Chapter 2

I'm in love with noona

"Delivery for W's magazine office!" Hoya said through the intercom. He was working at takeout since he came to Seoul,so about two years ago. He had to pay for his rooftop room,food and  other things. It was difficult to leave Busan and live in capital alone,but soon he found friends and they made a crew,which was everything in his life ,also he met woman of his life-Park Kahi. He was thinking about his ideal woman while going upstairs.

"Hello Hoya!" Secretary of fashon magazine's office greeted him with pretty smile.

'Oh, Good morning Gain noona!" Hoya said and smiled back ,since he knew all women from W's office ,because they were ordering food really often.

"Here's Bulgogi for Hyojin noona,fried rice kimchi for Jungah noona and ramen for you, noona." he said and quickly took money which was prepared.

He didn't want to stay in magazine's office for too long because he didn't want to meet Hyojin. She was really bizzare and he didn't like her. He knew that she likes younger guys , especially Myungsoo. He saw her blushing while she was seeing him. One thing which was keeping him tolerate her was that she was best Kahi's friend. And Kahi was woman who he loved.

After he left the building he went on his scooter to the resteurant where he worked.

"Oh, Hoya you're here. You've got one more delivery and boss said you are free." Jiyoung said. Jiyoung was girl who were working on the resteurant as waitress and Phone-orderd taker.  Hoya knew that she likes him,but she was too cute and childish for him." I have free time today too, so maybe you'd like to go somewhere?" She asked as almost usual.

"Oh, i can't I have to practice today, you know, Street Jam is coming ,and we need to practice a lot." He explained.

"Okay" Girl pouted , hand him packages with food and went away.

-

"Oh! Finnished for today,finally!" Hoya said as he handed the last order. He could go home and sleep,because he didn't have practicing today,but suddleny his phone rang. It was message from Kahi.

"Meet me at practice room at 6, I've got something important to do with you." He felt that he blushed and smiled to himself.

He quickly came to his rooftop room which he shared with his crew member and best friend Dongwoo, who were barista in small cofffee shop in hongdae.

"So quickly back?" Dongwoo asked Hoya.

'Yes, i didn't have much to do today" He ansewred.

"Did you get the message from Kahi noona?"Dongwoo asked.

Hoya nodded. He felt bad that he wasn't the only one who would meet noona. It hurted him inside.

'Man,hurry up,we have 20 minutes to go!"

They knew that Kahi didn't like somebody being late so they quickly ran  from their flat. Practice room was quite far away so they were running quite intense.After 15 minutes of non-stop sprint they were at the practice room almost breathless. She was already there streching, alone.

"Oh,guys you're here!' She said with smile. "I called you two as actually the best in the crew for me. As i said you before i competition is coming and i want you to do your  best "

"And?"Dongwoo asked.

"I want you to  see my choreography... then make needed changes or things you'll invent by yourselves." She said. " i want it to be also your work not only mine."

She played music and  starte dancing single parts.

"How was that?" She asked when she finished.

'Hmm... I think we should add something on the beggining' Dongwoo said.

"Like solo part" Hoya added.

"And it  bouncing part... It looks good when you're doing it noona,but i'll feel uncomfortable doing this."Dongwoo added again

"Hmmm... I think it'll show that we've got distance to ourselves, and Sungjong for sure will like this part"

 

After long discussion about the routine, after midnight they finished.

"Noona, since it's late maybe we'll give you a lift?" Hoya asked.

"No, no. Don't fatigue yourselves."

"But we want to, aren't we Dongwoo?"

Dongwoo just nodded.

"Oh, so if you want so much to do it ,let's go"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, i finally wrote it... It was hard to wirte it. I hope you like it. Love and subscribe, Hwaiting! And the choreography i was mentioning is  this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U1fxLYtOYk&feature=related