⦻ ⋮ plotlines

⦻ ⋮ seoul solar assassins — apply open!
DoTy0yP.png
// UPLOADING INFOS...
> MERCURY _
> WHAT TO NOTE.
 
_ mercury is typically the smartest and most technology-adept one in the pack. high iq, hack-genius, but weak when it comes to hand-combat and speed so she uses logical planning and laws of physics to help get rid of her targets, instead of relying to her insticts.
> VENUS _
> WHAT TO NOTE.
 
_ venus, the seducer. flirtatious, highly social, and top-of-the-class confident of her appearance; she knows how to use them well. she likes taking on the weak-willed male targets for obvious reasons - corrupt politicians, high-end conglomerates, and is the type to take a long time in the process because she likes to play around with them first.
> MARS _
> WHAT TO NOTE.
 
_ ill-tempered, loud, careless and hands-down impulsive. her body reacts before her brain works and is often the first one to charge forward to the target without so much as planning and going over the possible risks. her devil-may-care attitude is 90% the source of arising problems.
100
> JUPITER _
> WHAT TO NOTE.
 
_ resident hand-combatant. cannot live a day without moving, her stamina chart is off the roof. a sports and martial arts lover who is surprisingly delightful to be around with because of rather her cheerful personality, but possesses an unmistakable weaponizing skill that more of then than not, she prefers traditional and more physical methods of killing than technology-advanced one.
 
> NAME_ / AGE_ / STATUS_
 
_ this is where the review will go!
 
> SATURN _
> WHAT TO NOTE.
 
_ one often wonders how saturn is part of the assassination team; she's the least expected to be one, yet there she is. soft-hearted and a weakling from birth, she often finds reasons to pity her targets and ends up sparing their lives, much to her team's dismay.
 
> NAME_ / AGE_ / STATUS_
 
_ this is where the review will go!
 
> URANUS _
> WHAT TO NOTE.
 
_ uranus is one of the older and first few candidates to be the next generation assassin, hence is unofficially appointed as the leader. she thinks like a leader, acts like a leader, lead like a leader. rather boyish, calm and cold-headed, quick-witted and skilled in the field. she would never charge without a plan and is often the quickest to construct an escape plan when things go awry.
 
> NAME_ / AGE_ / STATUS_
 
_ this is where the review will go!
 
> NEPTUNE _ [ TAKEN ]
> WHAT TO NOTE.
 
_ the mother of the pack, you can say. highly perceptive, rather soft-spoken, and usually is the emotional pillar of strength for the other assassins. a hopeless romantic, she's one of the few who actually enjoys balancing both her normal life as much as her ruthless one. rather weak in stamina, but she's usually the designated sniper because of her skill in ranged weapons.
> PLUTO _
> WHAT TO NOTE.
 
_ two words: bloodthirsty psycopath. she is the best candidate for the next generation assassin for obvious reasons. she never bats an eyelash when slashing her targets to death and never thinks twice about her mission; 'failure' is not in her textbook. she always execute her targets perfectly (or brutally, whichever she's in the mood for). she tolerates the other assassins but works best alone.
 
> NAME_ / AGE_ / STATUS_
 
_ this is where the review will go!
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE
plotlines is hereeeee! remember that there is only 7 spots open because NEPTUNE is taken by yours truly. feel free to ask me any questions, i know this idea might be confusing to some people ;; might need to open a faq page soon too honestly lmao.