Number 1

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

As usual the four girls met up at the cafe across their campus where their presence can always be spotted with loud chatters and tons of pair of eyes glaring at them for always being so loud. 

 

 

 

 

“Yah Lisa” Chaeyoung tried to contain her giggles as she tried to sound tough like an older figure trying to gain authorisation but failed to do so as burst of laughters came out from .

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah Park Chaeyoung!” Lisa mimicked the older girl her voice echoing all over the place which in return they received a lot of shushing telling them to quiet down. 

 

 

 

 

The three girl’s eyes widen by this as Lisa kept bowing and giving her apologetic smile to those people glaring at them, and with this they continued to giggle and made fun of each other.

 

 

 

 

 

“Our class is almost starting we need to go guys or we’ll all end up in detention again and that would waste our time, now we don’t want that don’t we?”

 

 

 

 

In the middle of their laughter Jisoo reminded the younger ones about their class as they seem to not be planning on leaving this place any soon. Glancing at their wrist watch Jisoo was right, agreeing upon this they all stood up and made their way to the campus.

 

 

 

 

 

Eyes where on them, Jennie and Lisa where always the popular ones as to Jisoo and Chaeyoung they stayed lowkey not wanting the attention of the public but seems like both Jennie and Lisa loved the attention. Winking at those fan girls here and there as they squeal annoyingly, Jisoo and Chaeyoung could only roll their eyes.

 

 

 

 

They sat on their designated places and surprisingly their professor wasn’t there yet, they did their own thing, Lisa trying to annoy Chaeyoung, Jennie flirting with everyone, and then there’s Jisoo sitting on the corner fully engrossed by the book she’ve been reading for the past few days.

 

 

 

“Uhh Jisoo-ssi?”

 

 

 

Jisoo looked up from her book and there a tall guy stood in front of her scratching his neck looking slightly nervous.

 

 

 

“Umm yeah?”

 

 

 

 

“I-I would like to ask you to be my prom date i-if you’re cool w-with it”

 

 

 

 

 

Oh yeah prom, Jisoo clicked her tongue realising prom was approaching soon and she had yet to decide what dress to wear but of course her friends would help her so she’s in good hands.

 

 

 

 

“I’ll think about it” she said softly not trying to be r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter