A Perfect Day

Tsundere

It's the end of Sensuous promotions and the boys got a few days off from everything. Rowoon still has drama filming schedule but he still has a day or two rest.

Tomorrow is one of those days. He arrived at the dorm in the middle of the night and found some of the members gathered in the living room, watching movies. He quickly put aside his things to join them.

Rowoon was happy to see the best seat is still free for him to take: Inseong's lap. He jumped on it making Inseong yelp at the sudden weight and a giant baby blocking his view. Rowoon leaned back on his hyung with all his body weight, rubbing his head on Inseong's chin like a cat asking for some love. Inseong laughed at his cuteness and helped Rowoon adjust on his lap so they can watch together while cuddling with their heads leaning on each other.

A kissing scene came up. Youngbin and Chani watched it intently, Hwiyoung was cringing, Zuho hid behind a pillow, screaming, while Dawon and Jaeyoon were loudly cheering for the actors. Rowoon turned his head towards Inseong and jokingly reenacted the scene before the kiss. The older guy induldged him and played along until Dawon threw a pillow at them.

"YAH! Kiss! Come on! Try it!" Dawon mocked them. Rowoon threw the pillow back at him and the room just burst in laughter.

Just then, Taeyang came back from his self practice coz even on their days off, he still choose to practice. He looked at the screen and what they were watching.

"Kyaa~" Taeyang teased in his cute girl voice impersonation. "Kyaa~ hajima! Kyaa~~"

"Tyangie!!" Rowoon cried out and used his long arms to reach Taeyang.

"Kyaa~" Taeyang kept teasing, moving away from Rowoon.

Well, he didn't really try because Rowoon caught him right away and tackled him to the floor for tickle attacks.

"Kyaa~ hajima!" Taeyang cried in between giggles. Rowoon stopped tickling but kept him locked in a full body snake hold. Rowoon adoringly nuzzled his head and they all continued to finish the movie.

One by one, the boys retired to their bedrooms to sleep and rest. Rowoon was too exhausted, he fell asleep as soon as he stretched out on bed.

It was a silent night, the boys slept with smiles on their faces. All except one boy who wasn't quite happy.

--------------

The next day, Rowoon woke up later than usual. Dawon was already on Inseong's bed, both of them randomly playing songs and singing along. Rowoon wanted to sing along but his throat was still dry. He went out and almost bumped into Youngbin fighting with Jaeyoon for a turn in the bathroom. Chani was sprawled on the sofa while Zuho already has his bag on and running to the door.

"Where are you going?" Rowoon called out.

"Studio," Zuho replied with a wink. "I'm inspired"

Rowoon turned to the kitchen to and saw a glass of water waiting on the table. It's at the right temperature to drink in the morning. He looked around to see if anyone owns it but it seems to have just been left there. Rowoon shrugged then drank it to relieve his throat.

"Aaaahh! That feels good!"

Rowoon was surprised to see the kitchen sparkling clean. No unwashed dishes despite their late night snacking. "Ooohh it's been a while!" He exclaimed in glee. "I'm inspired to cook!"

"I'm hungry~" Dawon cried from behind him. "Feed me~"

"Aaawww what do you want to eat hyung?"

"Caviar? Foie gras?"

"Hyung~"

"Stir fried ramyun!"

"Okay! Let's make stir fried ramyun!"

Soon everyone gathered to the smell of freshly cooked food.

-------------

Rowoon stepped out to get coffee but he ran back in when he saw that it's raining. He was gonna search for his umbrella in the bedroom but there's already one by their dorm door.

"Oh great!"

Rowoon ran to his favorite nearby cafe and ordered his favorite drink. He bought an extra cup of iced americano in case one of the boys want it too.

"Who wants an americano?" He called out when he came back to the dorm.

"Me! Me! Me!" Youngbin came running quickly grabbing the drink and sipped happily. He went to Chani and Hwiyoung to brag about it by deliciously sipping the drink infront of them. The maknaes just gave him a blank look.

"Hmmmp!" Youngbin snorted and stomped away.

"Ah- hyung!" Hwiyoung called out. "Give me a sip~"

"No!"

"Just one~"

"No!"

Rowoon laughed amusedly at the two until he saw Jaeyoon come out of their room carrying a giant Squirtle plushie.

"Squirtle!" Rowoon yelled and chased Jaeyoon around, begging him for the plushie

"Squirtle! Squirtle! Hyung~"

Eventually Jaeyoon gave him Squirtle and left to bother the maknaes.

Rowoon went into his own Squirtle world role playing with the plushie. He carried it around like a baby. Let it sit beside him on the sofa and explain the TV show to squirtle. He even tried to feed the toy.

---------------

Tomorrow will be another filming day for Rowoon so he went to the bathroom to pamper himself for a more relaxing sleep. While preparing a bath and he saw a scented candle by the tub. He lit it and soaked in the bath, closed his eyes and relish the soothing aroma filling the room.

It's a scent he really likes.
A scent that makes him happy.
A scent he is addicted to.