Found The Right One

A True Love's Kiss

"And I want the pearl earrings, the sapphire necklace, and the 23 karat gold wrist watch. Suho, are you listening?" Camelia impatiently asked.

"I am love." Suho quickly replied getting his wallet out. "I just wanted you and I to be alone this Friday night not jewelry shopping." Suho gave the clerk his credit card.

"So we're missing one Friday night," Camelia began receiving the bags from the clerk.

"So what?" "This has been happening since we hooked up." Suho sighed opening the door to the tour bus." Well, if you love me you'd buy me whatever I want." Camelia protested stomping her way into the bus collapsing on Sehun's bed.

"So, how is the world's best couple doing?" Xiumin joked entering the room. Camelia immediately threw a pillow at him getting a direct target.

"Shut up Min!" Camelia snapped exiting the room. Xiumin frowned getting up from the floor, "Look, you need to talk to the beast you call a girlfriend." Suho nodded his head.

"I know, I just can't break a girl's heart." Xiumin picked up a pillow and whacked it across Suho's face.

"What was that for?" Suho yelled.

"Snap out of it!" Xiumin yelled. "Be a man!" Suho stood up with confidence.

"Yeah, I am kim Jun Myeon! No one pushes me around!" Camelia's voice rang from the outside, "Suho hurry up! We have a date at the mall remember?" Suho grabbed his coat and rushed out the door.
Xiumin rolled his eyes, "No one pushes me around! Yeah right."

Suho and Camelia walked hand in hand into the mall complex. Camelia shrilled as she saw all her favorite stores" Come on Su." Suho grinned," I'll leave the shopping to you love."
Camelia rolled her hazel brown eyes and strutted into a store. "Finally, I get to get away from her." Suho turned around to collide with a person.

"I'm sorry." Suho said helping the girl up to her feet. The girl smiled ear to ear. I know that smile anywhere. Not another fan! He sprinted away while the girl and her group of friends chased him around and around and around. He finally hid near a fern.

"That was a close one." Suho sighed standing up. He immediately heard crying coming from his right side. He turned around to see a girl, about his age, crying all by herself on a bench. I've got to help her. But what if she's a total fan! Suho took a deep breath and sat next to the crying girl.

"Are you okay?" The girl looked straight into his brown eyes,

"No." Suho looked both ways very carefully, "Here," he said handing the girl SM Concert tickets. "Come to the concert." The girl shook her head, "You can't just give me tickets and expect the pain to go away." Suho nodded, "You're right. What happened to you anyway?" The girl looked away refusing to look into his eyes.

"Come on," Suho began. The girl filled in the blank, " Sara."
Suho continued, "What happened to you, you can tell me anything." The girl frowned, "I don't even know who you are." Sara said surprising Suho.

"I'm Suho from Exo." Sara shrugged her shoulders,

"I've never heard of Exo before." Suho laughed, "Well now you do." Sara chuckled a little bit.

"Now tell me, what happened." Sara wiped away her tears, "My boyfriend, Mason ,dumped me."

"Ouch."

"And it was via text message!"

"Double Ouch!" Sara paused for a minute, "Have you ever been dumped before?"

Suho shook his head, "Nope."

"Well you're lucky." Sara sniffled.
Suho looked into Sara's hazel eyes,

"I'm really sorry about what happened Sara, And I'm also sorry I can't have apathy for you, because I've never been dumped." Sara shook her head full of shining Maroon hair,

"It's okay. He was a jerk anyway." Suho hugged Sara and stood up from the bench. "If you need my number," He said writing it down and giving it to her. "Just call." Sara was shocked, "Suho, you don't have to do this. I'll get over it eventually."

"I insist you take it." He smiled giving her one last hug. "Stay strong." Sara nodded, "Thanks."

Suho strolled back to the entrance of the mall where he last saw Camelia. He spotted her scowling in front of H&M.

"Where have you been?" She yelled startling him. "Thanks to you, I've been standing here for about ten minutes looking like an idiot!"

