Our first meeting

Throwback

Fall 2022

 

It was fall, there is a lot of yellow and red leaves on the street. You can hear a lot of people chit-chatting, screaming, having fun as they go. Young people, all of them go into a big building. 

But there is a woman, standing on the leaves and looking at the building, with a pair of eyes filled with sadness and memories.

 

 

Spring 2014

 

It is evening, everyone is busy with their own stuff and rushing to go back to places they belong to. Not to talk about the dark sky, that is making people rush even more.

Among them, there is a young carefree girl talking on her phone ``Eomma, neh, I´m on my way. Eomma really don´t worry about me, I know I know, eomma I will hang up now, bye´´ 

As she hangs up on the phone, she continues going her way but suddenly she felt the raindrops. Knowing it going to rain soon and not having an umbrella, she starts to rush to the bus stop. Bump. Being a clumsy, she really had to bump into someone, she looks at that person and gave that person a small bow with ¨sorry¨. That person was wearing a black hoodie, head inside of the hood. ¨Sorry¨ said that person and continues to focus on the way.

That night she saw a pair of eyes that she will never forget. 

 

 

Fall 2022

 

¨So, I am here again¨ the woman said silently.

She too disappeared into that big building called ¨Bang Hit High¨

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________

OMG SO I FINALLY WRITE THIS

 

okei I am so sorry this turn out really bad.

The way I think about didn´t really come out like what I wanted....

Any tips for me to become a better writer??