringe some more.

Dawon threw a pillow at the two. "YAH! Kiss! Come on! Try it!" Chani kicked him and Dawon fell along with the pillow thrown at him which made the room just burst in laughter.

Just then, Taeyang came back from his self practice coz even on their days off, he still choose to practice. He looked at the screen and what they were watching.

"Kyaa~" Taeyang teased in his cute girl voice impersonation. "Kyaa~ hajima! Kyaa~~"

"Tyangie!!" Rowoon cried out and used his long arms to reach Taeyang.

"Kyaa~" Taeyang kept teasing, moving away from Rowoon.

Chani sighed again and turned his attention back on the television. He's getting annoyed by the noise, he couldn't hear the movie anymore.

Chani was the first to retire for bed but he was just lying awake. He didn't understand why he felt irritable and he finds it hard to sleep. He turned to his side, facing the wall, and closed his eyes. He listened to the whole dorm slowly getting more and more silent as the boys fell asleep one by one.

He didn't miss me that much

--------------

The next day, Chani woke up early. He went straight to his vitamin box, a daily habit he never breaks. He noticed the stack of unwashed plates and pots on the sink.

Rowoon hyung might want to cook. He'll be upset to see this mess. He must be tired from his schedules .

Chani picked up the pink gloves and washed the dishes. He felt proud of himself so he went ahead and cleaned the whole kitchen too.

Inseong and Dawon's singing can be heard in the whole house. Chani heard Rowoon start to sing along but stopped after two notes.

He must be thirsty

Chani took a glass, filled it with water and placed it on the table. He stretched his body and felt the tiredness from his early morning cleaning. He half crawled to the living room and sprawled on the sofa.

Zuho came out of his room carrying his bag and run to the door.

"Where are you going?" Rowoon called out.

"Studio," Zuho replied with a wink. "I'm inspired"

Chani peeked and saw Rowoon enter the kitchen.

"Aaaahh! That feels good!"

"Ooohh it's been a while!" Rowoon exclaimed in glee. "I'm inspired to cook!"

"I'm hungry~" Dawon cried "Feed me~"

"Aaawww what do you want to eat hyung?"

"Caviar? Foie gras?"

"Hyung~"

"Stir fried ramyun!"

"Okay! Let's make stir fried ramyun!"

Chani groaned

But I want to eat rice...

-------------

That afternoon, Chani was just lazing around the living room. He saw Rowoon leave the dorm and looked out the window wondering where the big guy is going.

It's raining!

Chani got up to get an umbrella and left it outside their door. He smiled when He heard Rowoon a few moments later.

Afterna while, Chani went out to check if Rowoon really used the umbrella. He saw Jaeyoon come up, carrying a giant Squirtle plushie.

"This came in our mail. A fan must have sent it," Jaeyoon explained. "But we're not allowed to receive gifts in the dorm so I'll give it to manager hyung so he can tale it to the office."

"Let's keep it for a while," Chani suggested. "You love plushies, right?"

"You're right" Jaeyoon squeezed the plushie and buried his face in it. He then went into Inseong and Dawon's room to play.

Chani laughed watching his cute hyung then he crawled onto the sofa again.

Hwiyoung came out of his room and joined Chani in the sofa.

"Hey look I found this new game," Hwiyoung said showing Chani his phone. "This has multi-player option, we can compete!"

"Eeeyy!! You'll never win against me!" Chani teased.

"Eeeyy! Haha" Hwiyoung scoffed. "Watch how I'll make you bow to me"

The two kept dissing each other for a while before Chani finally went to get his phone.

After a while, Rowoon came back offering a cup of iced americano.

I would love it if it's frappe

"Me! Me! Me!" Youngbin came running quickly grabbing the drink and sipped happily. He went to Chani and Hwiyoung to brag about it by deliciously sipping the drink infront of them. The maknaes just gave him a blank look.

"Hmmmp!" Youngbin snorted and stomped away.

"Ah- hyung!" Hwiyoung called out. "Give me a sip~"

"No!"

"Just one~"

"No!"

Jaeyoon come out of their room carrying a giant Squirtle plushie.

"Squirtle!" Rowoon yelled and chased Jaeyoon around, begging him for the plushie

"Squirtle! Squirtle! Hyung~"

Eventually Jaeyoon gave him Squirtle and left to bother the maknaes. Chani turned to watch Rowoon play and smiled.

I knew he'll love it. He missed a lot of fansign schedules and wasn't able to play a lot with his favorite plushies that fans bring along.

---------------

Chani was one of the first to use the bathroom to clean up that night. After he finished washing, he left a scented candle by the tub. It has the same scent as the shampoo he always used.

It has been a long day. Chani was exhausted, he felt too weak to go up on his bunk. He rolled onto Rowoon's empty bed and dozed off.

An arm around his waist woke Chani up.

"Chani-ya~" Rowoon cooed. "Did you miss me?"

"No"

"Uuuunnngg"

"No"

Rowoon nuzzled him closer everytime he push the guy away.

"Thank you Chani-ya. You're still my favorite plushie." 

That night, Chani slept with a smile.