"Look love," Suho gently spoke trying to calm her down. "Don't 'look love' me!" Camelia exploded. " That might work on the other idiotic teen girls you guys call 'fans' but never ever again use it on me." Suho took a deep breath, "I'm really tired right now love, so can we go now?" Camelia shook her head, "No way! You owe me for leaving me stranded here." The argument began to escalate from there.

"I didn't leave you stranded!" Suho yelled almost getting bystander's attention.

"Yeah you did! And you're a moron if you think you didn't!"

"You take that back!"

"Right after you apologize."

"For what? I've always been nice to you, treated you well! But you've always insulted me, ridiculed me, and even rejected my public affection for you."

"I'm so tired of you!" Camelia screamed. "You never even loved me! All you do is yell and yell and yell!" She began to sob wildly getting the public's full attention.

"You know I always loved you," Suho began trying to calm Camelia down. "But you never loved me back. It was always buy me this or buy me that." Suho paused for a second.

"Do you know we never even kissed?" Suho abruptly said. Camelia stopped crying and slapped Suho across his face.

"And we never will, because we're over!" She grabbed her purse and stomped her way out of the mall, leaving the major scene. Breaking Suho's heart. He turned around to see bystanders all around him. Some with a puzzled expression, and others with a furious one stamped to their faces.

"Why did you break that young girl's heart?" One woman asked getting the bystanders on her side. Before anyone else could talk, Suho rushed out of the mall and ran to the tour bus.

"Step on it!" Suho yelled. The bus driver complied and they were off.

"So," Baekhyun began drinking some iced tea. "How was your date?" Suho picked up a pillow about to throw it at Baekhyun but used it to cover his face.

"She never even loved me! She just used me because I had money! I never want to see her face again!" Suho said surprising Baekhyun.

"Relationships aren't going to be easy," Baekhyun replied sipping his beverage. "But you have to it up." Suho took the pillow away from his face, "So you expect me to go back to that she-devil, apologize, and get back together?"

"Pretty much." Suho sighed, "I need an aspirin."

Right after Exo's concert Suho got a text:

This is Sara, wanna hang out tomorrow? And Suho quickly texted back:

Sure! Where ? Sara replied in a blink of an eye: How bout the Pools . Suho thought about it carefully: I can only be there for an hour tops.

Sara soon replied: Kk! I'll send u the deeds. Suho was about to put his phone away when Kai snatched it away from him.

"Oooooooo, who's Sara?"

"Give it back!"

"Is she your new girlfriend?" Suho was about to speak when Kai interrupted him, "Finally! You dumped that battleaxe you call a girlfriend!"

"Well…" kai frowned, "So you didn't dump her?" "Kai , it's complicated." Suho stammered reaching to get his phone. Kai scoffed and walked away. As Suho slid his phone into his pocket, Sehun, with his varsity jacket, entered the room.

"What's wrong?" Sehun asked removing his varsity jacket. "Everything." Suho replied leaping to his feet. "You should probably talk with someone about it then. I would, it's just that I'm really tired right now." Sehun patted Suho's shoulder, "Stay Strong." Strong nodded.

"Here it is!" Sara excitedly said smiling, her Maroon hair and hazel brown eyes putting Suho in a daze. "Wow. I love it!" Suho replied trying to mimic Sara's enthusiasm.
Sara looked into Suho's hazel eyes, "Are you okay?" Suho scratched his head. "I can't swim." Sara gently held Suho's hand, "It'll be okay, I gotcha." Suho smiled following Sara into the changing rooms. "So do we change in the same room or do we have separate ones?"
"The pool had some budget cuts, so yeah same room it is." Sara and Suho walked in locking the door. "Don't look." Sara said changing.

