THE WORLD OF REMIX.

BLOOM — a girl group's trip down memory lane / APPLY OPEN!
remix entertainment
a guide to the staff and idols in the world of remix

THE CEOS : REMIX'S MASTERMINDS

The sole reasons why Remix Entertainment exists today. Brother and sister duo Kang Juntaek and Kang Junmi are no strangers to the k-pop industry. When he was only nineteen years old, Juntaek debuted in a five member boy group called Deuce, under the label Musique Entertainment in 1998. He was the main vocalist of the group, but unfortunately his stardom didn't last for long. Deuce disbanded just only after three years, as Musique Ent. declared bankruptcy and was forced to terminate the contracts of all their artists. He then bounced around from other labels, but never felt satisfied and decided to attend college.
While her brother Juntaek was in Deuce, Junmi debuted as a soloist at the young age of sixteen in 1997, under Culture Entertainment. She was more experienced than her brother in the entertainment industry, as she'd been a child actress as well. But after five years as a soloist, she grew exhausted of the demands of being an idol, and ended her contract with Culture once her seven year contract was up. Like Juntaek, she chose to pursue a higher education after her idol life.
As both siblings experienced the hardships of being an idol, they wanted to create a entertainment company that was understanding and caring towards their artists. They didn't like the strict diet rules or the fact that some idols weren't given artistic freedom. So in 2005, the Kang siblings established Remix Entertainment. Because of their past popularity, they managed to get an adequate amount of trainees their first two years. After carefully planning and preparation, they soon released their first girl group, Bloom, in 2015.



KANG JUNTAEK
Birthdate : July 15th, 1979
Hometown : Seoul, South Korea
Face claim : Eric of Shinhwa



KANG JUNMI

Birthdate : February 4th, 1981
Hometown : Seoul, South Korea
Face claim : Bada of S.E.S

 

CYPER : REMIX'S KINGS

Cypher is a seven member boy group that debuted on June 5th, 2018. They are the first boy group and the second group to debut under Remix Entertainment. Cypher is famous for their powerful rapping and dancing skills, though their three vocalists are treasured as well. Because of this, they're known as the "second BTS", a nickname the boys of Cypher have a love-hate relationship with. Love because they're proud to be at the talented level BTS is at, hate because they want to be known for their own style and not be compared with another group. Cypher consists of four Korean members (Sean, Joey, Daehwan, and AJ), two Chinese members (Marcus and Yiming), and one Japanese member (Kaito).



IM SEOWOO : SEAN
Birthdate : February 4th, 1995
Hometown : Busan, South Korea
Position : Leader, main vocalist
Face claim : Hui of Pentagon

JOSEPH KIM : JOEY
Birthdate : April 30th, 1995
Hometown : Seattle, Washington, USA
Position : Main rapper, vocalist
Face claim : JB of Got7

LEE DAEHWAN : DAEHWAN
Birthdate : June 3rd, 1996
Hometown : Seoul, South Korea
Position : Lead vocalist, dancer
Face claim : Doyoung of NCT

AHN JAEMIN : AJ
Birthdate : November 13th, 1996
Hometown : Daegu, South Korea
Position : Lead rapper, vocalist
Face claim : Daniel of Wanna One

WANG GENGXIN : MARCUS
Birthdate : September 20th, 1997
Hometown : Los Angeles, California, USA
Position : Main dancer, lead rapper
Face claim : Yibo of Uniq

KAGAWA KEITO : KAITO
Birthdate : December 26th, 1999
Hometown : Kofu, Yamanashi, Japan
Position : Lead dancer, lead vocalist
Face claim : Yuto of Pentagon

GAO YIMING : YIMING
Birthdate : August 6th, 2000
Hometown : Shanghai, China
Position : Triple threat, maknae
Face claim : Renjun of NCT

 

FLAIR : REMIX'S WILD CARDS

Flair is a five member girl group that debuted on October 2nd, 2022.

MEMBERS : TBA


I'M STILL WORKING ON THIS GUIDE (GOTTA CREATE OCS FOR VOCAL TRAINERS, CHOREOGRAPHERS, ETC.) BUT HERE ARE THE IDOLS OF REMIX UNDER THE CEOS, KANG JUNTAEK AND KANG JUNMI. I DIDN'T PUT ANY PERSONALITIES OR TRIVIA FOR THE BOYS OF CYPHER BECAUSE I HAVEN'T COME UP WITH THEM YET, BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PUT A MEMBER OF CYPHER AS A FRIEND OR POTENTIAL LOVE INTEREST, YOU'RE FREE TO CREATE A PERSONALITY FOR HIM!

AS YOU CAN SEE, REMIX'S SECOND GIRL GROUP FLAIR IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION...WHICH MEANS I DON'T HAVE ANY MEMBERS IN MIND. WHICH ALSO MEANS...*WHISPERS* ANY GIRLS WHO DO NOT MAKE IT INTO BLOOM WILL BE A PART OF FLAIR (IF CREATORS ARE STILL SUBSCRIBED TO THE STORY). THEY'LL BE A PART OF THE STORY SINCE THEY DEBUT LATER IN 2022.