My boyfriend's Bestfriend (part 1)

Gfriend's Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look hon im sorry ok'  it's really urgent and you know that I cant say no to dad, he trusted me so much and I can't dissapoint him,  please understand"

"You can't dissapoint him that's why you always choose to dissapoint me instead, Im trying to understand you but it's our anniversary today, you promised me that we will celebrate our anniversary tonight but where are you now! You choose to attend that ing meeting and let me celebrate alone!  Your impossible! " 

"Eunbi hon promised next week let's go somewhere uhm a vacation, ill file a one week leave so I can spend more time with you, please hon ill make it up to you nexttime " I sigh as I heard him pleads at the other line, I really wants to be mad at him but I know I can't and it's also useless,  I really love and trust him so much.

"Ok as if there's something I can do, and please stop giving me promises that you can't keep"

"Im sorry' yerin is on her way to pick you up and send you home, I need to go hon I love you wait for best ok? Bye " I put my phone back to my bag after the call

Yeah his bestfriend again tsk,  yerin is Jackson's bestfriend but we are not close and honestly part of me hates her,  why? Because whenever I see her it means jackson is not coming, it means my boyfriend has to do something more important than his girlfriend again so he sends yerin as his replacement to lessen his guilt.

My tears flows down so I lowered my head so no one would notice , jackson is my life,  it's been three years since we became a couple,  our first year is full of love and happines but when he start to take over their company'he became busy, he always put the company on his top priority' we seldom meet each other and he always forget our date or our anniversary and it hurts me, but I love him and I dont want him to leave me.

He's my life savior,  he saved me from my attempt to kill my self, that time i feel so hopeless,  my mother left me and my father so that same day my father take his own life, because of depression I decided to kill myself, when I saw my father's gun I didn't hesitate,  i shot myself . But while im slowly dying I suddenly remember my fathers last wish that I will do everything to be happy'  that I will find someone who will love me until the last breathe of his life, suddenly I regret what I did,  I dont want to die yet not until I  fulfill my fathers last wish. i cried while my vision starting to fade and I know that time' im dying. I prayed for someone to save me. when I walked up i saw jackson and he told me how he saved me so I promised to myself to love him forever.

"Here" I look up to see yerin infront of me,  she's wearing a white sweatshirt and  black denim pants.

Yerin and jackson are childhood bestfriends so alot  of people thought that they will end up together because why not?  They really a perfect match, not that I want that to happen but im also curious. They didn't try to date each other and until now it's still a mystery for me .

"So let's go?  Or you want to stay here for awhile?  " she asked and I stand immediately, there is no reason for me to stay here.

No one say a word asWe walked straight to the parking area,  she open the passenger door for me and closed it as I went inside,  I saw her walking to the driver seat and enter the car.

Yerin looked at me before leaning to buckle my seatbelt, it's a normal thing  ,she always does chilvalrous act whenever were together. yerin is a natural gentlewoman while jackson is not.

-------------------

"What?  But im in a vacation'You know I can't just leave eunbi here " 

I woke up hearing jackson' s voice,  he's talking to someone over the phone, and I have a bad feeling about this.

We are here at one of yerin' s resort, yesterday morning he picked me up at my condo to bring me here he said he just want to make up to me.

"Ok ok fine ill be there at one' ok bye " he said before putting down the phone and look at me with sad eye's.

Oh no not now please

"Who's that? " even though I know the answer already

He walked closer to me and sat at the edge of the bed

"It's my Secretary'  he said there's an urgent meeting,  and they need me to be there " he said as he take my hand and caressed it

"But you said you file a leave "

"Yeah that's true but it's really important " 

"But you promised me " I said while lowering my head hoping that he will choose me this time

"Sorry hon, I love you please understand it's for our future anyway,  please hon " but who am I kidding I know that he will always  choose that company over me and I dont have the courage to stop him so I nod

"Thank you hon'  thank you" he said and hugged me before kissing my forehead

"Thank you for understanding'  I already paid for all the expenses here for one week so you must stay here to enjoy and relax' I'll just asked yerin to accompany you " he said while my hair

"You dont need to do that"

"No hon' yerin won't mind anyway,  I dont want you here all by yourself,  I think I need to go" he said before standing up to get his jacket, phone, his traveling bag.

Looks like he's ready huh ..

He kissed me to bid goodbye "take care ok?  I'll call you when im home,  and wait for yerin,  be nice to best ok?  I love you bye " he said before walking out the door.

I sigh before getting up and walked to the bathroom,  I open the shower and let myself to be sulk and there i cried, it hurts. I cried out loud' no one can hear anyway, I just want to let out all the pain I feel inside. 

I know he's just taking me for granted, it hurts but I dont want him to leave me. I dont know if I can leave without him' I owe him my life because he saves me, he showed me that I still have the life to live.

After half an hour i walked Out of the bathroom with a puffy eyes. I decided to cook for breakfast.

Im making a pancake when I heard the front door open but I know already who it is.

"Hey " yerin said when she walked to the kitchen,  I looked at her and smiled

"Hi,  come join me " I said as I put the pancakes and two plates at the table 

She put down her bag and sat across me then she pull her plate near her before getting two pancakes.

I look at her and study her face,  she looks tired but still beautiful,  she has dark circles around her eye's but it doesnt lessen her beauty .

"You look tired " I blurted out,  she swallow her food before looking at me

"Ah yeah a little bit, one of our resort's had a promblem so I need to find some solution about it but im fine " she answered with a smile

She really have a sweet smile, she had the most charming eye smile.

"Ow you should take some rest instead of coming here " I said

"It's ok " she said nonchalant before taking the last bite of her pancake

"Do you have any plan? You know you still have few days here " she asked as she walked to the sink and put the dishes there

I just shrugged my shoulders "I dont know'  im not in the mood " I said with a hint of sadness in my voice

"Tsk tsk you should enjoy yourself,  you know the world is bigger than you think,  you should explore . I know you love him but it doesn't mean you will just let your world to stop spinning just because of him. You can love him and love yourself at the same time " she said before walking out of the kitchen 

I left thinking about what she said then I realized she's right. Yeah maybe she's right . I walked out of the kitchen and found yerin sitting at the couch' watching tv.

"Let's go out later, there's a new bar nearby,  I want to go there,  and I wont take no for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter