Story 1

Scary Story 2

Wind howling left and right; ravaging the dried and crinkled leaves that fell during the cold winter night. The sounds of windows banging could be heard miles away. Thunder and lightening struck leaving the giant old age trees in ruins. The dried leaves filled with the mixture of dust and rain water found its way in your front yard; wind forced its entry through your window. The cold air blew in, forcing the dirty leaves in, leaving your exquisite clean marble floor dirty. Your window forcefully opened with the help of the strong winds blowing, and then came flying leaves all over the bed you shared with Woohyun.

At the sound of the noise, you found yourself awoken, you tiredly and slowly found your way to the window. You closed the window, shutting the cold wind and flying leaves out. You rubbed your arms against the goosebumps that were rapidly forming on your arms. Looking out the window, you saw the trees moving and dancing along with the intensity of the wind. It had been this way the whole year, sometimes you'd wonder if you were still on earth. The gloomy weather, the rain, the wind that whitsles against the window pane, and most of all the darkness: this is the way you live. The sunshine was gone, and here in Woohyun's house and surroundings is what seemed like an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere; just a big classy mansion in the midst of dried wrinkled trees that will fall any moment. *Maybe there are other places like this*, thoughts roamed about your head. How both of you got here, no one knew. You knew no one, and this place seemed to have no single soul. Ever since you left the forest of doom in the supernatural realm, your world had turn upside down. Thankfully, you still had Woohyun. How you got to the mansion, no one knew; everything seemed like a dream and you were just dying to wake up to your real life where light is, where people are, where you could go to work. This place was void: no work, no people, no law, and everything is being magically provided for you. Or maybe there are people, you just don't know where they are, maybe they have their darkness that they live in.

You sat at the corner of the bed staring blankly at the window; thoughts about the creature in the forest of doom still lingers in your mind. How could you get it out of your head; it was all you could ever think of, especially being in this place. You had no family to call, you wondered if they even know you were missing. While thoughts moved around your head, you felt the bed moving. Electricity shot through your body leaving you motionless; there was only one thing that could make you that way, and that is Woohyun. He was your world, your light, your everything. If he wasn't here, you would have probably lost all hope in life. You were happy he's here with you; even though you knew how scared he is. Your encounter in the forest of doom was only play, your life now was nothing compared to what you went through.

YOUR POV

As thoughts ravaged my head, I could feel Woohyun moving on the bed. He must be pretty scared right now; pretending he's okay, but I know he's not: he's my little wimp. "Babe...why aren't sleeping?" I heard as my thoughts got disturbed. I need to stop scaring him like this; he'll think I'm a ghost if I keep doing this every night, but how can I stop doing this. I don't even know where we are anymore. I don't want him to feel scared; sometimes I feel like I'm the man in the relationship. I'm scared too; I need someone to comfort me. I just have to be strong for the both of us since I'm the oldest. 

I looked over at him with a small smile on my face, I should at least pretend I'm happy with this marriage. Of course I'm happy with my marriage; it's just this situation that's not helping the both of us.

How did we get here anyway? The only thing I remember was being into a suction; I'm pretty sure there were other people with us, maybe they ended up somewhere else. We just have to find them; we can't possibly be the only ones here, especially when Woohyun misses his friends.

Speaking of friends, I have to tell you what happened when we just got to this god forsaken place. There were three other people with us; we remained friends, until something terrible happened. It can't really be explained...

"Babe, why aren't you coming", I heard him whining. Aww, my Wookie poo misses me. Yes I know it is a weird name, as long as he doesn't know I call him that.

He extends his arms to me, trying to make me come near him. I adhere to his request, placing my hands softly in his but he decided to pull me instead. He can be aggresive at times, but that's why I love him. He laid me on top of him while brushing my hair with his fingers. "Are you still thinking about how we're going to leave?" he asked disturbing my thoughts about how much my heart is beating insanely for this man. Why is he ruining the mood now. "Babe, are you listening to me", he asked again. "Yeah, of course I can hear you." I replied. Honestly, I don't want to answer his question. I'm not sure if he's aware, but I always wonder why we ended up here; I don't care 'how' we got here, but 'why' are we here? So far, I know there were some people, including us, that randomly got   into a suction and I don't know where the rest of them are. Me and Woohyun magically found ourselves in a huge mansion; we don't work, nor do we know how everything is provided for us: it just magically appears. I feel like there's someone out there watching us; planning our lives out for us, we just have to patiently wait for the day that we'll meet this 'person' or something, were we going to do an evil deed? It would be great if we could only find the rest of the people that came with us.

"Babe, will you stop thinking?!" I heard him shout startling me.

"I'm sorry--I'm just worried about us", I said truthfully.

"You don't need to worry about anything; we'll get out of here if we're meant to", I listened--listening to him spouting nonsense; we have to wait?

"Babe...let's go to sleep" he says after sensing that I might be angry about what he said. I should just pretend that I'm okay; he's my baby, I should take care of him. "Or, if you don't want to sleep we can do something else"

"Like what?" I curiously ask.

"Like this", he said in a low voice that sent shivers up my spine. He wrapped his arm around my waist even tighter and gave me a kiss. Should I say that I want to sleep or not? I should just go with the flow.
He rolled himself on top of me, still not letting my lips go
. He seductively rolled his tongue into my mouth causing my blood to boil. He bit down my lower lip forcing me to open my mouth even more. Is he trying to kill me; I have to stop him. He let go of my lips and smirked at me. I know that stare anywhere; we can't possibly do that now. I tried talking to him with my eyes, that didn't work of course. He kissed my jaw lightly, causing me to run my fingers through his hair, while grabbing his head closer to me. He trailed his lips from my jaw to my neck making sure he marked me. I seriously have to stop him, I cannot get pregnant while in this god forsaken place.

"Woohyun, we have to stop" I said trying to stop myself from wanting more.

"I know--let's cuddle instead" he said as he wrapped his arms around my body, causing me to turn my back to him. He intertwined his fingers with mine, as he nuzzled his nose into my neck. You are making this hard for me; I'm glad he knows we can't bring a child into this place when we know nothing about how it functions. I really hope we can leave this place soon.