"Okay, you have my word." Suho chuckled, removing his blue v- neck shirt revealing his toned muscular body. "Dang it!" Sara said. "What happened?" Suho asked almost turning around. "Can you help me with my bikini top please?" Suho chuckled, "So I can turn around?" Sara chuckled as well, "Yeah."
Suho turned around and stared at the girl he met at the mall. "Whoa." He said shocked. "You look….." Before he could say anything else stupid he snapped out of his trance. "Right here." Sara pointed to the two strings she wanted him to tie. Suho successfully tied the knot and stepped back.
Sara turned around "Thanks."
"The pleasure's all mine love." Suho replied smiling.

"What did you say?"

"Um, nothing." Suho opened the door for her and they were off. "So can you teach me how to swim?" He asked carrying his towel on his shoulder. Claire nodded, "It's my duty."
Suho became puzzled, "What?"
Sara laughed, "I'm a Swim Instructor." Suho smiled, "I knew that." As they were walking down the path to the pool, two guys whistled at Sara, upsetting Suho. "They should really keep their mouth shut!" He said between clenched teeth. "Are you jealous or something?" Sara asked getting into the pool. Suho scoffed, "Me! No way! I'm just, you know helping." Sara rolled her eyes and motioned Suho into the pool. He got in with an enormous Splash! "Okay," Sara began grabbing Suho arms. "First you need to get your balance." She maneuvered him next to the pool wall. "Are you ready?" Suho nodded, "Just stay close." Sara put her arms around Suho's shoulder, "How's this?" Suho laughed, "Perfect." They both laughed. After all the drills and procedures, Suho could finally swim.

"Nice job!" Claire smiled.

"I couldn't do it without a perfect teacher."

"Thanks." Sara blushed.

"You're welcome." Suho got out of the water drying himself off with his towel, "I really need to ask you something." Sara nodded, "I'm all ears." Suho sat right next to her. "Do you want to go out, next Friday night?" Sara though about it "Let me check my schedule." She replied flipping through it. "I'm available!"
"Great!" Suho said. They both chuckled. Suho stared into Sara's deep eyes.

"What?" She asked running her hand through her hair.

"Your eyes are so beautiful.. and meaningful." He whispered quickly looking the other way. "Not as much as you." She replied leaning closer in, Suho followed suit. In a matter of seconds, Suho's warm lips found its way to Sara's, his arms wrapped around her waist pulling her closer to his chest. Sara's arms were wrapped around Suho's broad shoulders, snug. She then ran her fingers into Suho's hair loving every single moment of it. Seconds later, they both pulled away smiling from ear to ear. " I've never been kissed like that." Suho said smiling, running his fingers through Sara's Maroon hair. "But you're kim Jun Myeon! You're hot and kind and everything a girl could every want!" Suho leaned in, kissed her again, and whispered, "Thanks, love." Into her ears.

"Sara! What the heck are you doing?" Yelled a strong voice from the corner.

"Mason? What are you doing here? " Sara screamed getting up. Mason came over and grabbed Sara's arm, "Let's go!" Suho stood up "Let her go." Mason snickered at Suho. "Come on Sara!" Mason yelled squeezing Sara's left arm. "Ouch! You're hurting me!" Sara wailed trying to escape Mason's grip.
Mason smacked Sara across the face, "Shut up!" Suho then punched Mason, his fist making contact with his face. Mason tumbled backwards into the table. "You shouldn't have done that pipsqueak." Mason rushed towards Suho pushing him into the pool. "Suho!" Sara cried. Mason grabbed her again, "Let's go!" Sara grabbed a tray from the patio table and whacked it across Mason's face completely knocking him out. Sara jumped into the pool and swam towards Suho. "Suho! Are you okay?" There was no response. Sara dragged Suho's body back on land. "Lifeguard!" Sara cried signaling the lifeguards to come. She quickly did mouth to mouth resuscitation. Suddenly Suho's eyelashes began to flutter. "Suho you're alive!" Sara said hugging him. "Yeah." He whispered letting go of Sara. "My body just hurts a little bit." Sara leaned in and kissed Suho. "How about now?" Suho laughed, "I'm better now." She gently and steadily picked him up allowing him to get his balance. "You can put your arm around my shoulder if you want." She said getting him to his feet." Thanks love." He wrapped his arm around Sara. And slowly but steadily walked they walked back to his apartment.

