Story 2

Scary Story 2

Flashback

After we got to this god forsaken place, we met three people; apparently we went to the same college. We lived in the same house for three months; but I was too bored to be cooped up in a big house doing nothing.

Woohyun and I had just gotten married when we were on 'earth' ( I don't really know where we are), and we hadn't gotten anytime to go on a honeymoon. We were in the living room when I came up with the idea of going outside. Woohyun's face became grave as soon as I said that; the rest of our friends agreed immediately, which forced Woohyun to agree, I guess he didn't want to be inside a big house on his own.

Me and Woohyun can finally go on that 'honeymoon' we never went, but I guess spending it with 3 other people won't be such a bad idea. We got our coats and headed out. As soon as we opened the door, we could feel the gloominess of this place; it was dark when it should be sunny, does the sun ever come up? I wondered. We decided to still go on the mountain, that way we could see what everything looks like from the top. We started walking and walking, pants and heavy breathing were beginning to be strained. I really hope I don't die here.

I felt Woohyun come behind me, hugging me from the back; he can be my rock whenever I need him. I smiled at him showing him that I'm okay, he still didn't let me go. I guess we'll walk this way then. We walked and walked with Woohyun still cuddling me; I hope that didn't make our friends uncomfortable.

We finally reached the top of the mountain, and we could see everything; the forest, it looked like the forest of doom. I'd hope it's not like that; I don't think I could live like that everyday.

WOOHYUN's POV
 

We were able to see everything from the top of the mountain; honestly, I didn't want to be here. I didn't want to stay in that big house on my own, so I decided to follow them. I'm very happy I followed her, because something terrible happened that day and I would have probably lost her and be miserable for the rest of my life living in this hell hole.

I was getting bored when I told my wife to let us have an alone time. I told our friends and gladly adhered to my request. I should at least have a quiet time with her; this should count as our honeymoon, since I'm not sure if we're ever going to have one.

We left our friends; leaving them to explore the mountain more. I took my wife's hand in mine. Dear God it felt so warm; I don't regret ever marrying her. Just her warmth is enough for me.

We went under a big tree and sat there staring at the sky. I let her rest her head on my chest; she must be so sleepy right now. She wrapped her arms around my waist pulling me closer to her. I saw her eyes getting heavy. "Babe, do you want me to sing a lullaby for you?"

"I'm not a baby" she replied defensively. Aah, just the reply I wanted.

"I'll sing it for you, so just go to sleep-- I'll wake you up when it's time"

I was waiting for a reply, but she already fell asleep; how can she sleep this fast.

 

It has been a long time since she fell asleep, I can't even tell if it's morning or evening but I decided to wake her up anyway.

"Babe--wake up", I shook her lightly.

She pulled herself away from my body, making me feel the extreme heat that had developed in my body.

"We should go look for them" she said as she rubbed her eyes to see clearly since it was so dark.

 

We went around calling for their name, but we didn't hear anything. Aah, this is frustrating, we should just have stayed together.

After thirty minutes we finally found them. We were on our way back to the mansion when I realized I didn't have the key to the mansion. I must've have dropped it where we sat. I told them and I quickly ran for the tree because it was too dark for my liking.

YOUR POV

We waited and waited for Woohyun to get back, why was he taking so long; I should've went with him. I finally heard him call me snapping me out of my thoughts. He was calling me over to him. "Why are you staying there, let's go home and I'm really cold right now" I said

"Just come here I want to show you something" he retaliated.

One of our friends spoke up warning me not to go to him. What does she mean I shouldn't go. "Think about it...he's standing there calling you; don't you think it's weird that he wants you to go back to the mountain."

I shook my head lightly at them "I don't think it's weird, he said he wanted to show me something; I should at least go look at it"

"Well, he can come here instead"

"I'll just go look at what he wants to show me, maybe he needs help coming here--you know how he is, maybe he's scared of something" I pat one of our friend's shoulder. "I'll be right back"

I carefully went to him, because I wasn't sure what I was supposed to be feeling. "What took you so long?" I heard him ask.

"Well, they were telling me it was weird you were staying here instead of us going home"

"I'm glad you didn't listen to them...I need to show you something" He opened his hand, revealing the wrinkled newspaper in his hand.

"Where'd you find a newspaper--I thought we weren't on earth anymore"

"I don't know what that's about--but check this out"

I took the newspaper away from him and looked at the story headline.

"THREE BODIES WERE FOUND AT THE EDGE OF A MOUNTAIN"

"Three bodies? what does that have to do with anything?"

"Look at the pictures of them"

I looked at the pictures of what seemed like three dead people resembling --our friends? "H-how did that happen and where did you get this newspaper"

"Does it matter? There are 3 dead people waiting for you to come back, do you want to go?"

Why is he asking me stupid questions, should I trust him right now. He's not even telling me where he got the newspaper. I mean does it make sense that our friends died possibly within the thirty minutes that we were away, and then a newspaper miraculously got printed in that amount of time warning us about their death; it was even found at the place I was sleeping.

"Who is doing this?" I thought out loud.

"Doing what babe" he asked.

"Who is helping us--?"

"Well--I think we have a guardian angel" I can't believe he just said that.

"Guardian angel my " excuse my language "if we had guarding angels, we wouldn't be here in the first place.

"You're right--but I think we should run for it now--I don't want to see them again and they're scaring me"

Aww my wimpy baby is back.

We got back home with no one there, we don't even know where their body were and I'm still skeptical about where that newspaper came from. Who printed them...?


________________________

That is the end---sorry for the y ending, I wanted to save the rest for the next series

The video for this story will be posted in a little while, and don't forget to check out my other story.

Thanks for subscribing and don't forget to comment.