The Re-Introduction.

Finding Something To Call Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

to be anxious - feeling or showing worry, nervousness, or unease about something with an uncertain outcome.

 

-

 

His first day at work and he was late, late to meet Mr. Park at his new job, late to wate up, late to pickup any kind of breakfast. Luckily he found an apartment close to the JYP School of Language so he need not worry so much, but he was late all the same.

As he got himself ready he heard his own stomach grumble, the bibimbap he enjoyed on the plane ride over had been the last thing he ate and that was sixteen hours ago, having the old gentleman help him find his apartment was lucky in itself. But as soon as he found his way inside his new home he immediately dropped his bags and got into bed, the flight over was long and tiresome. Now here he is, rushing around grabbing some smart wear out of his suitcase with the hope that it isn't too creased after the journey yesterday.

A black shirt and smart jeans will do, it was the middle of October anyway it couldnt possible be that cold could it? Curtis was wrong, he was way wrong. He quickly re-entered the apartment complex and ran up to his apartment. Now he was going to be even more late. Finding his jacket hung up from yesterday he grabbed it and made his way outside.

Loading up google maps and inputting the address of his new workplace he began walking he bumped into someone, knocking them over in the process, he picked up his phone and helped the girl up. Her round eyes and Lilac hair had captured him almost instantly, it was as if time had slown down and allowed him to capture her face in his mind forever. Her chocolate eyes seemed endless, he wished to be lost in them forever, Curtis soon came back into his senses when the girl looked rather upset at his actions prior.

"Im so sorry." He strained out of his mouth in English to her. She looked at him curiously. "Of course she can't understand you, you're in Korea you absolute idiot."

"Mianhe, Mianhe." This she seemed to understand.

"It's no problem." She spoke back to him in English, Curtis stood there dumbstruck. "I'm Jihyo, nice to meet you." Back to Korean now, but he understood her, maybe his Korean wasn't so bad after all, praise be to Nayeon.

"Curtis" He stuck out his hand, she shook it slowly and noticed how soft his hands were, Curtis noticed the same.

"Sorry, but I have to go." Suddenly he was nervous and frantic, he needed to get to work and quickly made an exit.

"Please god, I just want to have some luck go my way." thinking to himself as he made his way to his new workplace.

 

-

 

Curtis was now 10 Minutes late for Mr. Park. Having rushed into the building he was now out of breath. "Curtis, Curtis Johnson to see Mr Park." He said almost panting. "Ahh, heres the famous Mr. Johnson" Curtis heard from down the hall.

"I am sorry Mr Park, please accept my apology for my lateness." He waited on baited breath, hoping it would be more of a scolding as opposed to sacking him on the spot. He needed this new life, he needed to get out of England.

"It's fine Curtis, I know you only arrived yesterday." Mr Park said, to the relief of Curtis. "Please, call me JYP, plus today i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter