Calculate

Sungwoon’s

Ha Sungwoon - Ong Seongwoo

Ongwoon 

 

Calculation

 

Ha sungwoon always believe that every action that someone made always bring some consequences as the result of it. Because of that,sungwoon always think carefully before he even do something. He never do something that he will regret later. He always calculated everything he will do or everyone who getting close to him so he will know what kind of consequences he will faced. So he knows who his enemies and who is his friends. So he wont get hurt. He protects himself from getting hurt.

 

But Ong Seongwoo is something (or someone) that he never know will appeared in his life. 

 

”hey hyung, i heard that you will end your shift at 5, want to have a date me after it?”

 

Seongwoo smiled brightly. As if nothing happened.

Its already the 10th times that THE Ong Seongwoo asked him to date with him.

 

”cant do. I have another jobs after this.”

 

And thats the 10th refusal given by sungwoon. 

 

”ouch,why?i’ll wait till you finished everything?if you still insist i just want to walk you home?can i?can i?”

 

Seongwoo used his puppy face and stared at the older one longingly.

 

Sungwoon sighed and stop everything that he’s doing before. 

 

”how many times do i have to tell you seongwoo sshi?im not interested..why you even asked me?what your motives?” Asked Sungwoon as he gives  the younger one a face of full of doubts.

 

”hm?Of course because i like you so much hyung!ah no no, thats not the right words, hmm is it safe enough to say that i madly in love with you?i just want to spend more times with hyung”

 

Seongwoo said that. Seongwoo said that with his stupid yet so charming smile. The kind of smiles that made Sungwoon forgot to put the front tough side of him. 

 

It made him blushed. It made him...feels weak.

 

And made Seongwoo smile goes even wider and brighter. 

 

”so, can i pick you at 9?i’ll walk you home” 

 

This time Seongwoo takes Sungwoon right hand and caress it with his thumb.

 

He is looking at Sungwoon dearly and caressed his hand as if it was something so precious and fragile.

 

Sungwoon hides his face from embarrassment. He hides his crimson red face from him. He cant let him know that his heart is beating so fast for him. 

 

He cant....let him win...what if he lied...?what if he hurts him like....him?what if..what if..

 

As Sungwoon thinks all the possibilities that will comes in his head, he felt a big hand in his head.

 

”im not gonna do anything you dont want to do hyung...i just...love you that much...i want to spend times with you..so stop calculating things that i dont even think about...“ 

 

Seongwoo smiled. 

 

But

 

Its different from the smile that he offered before.. he smiled sadly..

 

Is it because of me..?i dont like this smile...you cant do that...you cant smile like that...

 

 

“I will go..if you dont want me to be here...”

 

Said Seongwoo as he pulls his hand from Sungwoon’s head.

 

No...dont go...

Sungwoon still hang his head low and close his eyes. 

 

 

“Night hyung..“

 

As he turn and take a step to walk away from Sungwoon,he felt his sleeve being pulled by someone. 

 

He turned around and startled when he saw the owner of the hand that pulled his sleeve right now.

 

“....hyung?“

 

Sungwoon held his sleeve. He held it tight with his small hand. 

 

Its surprising Seongwoo. 

 

Its even more surprising Sungwoon himself.

 

Why he stop him?why he stop him from leaving?

 

Still wearing a shocked and confused expression,Seongwoo cleared his throat

 

”...hyung?“

 

“....8pm....pick me....its okay“ 

 

Still hanging his head low. Sungwoon whispered some inaudible words that Seongwoo cant quite catch.

 

“...sorry hyung..what is it..?“ asked Seongwoo.

 

“I said.. 8pm.....pick me.....okay...“ 

Sungwoon mumbling more inaudible words and close his eyes tighter and hang his head even lower than before

 

“....im sorrry hyung...can you say it again..?“

 

He’s getting closer to Sungwoon.

 

“I SAID ITS OKAY TO PICK ME UP!I FINISHED MY JOB AT 8pm! WE CAN EVEN HAVE A DINNER BEFORE GOING HOME FFS!!“ 

 

Sungwoon yelled frustratedly before he realized that.

 

He opened his eyes and see Seongwoo’s surprised yet so beautiful face before he changed it to a very beautiful smile..

 

Even more beautiful than he ever showed him before..

 

Such a radiant smile..

 

Sungwoon can melt right now..

 

I dont know...is this heaven..?

 

Why he smiles so beautifully?is he an angel?its not fair...

 

“Seriously hyung???you want to have a dinner date with me after you finished???my god??wow is this heaven??damn i must be use my entire life’s luckiness right now!!DAMN HEY GUYS IM GONNA HAVE A DINNER DATE WITH MY LOVE TONIGHT CAN YOU HEAR THAT??”

 

Seongwoo yelled at the bar

 

Still wearing that gorgeous smile even wider than before

 

Oh my god what if his lips ripped?

 

“He..hey...im not your love!!and its not a dinner date at all!!it..its..we just have a dinner together!!!not a date!!“

 

Sungwoon protested to the younger one

 

But obviously, the younger one doesnt even hear him anymore

 

Seongwoo suddenly pulls Sungwoon and hugs him and twirl him a lil bit before kiss him on his forehead. 

 

“Im gonna make you happy with our dinner date tonight,i love you and wait for me at 8pm kay?ah no im gonna wait you till you finished!”

 

Seongwoo said with this beaming smile at the very bright crimson red Sungwoon.

 

 

Little did Seongwoo knows that he made Sungwoon for the first time spontaneously did things by follow his heart and not by some calculations like he always do...

 

And Sungwoon never regret that..