⦻ ⋮ cheatsheet

⦻ ⋮ seoul solar assassins — apply open!
DoTy0yP.png
> ACTIVATING GUIDANCE SYSTEM ...
   100%
> GENERAL.
for some of you who are still confused as to what this fic is about, here's a summary. Seoul Solar Assassins are a group of female assassins that has taken over the criminal world of South Korea (Seoul in particular) since years ago. there are 8 Solar Assassins in total - they are just code-names, and the person behind this changes every ten years. see the images with skill charts on the foreword? the one with seohyun, sunmi, suzy, iu, boa, etc? that's the current, soon-to-be-replaced solar assassins. in the story they're in their mid-thirties now, and soon it will be your characters that will replace them. you are all currently in training and are already candidates for certain solar respectively, but only waiting for the verdict whether or not they will make it. so when your application is accepted, only then will you be the replacements and start the official life as a solar assassin. i hope that's understandable enough omg ;; just ask me any questions if you have em! c:
> THE ACADEMY.
i think this one is necessary in case you guys are still confused. so the academy to train y'all in to be the next generation assassin is called the Seoul Academy of Solar Assassins or SASA. so SSA are the 8 current assassins, SASA is the place where they train them before the become SSAs. This academy and organization is led by two people: Cha Seungwon, the notorious male criminal, most wanted throughout the country, and Soo-Ae, the ex-fbi agent gone rogue. they act as the most high-ups, think of Seungwon as the CEO and Soo-Ae as his secretary slash personal assistant. new clients come to seungwon for requests and payments, while soo-ae is in charge of the field, including training the girls in the academy.
there are other mentors and instructors of course, albeit less important than these two, but at this point nothing is fixed because i want to include your ideas in it. so if you include the first and second generation assassins as mentors, i will use them if your app is accepted, so feel free to be creative. all you need to know is this organization is extremely secretive, so not all of the previous assassins are going to be mentors. a number of them have already given up the throne and they went back to their normal life - their second life after this all ended.
> THE FORM.
i honestly like the form kept neat, clean and descriptive. feel free to include pictures, gifs, links, whatever you need. it doesn't necessarily need to be aesthetic! just neat and tidy. (i hope the form is easy to access and type in omg ;;)
> FACE-CLAIM & APPEARANCE.
for your character's faceclaim, strictly only korean idol group member or soloist fcs please! and strictly no minor faceclaims either (00liners & below are a no-no). for love interest, friends, rivals, frenemies etc you're free to use whoever is official on the korean entertainment business (like idol/actor/actress/comedian/trainee, just no models/ulzzang, though please do not race-bend or try to fit older idols' face as a young character and vice versa.
appearance... honestly it's not that big a deal lmao. height, weight, hair color, etc etc, tattoos and body marks are fine as long as they have a connection with your history, but other than that it's not. this is a dark au so what everyday fashion style they wear or what kind of jewellery they prefer really doesn't matter.
> CHARACTER AGE.
still !! they have to be 99liner or older, the older the better. the maximum age is 25, that's when human is at their peak of their motor skill before it starts to deteriorate.
there's no limit to which assassin has to be what age, but uranus and neptune are the first ones to enter training so they should be on the older part, and venus... her job is mainly to seduce to the point of if needed (no, this fic won't have scenes don't worry), so age-wise i'm not really comfortable having her young-ish :') the other assassins are free!
> PERSONALITY.
this is where it gets tricky. there are already keypoints explained on each assassin on the plotlines page, but they are only to help you differentiate each. you're free to stray a little bit as needed as long as the keypoints remain. if you have a certain character in mind and still don't know what assassin fits, don't hesitate to ask me! i'll help you decide c:
i like a wholesome character so obviously no mary-sues; a good balance between good and bad and neutral would be super. remember that this is a dark-themed fic, not an idol group apply fic.
trivias aren't important either, but if you have something that would fit her or her life as an assassin feel free to include them. don't be like "she has a lot of white shirts", that's gonna make me go "yeah so..?". but if you put it like "she has a lot of white shirts because it excites her when her target's blood splatters on it", that's a different story. :))
> HISTORY.
in shorter words, i wanna know why they decided or came to the path to become an assassin, that's it. quality over quantity, so it's fine to write short paragraphs as long as what you write answers my question. be realistic, be creative, intrigue me and make me want to read it more until there's nothing else left to know know about her past.
> MODUS OPERANDI (M.O).
m.o is like her signature gesture, the series of actions or marks that lets the public know the crime is her doing.. it can vary from actions (eg.: shooting the inside of the target's mouth, hanging the target on the door frame) to leaving items/marks (eg.: bright red kiss-mark on the target's cheek, a black feather on the target's hand). one thing to note is that if your m.o is leaving marks, they need to leave their respective symbol with their m.o. like for example carving the shape of their symbols on the target's chest, or leaving drawing of their symbols on the wall using the target's blood. and this is necessary, so the officials are informed and can notice that the killings are SSA's doings.
the idea of this is that the existence of SSA while very secretive, is also very open to public. why? because they want to tease the authorities. nothing is more frustrating than having all the obvious hints in front of your eyes but not being able to decipher any. 
> PLATONIC RELATIONSHIPS.
family, friends, rivals, frienemies are completely optional. your character doesn't have any friends? totally believable. she spent years of nights training to kill people, not everyone fancy a girlie sleepover after all that. but if they do have any relationships, make sure the head-count is less than 5. example: one mother, one father, one sibling, one bff, one rival. or one mother, two siblings, two bffs. or just one father. the lesser the better so i can focus on your character, and there's no need to include those who don't have anything to do with her past and current life.
oh and!! feel free to include other assassin candidates in your app, or include the previous assassins as your acquaintance/siblings. feel free to be creative!
> LOVE INTERESTS.
love interest is also completely optional. yakno how some assassins is a romantic deep down but others just don't get romantic feelings? yeah. but if they do have one, make sure they're not minors (both character and faceclaim), and their don't go over 5 (i don't mind if she's younger or older or same age), so that means they can be from 19 to 30 years old. 
> SCENE REQUESTS.
sssssspammmm me with them!! old experience says there are times i accept some apps just cus i can't wait to write one of their scene requests. i lov em. romantic, platonic, killing scenes, whatever is in your mind throw em @ me.
> TAKEN THINGS.
taken assassin: neptune.
taken faceclaim: pristin's nayoung.
taken love-interest: mx's shownu.
i may have other taken things, but i can easily alter them if you use them so don't worry too much other than these 3.
> BROWNIE POINTS.
honestly it won't give you that much of brownie points because i really don't wanna limit you guys too much, but i just wanna see some love for:
  - mamamoo, pristin, twice, aoa, blackpink as face-claim. 
  - exo, seventeen, monsta x, nuest, winner as love interest.
  - second and third gen groups or soloist! i don't really follow the newer groups anymore tbh ;; (the ones like girls generation, ailee, ex-sistar, aoa?? yessssSSSs).
  - including other assassins, previous assassins or my neptune into the app, ooooo.
  - scene request!! i lov me some, so smack me with ideas. uwu
EXAMPLE (WIP)
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE
finally this thingy is out omg. ;; i'm sorry this is a lot fjfjfjf there's no password but i'll know if you don't read this, obviously so make sure you at least skim through! c:
brownie points are just soft limitations, it doesn't really matter if you don't use them, if your app is amazing i'm still going to be awed anyway so :') and again, if you have questions just let me know!!