earp's 2nd couple (11.27.18)

█ W I S T E R I A R P; TEMPORARY CLOSED! We will come back soon, very soon. Thank you to all those who joined and stayed with us!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Exclusive Interview with Our benji kim   As Benji Kim, the Owner of  Vancleefarpel Clothing & Cosmetics- interviewed  korean  businessman has spoken about his experience of EARP's matchmaking process and his success with it. Now in a relationship with Park Yuri. poster by kurogane layout by maelynn contents by  earp

Where did you go on your first date and how did it go?


Our first unofficial date was a coffee run. Yuri came by to pick me up at my office and gosh it was a maze. Trying to locate him, while really excited were just two things that didn’t go together. However, after a few minutes of intense observation, I found him and from then things just hit off so smoothly. It was a great first match date. However, the first official date was a long way after. It was the third match session and after 2 successful ones, I decided to ask him out to a place that everyone loved. The land under the ocean, the aquarium. It was at that time I knew that he was the one and that I wanted to be with Yuri. He was mine and I wished to be his. So I got him a little something, asked him at the end of the date and he accepted with a kiss. The date went quite well, the atmosphere, the small cuddles and childish nostalgia. It was something that I haven’t encountered in a long while and now, I hope to experience more and more fun memories with Yuri.

What do you like the most about your partner? Is there anything you would like to tell them?


Ah, this question will have too many answers. Park Yuri is a loving, doting, warm, caring individual. He knows exactly when I need something and is very affectionate, making sure I get the attention and love. He is also a man that is strong willed and independent. He doesn’t stray from his heart no matter what and will choose to believe it when he needs to. Despite all I’ve done, the bumps we hit on the road and the time apart, he chose to stay by my side and continues to love me in an honest and open manner. That is what I love. He is truly affectionate and I couldn’t be any more happier to have him as my love.

Yuri, if you are reading this, I want you to know that I truly truly love you and plan to cherish you for the rest of my life. I will continue to show you my love, my trust and promise to keep you by my side forever, no matter what. I am truly grateful that you chose me, chose to open up to me, despite all the mistakes I have done. I am eternally thankful for the fact that you accepted me, the man that thought who would never find love. Yuri, you are the light to my eyes and I know for a fact that the light will never go out as you stay beside me. I love you so much. My gorgeous, beautiful boyfriend. I love you and thank you so much.

What advice do you have to share for future pairs & individuals looking for love? Can you say that the EARP matchmaking system is effective in helping members find & give love?


All I can say is that love is not an easy journey. Things take time, even a long time. Even I never thought I would find the day where a loving man that would be mine forever, could come along and find me. Fate will always bring you together and all i can say is that patience is a strong virtue that will never fail you. So get to know the other, spend some time building those relationships. These things take a long time, but once you reach that boundary of love, there is no point of return as you fall deeply.

Eper Amo’s matchmaking system is most definitely an effective as the people who run it, truly take the time to look through the criteria and match it to what they thin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter