REVIEWS (+1).

BLOOM — a girl group's trip down memory lane / APPLY OPEN!
the hopefuls
reviews
Main vocalist, dancer : 0
Lead vocalist, lead dancer : 0
Lead dancer, vocalist : 0
Main rapper, vocalist : 1
Lead rapper, vocalist : 0
Triple threat : 0

Reviews go here! Things that need to be fixed will be in italics. can't wait to see the apps come in!!
FULL NAME
PLOTLINE
username
STATUS
This is my girl, Moon Yuyeon! In 2030, she's married to Jimin from BTS and they have three children because that's what I want with Jimin
moon yuyeon
lv, md
dreamandance
chosen
hello liam! thank you for waiting, let's get started!
 
hajin's basics look good so far, her nicknames are adorable. you just forgot to add her birthdate so please add that so i know how old she is! as for her languages, i don't mind you leaving out korean but i think it's a little unrealistic for her to be fluent in all english, japanese, and chinese. maybe you could put advanced or conversational for one of them?
 
for her personality, cute isn't a personality trait so you could find another trait for her positives. i'd like you to be a bit more descriptive when it comes to hajin being snobbish because you've only written that she's seen as snobbish. it's a little confusing when you put quiet and loud together because they contradict one another, so please fix that.
 
i like her stage persona and her fanclub! the only thing i'd like for you to change is her dance twin. daisy is the main dancer of momoland so it wouldn't make sense for hajin to dance like her since hajin is just the main rapper and vocalist.
 
are hajin and seungkwan dating? in their first meeting you put that they are dating secretly, but in the love story you said that they are currently just best friends so i'm just a little confused. please clarify.
 
you forgot the password so look through the cheatsheet again for it!
 
thank you for applying liam! hajin is pending for now. please fix what i've mentioned and she'll be good to go!
mr, v
kwonboah
pending
review here.
FULL NAME
PLOTLINE
APPLICATION
STATUS