Number 2

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Try this and this” Chaeyoung said as she shoved Jisoo on the fitting room which made the girl huff and whine.

 

 

 

 

“Oh and this and this too unnie” Lisa added and Jisoo was buried with dresses on the fitting room

 

 

 

 

Jisoo couldn’t complain anymore as they where just trying to help so she just tried them on one by one showing it off to the younger ones.

 

 

 

 

“Nah thats too short”

 

 

 

 

“Too simple”

 

 

 

 

“Too glamorous”

 

 

 

 

“It reveals you too much”

 

 

 

 

 

“Thats too—“

 

 

 

 

“Will you both stop?! My head is aching jesus I can’t with this dresses anymore it’s making me nauseous”

 

 

 

“Just this last one unnie I bet this is the perfect dress for you, pretty please?” Chaeyoung gave her a puppy eyes and of course who could say no to a chipmunk this adorable?

 

 

 

 

“Fine just this one and we’ll go eat lunch okay?” Jisoo said glaring at them. The duo nodded smiling sheepishly.

 

 

 

 

It was a simple dress but it was elegant at the same time and Jisoo couldn’t deny that she kinda like it.

 

 

 

 

“How bout this? I kinda like it—-“

 

 

 

 

“Unnie! This is perfect! Oh my God!”

 

 

 

 

“It fits you perfectly, you look like a princess jesus christ marry me please?” Lisa exaggerates and Jisoo could only roll her eyes. She can’t quiet count how many times she rolled her eyes already.

 

 

 

 

“Shut up Limario I ain’t marrying you, you ”

 

 

 

“Ouch unnie it hurts” Lisa clutched her chest dramatically while on her knees but Chaeyoung and Jisoo just ignored her while they pay for the dress and hurriedly got out of the store leaving the poor girl.

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Wait for me Chaeyoung-ah! Chu unnie!”

 

 

 

 

The day went on with them teasing each o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter