Chapter 1

That Boy...

-Hana POV-

 

I reach my florist shop around 10 am. My workers already open the shop. I placed my handbag in my office and helping them arranging the flowers. This is my life now. I love flowers so much. As I arranging the flowers, I saw bouquet of blue carnation. It reminds me about him. He always gives me blue carnation. Every Monday, at 7pm, a bouquet of blue carnation will be delivered to me.

 

*Flashback*

 

“Kai, why do you give me blue carnation?” I asked him.

“Because you are special. This blue carnation is your favourite right?” he answered with a smile.

I smiled back at him. He intertwined our fingers and holds it tightly. I feel safe being with him.

“Yeah, that’s my favourite flowers. My mom loves it so much.” I felt a tear on my cheek. I miss my mother and father so much.

“Hey babe, don’t cry. I’m here with you.” He wipes my tear and kiss my forehead. “I will always be with you. Remember that.”

 

*End of flashback*

 

I feel tears on my cheek. I quickly wipe it and finish arranging the flowers. I need to forget all the memories. I must be strong for Doojoon. I must be strong for Chunji oppa. I must be strong for Teentop oppa. I promised them that I will never cry again.

After that, I go back to my office to check the inventory when my phone ringing. I see Chunji oppa name on the screen. I swipe the answer icon.

Yobosaeyo oppa.”

Dongsaeng ah, why you don’t call me. It’s already a week since you last calls me. I’m worry about you and Joonie.” he said. Oh my, my oppa start blabber at me again.

“I’m ok oppa. Both of us are. I can take care of myself. Don’t worry ok?” I explained.

“Yeah, I know that. But your other oppas keep asking me about you and Joonie.”

I laugh thinking about how Niel oppa and L.joe oppa keep pushing Chunji oppa to call me, how Ricky oppa and Changjo oppa keep asking Chunji oppa when they will be back to China. Cap oppa as usually, just being the observer to his dongsaeng. But I know, he also worried about me.

Actually, they had been in Busan for 6 months because of their work. It is a hard decision for them to let me stay by myself with Doojoon in Beijing without their guidance. However, I had convinced them that both of us will be ok in Beijing.

“Hello, hello…Hana…are you still there?”

Nde oppa. I’m still here.”

“I have a great news for you. We will be back this weekend. We had finished our work here.”

Jinjja? I’m so happy to hear that. Do I need to pick up you guys at the airport? At what time will you arrive?

“Hey, slow down my dear. You don’t have to be so excited. Did you miss us that much?” he chuckled.

“Of course i miss you guys so much. Joonie keep asking me when his uncles will be back.”

I heard him laughing.

“OK…Ok. We also miss both of you. You don’t have to pick up us at the airport. You just need to prepare a special dinner for us. We miss your cook so much dongsaeng ah.” He said in childish way.

Arraso oppa. I will prepare a special dinner for you guys. Oppa, I need to go. I have work to do. See you guys this weekend ok? Annyeong. Love you.”

Nde dongsaeng. Annyeong.”

 

 

-Chunji POV-

 

I miss my little sister so much. She is my everything. I took care of her since our parents pass away in a plane crash. During that time, I was 15 years old and Hana just 12 years old. We are so close since we need to face any obstacles together. Thank God I have best friends that really understanding and always help both of us. Their parents also accept us as part of their family. So, we never had felt empty.

Suddenly, someone touches my shoulder. I turn around and see Cap hyung smiling at me.

“What are you thinking? He asked.

“Nothing. I just miss Hana and Joonie so much.”

“Don’t worry. We will meet them this weekend. Let’s go join the others. They plan to go to the town and buy something for Hana and Doojoon.”

I nod and follow him to join the others.