Chapter 1

I'm in love with noona

"And chest pop...One more time...Great!" Kahi started clapping her hands.

Her second grade group was great. As a prize for well done choreography they could choose what they want to do for the rest of the lesson. She gave class few options ,but she knew that they'll choose solo performances. She guesed correct. One of the students turned up the music. It was strong hip-hop track with sick beat.

Students started dancing "Oh, they're absolutely awesome. They'd be a k-pop stars one day for sure." Kahi thought. She was observing the kids, when suddenly they started chanting :

"Teacher Park! Teacher Park! Teacher Park!"

She just smiled and started warming up a little.Then she danced her famous freestyle. Students were cheering for her and then they all together started danicing.  It was really happy moment for ,everybody- teacher and also students. But finallly the bell rang and lesson finished.  It was Kahi's last lesson ,so took quick shower,change her clothes and  went to home. She lived near school with her friend Hyojin who was stylist for W magazine, so their flat was usually full of designer clothes ,shoes and accesories which Hyojin had "borrwed" from her editorial office. When she liked something, she just put it into her bag like middle aged ahjumma and acts like nothing happened. Kahi liked this thing about  her firend ,because she had really nice stuff for free.

She opened the door of the flat nd she felt really nice smell from inside. Hyojin was obligated to cook today's dinner ,but Kahi knew that she can't cook.

"Ya, What smells so delicous?" She asked her best friend who was lying on the sofa with her laptop.

"I..was too busy to make someting by myself so i just ordered chicken' Hyojin said with innocent smile. 

Kahi was too tired to ask more questions, she just took a piece of meat and ate it quickly. Then she looked at her cellphone screen. She didn't have much time to go for a training with her crew. She quickly took her training bag  and said goodbye to Hyojin.

"I'll pick you up at 10 and we'll go to bar for soju." her friend said.

She just nodded with smile and quickly ran out of the flat. It was friday night and she had nothing to do but spend it with bruch of almost 10 years younger guys. But she loved it ,because she can be totally herself among these guys. It was really comfortable and natural for her. She took subway to anothey district ,where guys had their practice room.

Subway was riding really quckly ,so after few minutes she was at the place. Room looked like usual: parquet and mirrors. Some of them was broken but it gave room some special atmosphere. Kahi looked around. She saw that Hoya and Dongwoo are here.

"Annyeong Noona!"  boys said. "How have your work been?"

"Oh ,it had been good. Where's the rest of the guys?" Kahi asked nervously.

"We're here noona!" Woohyun said at the door and woman saw rest of her dance group.

"Okay so, we can start a warm up." she said.

It was Hoya's favourite part of practice. He could look at Kahi's curves without getting noticed by other members. She was so beautiful to him. Not like this cute girls on his age. They were so annoying with this never ending "OPPPA!" screams .This bows and and hearts, this pigtails, cute buns. She was so different. Mature,y woman with beautiful long hair, amazing skin, beautiful smile. His ideal type, forever. He was working so hard for her  thinking that maybe because of his hard work and  dance abilities, he will make her fall in love with him.

"So okay guys! Myungsoo, please listen to me! As you may know you're going to participate in Street jam contest and we have to practice hard for this event and make new choreography. Understand?" Kahi said.

"Understand!" Boys said with smiles on their faces. They knew that they'd be thier chance to shine , because companies CEOs are usually there to catch tallented people.

Kahi played music and they together started thinking about choreography. At friday evening thoughts didn't come easily ,so they had to stop practicing. Woman looked at the watch. She still had half of hour to wait for Hyojin. She saw that all boys were packing their things except Hoya. Woman felt that he's got something for her. When all other members dissapeared boy came to Kahi and akwardly asked:

"Noona, I wanted to ask about it for such a long time, Who's your ideal type?"

Woman was suprised about this question ,but she answered honestly.

"I like guys with nice smile, dancing ability, and good body. Like Jung Yunho from Don Bang Shin Ki. Oh, what a pity that he's younger than me." Kahi blushed.

"Noona ,you're older than him? I thought you are maximum twenty five. Aish, you looks ,so young noona." Now he felt that he's blushing.

That akward momen was interrupted by Hyojin.

"Oh, Kahi you already finished? I thoutgh i'll take a look at your boys, they're so handsome." Hyojin said.

She didn't noticed  that one of the boys was standing next to her ,but even if she'll be able to do this she wouldn't care.

'Bye noona" Hoya waved and took his bag.

'bye!~" She waved back.

'Oh, the one was here!"Hyojin said suprised.

Kahi nodded.

"He's kinda strange ,you know? He asked me who's my ideal type" she said.

'Really ?  Maybe he likes you!" Her friend said

" No way! Can we better go for soju? I'm thirsty as hell"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So first chapter is out! I hope you guys like it! Comment and subscribe!