"Hello! Is anyone there!" Sara yelled knocking on the door. Chen opened the door with a "OMG total fan alert" expression on his face. "Don't worry," Sara began panting. "I'm not a crazy fan! I have Suho with me." Chen still shocked opened the door wider allowing Sara to lay Suho on the couch. Beakhyun shortly came down the stairs but stopped staring at Sara and Suho. "You must be Sara." Chen opened his mouth, 'How do know her?" Beakhyun whispered into Chen's ear, "Suho's been texting her like crazy! I think they're going out." Chen nodded his head full of Questions and stepped aside. "What happened to him?" Chen asked getting a closer look. " I punched this guy and he pushed me into the pool." Suho coughed. "I just had to help Sara out. He slapped her." Beakhyun nodded his head, "Well you need some rest, we have rehearsal tomorrow at 6 am." Suho coughed, "Can Sara stay here for a few days?" Baekhyu and Chen did a 360. "Why not?" Chen said receiving a jab from Baekhyun.

"What was that for?"

"We have rehearsal tomorrow!"

"I'm not a love doctor or anything," Chen began looking at Sara and Suho.

"But those two belong together." Baekhyun also looked at Suho and Sara snuggling together near the fire. "I guess you're right." He said going upstairs. "But only two days!"

The next morning, Xiumin and Sehun walked down the stairs and plopped themselves on the couch, watching TV. "Ouch!" cried Sara getting up from the couch. Xiumin and Sehun jumped out of the couch screaming, "Aaah!" "Hot girl alert!" Sehun whispered to Xiumin. "Hey I'm Sehun," He began kissing Sara's hand. "And you are?" Suho then threw a pillow at Sehun. "My girlfriend!" "I didn't know!" Sehun smiled backing away. "Sorry about that." Xiumim rolled his eyes, "I'm Xiumin, and you must be Sara." "How did you know?"

"Baekhyun and Chen told me." He chuckled. "I'm going to kill them!" Suho exclaimed leaping from the couch. Sara sat him down, "You can kill them when you're feeling better." Suho smiled, "Thanks Sara." He kissed her on the cheek, making Xiumin sick to his stomach. "Eew! Get a room!" He said leaving.

A few minutes after their rehearsal, a sudden knock came from their door. "Who is it?" Sehun asked looking through the peephole. "It's me, you idiot!" yelled Camelia. "Oh, Lord help me." Sehun whispered opening the door. "Suho where have you been?" screamed Camelia making a scene. "Camelia what the heck are you doing here?" Suho said getting up from the couch. "Who's Camelia?" asked Sara also standing up.

"I'm his girlfriend." Camelia responded holding Suho's hand. Sara was shocked, " Suho , is this true?" Suho shook his head. "No, she..." But before he could continue, Camelia gave him a big whopper kiss.
Sara was stunned. "I'm leaving now." She walked towards the door. "Sara it's not what you think!" Harry said grabbing her hand. "Camelia broke up with me!" Sara turned around, "No she didn't! Remember you said who've never been dumped before!"

"After we had that conversation , Camelia and I had an argument and she broke up with me." Sara turned around with tears in her eyes. "Sara, I love you. And I would never lie to you." Suho looked into her eyes, "You have to believe me." Camelia then stepped in, "Suho, come on! I already made reservation at Cafe!" Sara shook her head, "If this is your way of breaking up with me..." Sara began sniffling.

"Sara! You're the one I love! Camelia never even cared about me! She only dated me because of my money." Suho caressed Sara's face, "You're the one for me." He then leaned in and kissed her upsetting Camelia. "I came over here to give you another chance but never mind!" Camelia stormed out of the room. "So you were right." Sara said smiling. "I'm sorry I doubted you." Suho took her hand, "It's okay, love." They hugged for awhile, getting back together.

"So, this story does have a happy ending." Sehun smirked.

" Yeah, it does." Suho replied staring into Sara's eyes. "It does..."