Chapter 5

The Truth Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Neither of them broached the subject. The two of them just enjoying the time at the present. But both of them felt the reality in their hearts.

 

Taehyung tries to shake those thought away. He watched as a smile started to spread across her face, making her eyes twinkle, he felt warmth from within. But as soon as it came, it disappeared the moment he remembered who he was, he had gotten so comfortable, he finds himself forgetting that when the time comes, she would leave too, and there was nothing he could do to make her stay.

 

Blue felt like she was living in a different world, in her own bubble of happiness that centered around the castle and Taehyung. She often found herself smiling for no reason, and she was surprised at how natural it was around him. But once in a while, she was reminded of how the world really sees her, those angry and scornful eyes. How can she ask him to leave with her when all she wants to do is stay?

 

All too quickly, the full moon shone brightly down into the yard, shining down on the path that disappears into the thorny wall. There was nothing to pack as she did not come with much. She had not seen Taehyung all day, and in some way she felt relieved, she wasn’t sure she could leave knowing that it would be the last time she would ever see him again. At the same time, a greater sadness sat in her heart wishing that he would tell her to stay.

 

As the time drew nearer, Bluebell slowly made her way from the room, down the hallway to the staircase, down the staircase and pausing at the door, waiting Taehyung to stop her. But as she opened the door she saw the path through the thorns and bramble had parted. Blue turned to look at the castle one last time, a single tear falling down her cheek. She turned back and walked onto the thorny path, not looking back once, too afraid and lose the courage to move forward.

 

One she made it through turned around for one last look, but all she saw was thorns, her legs gave way. She wanted to tear her way through the thorns and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter