Chapter 2

That Boy...

-Hana POV-

 

*Flashback*

 

“Hana, hurry up. You gonna be late on your first day of your final year at the new high school. Palli!!! I heard my brother shout from the kitchen. I take my bag and look at the mirror before step out from my room. I go to the kitchen to have my breakfast. As I enter the kitchen, I hug my brother and he kisses me on the cheek. I sit on a chair and eat my breakfast.

“Where is everyone?” I asked my brother.

We stay together with my brother’s friends. Since they go to the same university, they plan to stay together. It’s not a big problem for me because I already know them since I was 8. They just like own brother. They take a good care of me and always protect me from any dangers. Now, they are in their final year of study at Seoul University.

“Good morning, princess.” Cap oppa appears.

“Morning oppa. You guys don’t have class today?” I asked.

“No, we don’t have any class today. So, do you want me to accompany you to school?” he asked me.

“You don’t have to. I’m not an eight years old girl anymore oppa.” I giggled.

“For you maybe not. But for us, you always an eight years old girl Hana.” I heard L.joe oppa voice as I turn around and see Niel oppa, Ricky oppa, Ljoe oppa and Changjo oppa enter the kitchen. Ricky oppa ruffles my hair and he sit next to me.

“Fine, I’m still a kid for you guys. I got to go now. See you after school. Bye.”

 

-At school-

 

When I reach the school, I was amazed. The school is so big then my previous school. Yeah, my previous school is at the rural area. It doesn’t have complete facility for the students. But this school is awesome. I go to the office to get my schedule and books. On my way to find my locker, I accidently bump to someone. All my books scattered on the floor.

“I’m really sorry. It is my fault. I’m really really sorry.” I apologized at her.

“It’s ok. It is my fault too. By the way, I’m Dasom. You are the new student right?” She asked me.

“Hye, I’m Hana. Yeah, I’m the new student. I think I can’t find my locker. Can you help me?” I told her.

 

So, that is the story how I got my first friend. Fortunately, our schedule is same and we will be in the same classes. After I place my belongings in the locker, both of us walk together to our class since the first bell is already rang. I enter the class and all eyes are on me. I was shocked and feel a little bit surprise at their reaction.

“It’s ok. They just amazed with your beauty.” Dasom whispered and give me a wink. She drags me to her desk and sits me next to her.

“You will sit next to me.” She smiled at me

“No, she’s not. She will sit next to me.”

Suddenly someone grab my wrist. I was shocked and turn around to see a guy smirking at me. He is so handsome. His eyes are so beautiful. His lip is just perfect. The smirking can melt anyone.

“Excuse me. I will sit here.” I told him.

He was shocked. No one had ever refused to sit next to him. He let go of my hand and walk to his seat. I watch him as he sit at his place and two of his friends teasing him. He just places his head on the desk and closes his eyes. I felt guilty at him.

“Hana, don’t worry about him. He is the monster in this school. His name is Kim Jongin but we call him Kai.” Dasom whispered me.

I just nodded at Dasom as the teacher enters our class.

 

-Kai POV-

 

I shocked with her reaction. No one had refused to my order. She is different. The whole day I keep thinking about her. It is so stressful. Tao and Sehun keep teasing me. I feel so annoying. When we reach our house, they told our hyungs about what happened at school today. Everyone is laughing at me. I feel so annoying. I refused to eat and just stay in my room.

I need to take revenge. She must pay back whatever she had done to me.

The door of my room open and D.O appear bring a tray of food.

“Kai, eat your dinner.” He told me.

“I’m not hungry hyung.” I replied as I cover my face with a pillow.

“Come on Kai. It is all just about a girl. Don’t be like this.” D.O tried to persuade me.

“But you guys tease me since evening. I hate it so much. No one had ever said no to KIM JONGIN.” I stressed my voice.

“Maybe she is an angel that had being sent to you Kai. Maybe she is the one that can change you. Eat your dinner, ok.” He placed the tray on the side table and step out from my room.

D.O hyung words keep playing in my mind.

“An angel that can change me? Am I that bad? Aish, I need to take revenge. Wait and see Lee Hana.”

 

 

*End of Flashback*