Hurts

Sungwoon’s

Hurts

 

Ha sungwoon - Hwang Minhyun

 

Never be in his life, Hwang Minhyun will imagine that he will love someone so much until it start to hurts. Especially when the subject of his love life is Ha Sungwoon.

 

Ha Sungwoon. His roommate. His childhood friend. His partner in crime. His bestfriend and...

 

The love of Minhyun life...

 

He never know since when it starts but he always thought that the relationship between them will always be the same..

 

But realities and dreams are always so differents...so hurtful..

 

10.55pm..raining night..

-at xxx apartment building in Busan-

 

Minhyun just finished his shower and prepared to go bed when he heard faint knocks sounds come from his apartment front door.

 

Who is it..?at this time?Minhyun doesnt remember he invited his friends at this hour and this weather.

 

Minhyun walked confusedly and opened his apartment front door just to find Sungwoon standing there.

 

Drenched from head to toe and with red puffy eyes...his lips turning blue and his body wont stop shaking

 

”sung..sungwoon hyung???oh my god!what happened to you??” 

 

Minhyun panicked and pulled Sungwoon to his apartment,he puts his hands on both of Sungwoon little shoulders and shake them a little. He looks at Sungwoon who hang his head down. He avoid Minhyun’s stare.

 

”he..hey hyung,what happened??hyung??” 

 

"...he..cheats..Minhyun ah...again...and again...*sobs*" 

 

Sungwoon starts to cry uncontrollably.

 

Minhyun cant see this..Minhyun hates to see this..Minhyun hates to see Ha Sungwoon cry for other guys..especially him..Ong Seongwoo..his jerk boyfriend...

 

Minhyun pulls Sungwoon to his embrace,ignoring the fact that he just took shower and Sungwoon wet body from the rain.

 

He hugs Sungwoon tightly..

 

"Its hurt nyeon ah...it..is really hurts..i saw them do that in our bedroom..its hurts to love him this much nyeon..." Sungwoon burried his face in Minhyun chest and cried his whole heart out..Sungwoon try to relieve his pain in his chest..its already been too long..he already been in pain for so long...

 

But...little did Sungwoon knows..not only him that in pains...

 

Not only him that feels the pain of being love someone so hardly..so deeply...until it started to make Minhyun start to feel suffocated...he cant breath around him...

 

"I love him nyeon...i love him...i love him so much.. it hurts...i cant let go...why..why i have to love him?” 

 

Minhyun hugs him tighter as he felt Sungwoon body become heavier, he catch his body and bring him to the coach...

 

Sungwoon fainted..from crying too much..and maybe from exhaustion too...

 

This is not the first time...

 

Minhyun wipes away his bangs from his forehead and changed Sungwoon clothes with a fresh pajamas..

 

Minhyun smile sadly as he takes Sungwoon hand and hold it dearly.

 

 

"I...dont know hyung...i dont know why you love him that ...its...its..also hurts to me to look at you like this everytime hyung...i love you...i..i really love you...its really hurts hyung...but..i still and always will love you no matter how hurts it is...i..wont regret it hyung"

 

Minhyun cried in silent..he cried his whole heart out while holding Sungwoon hand gently and dearly...wished that Sungwoon knows that he always and will always be there and always love Sungwoon...no matter how much the pain he will get..