Family Meeting

Rising Sun

The room was immersed in silence, Changmin, Junsu and Junho were sitting on the couch, Yoochun on the armrest stared at the floor shamefully, Moonbin cross legged at Changmin's feet on the carpet jerking the seams nervously. Jin, pitiful on a chair, Kame kneeling in front of him, with disinfectant in his hands, gently dabbed his companion's neck and wiped the blood.

 

They all tensed as they saw Yunho enter, an amused Jaejoong in his arms, Changmin jumped on his feet, shoving Moonbin aside.

 

-Umma sit here!

 

Yunho laid Jaejoong down on the couch, who thanked his son with a small smile. As soon as he was comfortable Moonbin climbed onto his lap, wrapped an arm around his neck and the other around his waist. Jaejoong put an arm around his son, his hand getting lost in his soft hair.

 

-The baby is ok umma?

 

-It’s okay Moonbin-ah, dad worries too easily.

 

Changmin settled on the other armrest, all eyes turned to Yunho standing in the middle of the room.

 

- What are we?

 

He said, glancing at each person in the room, he stopped on Jin.

 

-Werewolves.

 

-More precisely!

 

-A pack.

 

-More!

 

-We are the pack of the Rising Sun.

 

-Who are you? Be precise!

 

-The fourth, Jin Akanishi, Wolf Yasei, mate of Kazuya and Wolf Beeju.

 

-What is the fourth’s role?

 

-Protects his pack.

 

-Who am I?

 

-The Marrok.

 

-What should the fourth do when the Marrok gives a command?

 

-To obey without discussion.

 

- And if there is a problem what does he have to do?

 

-To keep his composure, to not act before thinking, to report any problem to the Marrok even if it seems trivial.

 

-If you know the rules so well, can you explain to me, why, there is blood in the guest room and on the white carpet of my living room! Exploded Yunho, the air in the room refreshes, the tension rose.

 

Jin was shaking unable to respond to the eyes of his alpha.

 

- I'm going to tell you, why! Because my fourth acts like a fool who does not think, what if you had killed Yoochun? He comes from an important pack of America, what if they had declared war on us? You put each of us in danger, imagine a war between two packs made up of the best, what would remain of Kazuya after the fight? Moonbin who is a minor? Jaejoong pregnant of an innocent child, my child! What would you have done if you alone remained alive!

 

Yunho's eyes changed color, from warm browns, they went to bright gold, his voice became hoarser.

 

-We are angry Yasei! You can’t take control of Jin without his permission and even less without ours *.

 

Jin moaned, his eyes had taken a golden glow too.

 

-We're sorry, really sorry...

 

He burst into tears, Kazuya wanted to wrap his arms around his shoulders and help him but Yunho was ahead of him.

 

- Sit down Beeju!

 

He fell back, slamming on the floor.

 

Abandoning Jin, Yunho turned his attention to Yoochun, who looked wide eyed, staring at the trembling wolf.

 

Yunho sighed mentally, it was really not in his nature to get angry and force orders but being Marrok, with a pregnant companion, children and a likely new addition to the pack, he did not have the choice to be 100 percent sure he could trust his wolves. Being Marrok had its advantages but right now he saw only the disadvantages.

 

-And you, didn’t you learn anything in America?! Above all, not responding to a provocation, whatever the reason, just because you are not part of the pack doesn't mean that I am not going to apply the same kind of sanction as mine! From chore of dishes, no hunting to the next moon, and a ban to get out of here without me, Jaejoong or Changmin! Understand?

 

Yoochun inclined his head and murmured:

 

-Yes Alpha

 

-Perfect! While we are here, Changmin and the twins, please do not tire Jaejoong, you are all of age, not irresponsible children anymore.

 

-Hey! I am pregnant, not helpless!

 

Yunho laughed, breaking the cold atmosphere and turned to his mate.

 

-And you, please stay still, if I see you running everywhere, I’ll tie you to the bed.

 

-,yes Alpha! Was the playful answer.

 

-And me Appa?

 

-Do not change Binnie, take care of your mother and the baby.

 

-Yes Appa!

 

-Kazuya as I said, Jin will stay in his room no more than an hour a day to visit him, treat Yoochun’s wounds please! The meeting is over you can get back to your own business!

 

Yoochun found himself back in the guest room, Kazuya had bandaged the wound on his leg, although he would be healed in a few hours. Before everyone left, Yunho had asked him to introduce himself, everyone had welcomed him gently but he did not feel completely comfortable , he had found a new pack but he was not yet a member officially, Yunho had told him there will be a week of "tests" and if it went well, he would perform the ceremony for him to be recognized as a member of South Korea's most powerful pack, he did not feel comfortable with that, his old pack was powerful but it was not the Most powerful.

 

Adam, his ex-Alpha, was nice though strict, but after his daughter was kidnapped and betrayed from the pack, he became suspicious and Yoochun was unintentionally rejected by his Alpha.

 

It was painful, it was his family, his brother, Yoohwan, who was also part of it stayed with Adam and had ignored Yoochun when he needed him the most.

 

When Bran, the Marrok of America had come to visit them, Yoochun was so miserable, that the Marrok, had taken him home and advised him to take a vacation.

 

When he left America, he had deserted his pack (with Marrok's consent) and could not go back.

 

He had taken the first flight that was available and flew to South Korea, his parents were from Korea, they had moved to America for work, when they died a few years later not surviving the change * Yoochun and his brother had stayed in America and had found a pack quickly.

 

Now he was trying to rebuild himself, but the emptiness left by his brother would probably never go away.

 

The door of his room opened the way out of his melancholy thoughts, Moonbin looked at him interrogatively.

 

-Yes? Yoochun asked.

 

-Umma called you three times to eat, but you did not hear, he asked me to come get you, are you ok?

 

-I'm sorry, I'm coming, I'm just a little tired it was a stressful day.

 

-Sorry, Uncle Jin is not mean, it's just his wolf that is ty!

 

-Moonbin don’t swear! Jaejoong shouted from the dining room.

 

Moonbin put a hand on his mouth.

 

-Sorry Umma, it came out on its own.

 

-Don’t do it again or I’ll wash your mouth with soap!

 

The wolf's face made Yoochun crack up, laughing and ruffling his hair.

 

-Don’t laugh! Umma has already done it for Changmin, he was all green after, I do not want it to happen to me.

 

Yoochun laughed and lowered an arm around Moonbin's shoulders.

 

He had left a pack, but he might have found a real family, which could fill that hollowness inside him