Chapter 1: Introduction

Thousand of Footsteps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1: Introduction

 

03rd September 2014, Wednesday, 07:09 a.m.

Boulevard Street: No. 7, The Kwon Residence.

Kwon Yul's Bedroom.

 

A young man fix his necktie in front of the mirror with a smile on his face. "This is crazy." He said and chuckles while looking at his new hairs. He cut it very short this time because he lost the game and the coach made a deal that they need to cut it if they lost.

 

"I wonder how Yoong and Syoung will looks like." He thought and smile while scanning himself in the mirror. "Maybe wear a snapback for today won't hurt." He mumbles and put it on. 

 

...

 

"Breakfast, honey?" Mrs. Kwon voice out as she saw her youngest son walk down the stairs. 

 

"I promised Yoong and Syoung that we are going to have a breakfast together later. Thank you and I will be going now!" He said as he give a quick hug to both of his parents.

 

"Yul, take a bite of this bread!" Mrs. Kwon shout which made him stop his track and immediately run to his mom to take a bite of the bread. 

 

"There. I'll be going now!" He said happily. 

 

 

 

Sung-Kwan University - 07:27 a.m.

Parking Lot.

 

Yul park his superbike and lock it as he get down from it. He take off his helmet and chuckles as he was about to fix his hairs which he usually do every time he take off his helmet. "I don't even have that long hairs to even fix for." He let out a small laugh and shook his head. 

 

"Pssst! Pssst!" Someone called out of nowhere making Yul turned his head left to right for so many time to find where that voice came from.

 

"Who's there?"

 

"Pssst!" That person make that sound again.

 

"Show yourself!" Yul whisper in frustrated tone and at the same time the parking lot begin to fill with a lot of people because class mostly start on 8 a.m. 

 

"Yah! Kkab!" Two figure with a hoodie on running towards him. 

 

Yul sigh in relief. "So it's just the two of you all along? What's with the fuss?" He asked.

 

"Man, I'm deadly shy now with our hairs like this. Mom said I looks like I just came out from a prison." Syoung complained.

 

"Your mom is awesome, Syoung-ah." Yoong said as he let out his alligator laugh. 

 

"Shut up!" Syoung cross his arms pretending to be mad making YoonYul fake a puke.

 

"Show me your hairs, Syoung-ah." Yul said. 

 

"No. We all should show our head to each other. To the restroom!" Syoung said as he rush inside the college with YoonYul followed from behind. 

 

 

 

Restroom - 07:35 a.m.

 

"Are you sure there is no one inside?" Syoung asked as he stand at the entrance door. 

 

"Pretty sure. Come in!" Yoong whisper. 

 

Yul walk inside and stand in front of the mirror. "On count one, two, three!" Yul take off his cap while the other two take off their hoodies. 

 

"Mwahahaha! Damn it Mr. Cho!" They laugh at each other and take a selca before they walk out from there.

 

...

 

"Hey guys, lets meet at the locker room later. I gotta go!" Yul said as he bid goodbye to his friends. They are not taking the same subject thats why they need to go on separate ways.

 

"All right, Yul! You too, Syoung. I gotta go!" Yoong said as he run to his classroom. 

 

"Yeah!" Syoung wave hands at both of them.

 

 

 

Hall Way - 10:59 a.m.

 

Three women walk along the hall way while holding a book in their arms. All of the student attention turns to them as they are a very well known people in this college. One is wearing a blank face, the next one is wearing a cold face while the other one are all smiles showing them her beautiful eyes smile. 

 

"Tiffany, you're so beautiful! I'm a fans of you!" A guy looking all nerd shout making the rest of them in awe at his gut for telling that to her.

 

"Thanks!" Tiffany wink playfully at him making that guy faint instantly. "Omo! Not my fault." She said and flip her hairs as her other two friends just keep quiet the entire time until they reach the cafe. 

 

 

 

The Cafe - 11:11 a.m.

 

"What was that for Pany-ah?" A baby face woman asked as she rubbed her temples. 

 

"What? I did nothing." Tiffany answer in a clueless face.

 

*Pakkkkk!* Someone just hit the back of Tiffany's head. She turned her head to find out who's the culprit was and found her own bestfriend smile at her innocently. "Jessi!" She yelled and pinch her arms.

 

"Aww! Not to that extend Tiff!" She scold as she rubbed her arms but still she take a seat beside Tiffany while the other person is sitting in front of them.

 

"Who told you to hit my head?!" She asked angrily and turned to that one person who is watching both of them bickering for awhile now. "Taetae, she hit me hard. Please scold her!" Tiffany pout as she complained. 

 

"But she's already pinched my arms! I'm gonna sulking if you scold me for her, Taengoo-ah." Jessica complained back with a pout too.

 

Taeyeon sigh and eyed both of them with a serious look. "What am I? Your nanny?" She asked. "Apologize to each other now."

 

"No!" JeTi said in unison and cross their arms in front of their chest.

 

"Don't make me...." Taeyeon warned which both of them nods and hug each other almost immediately. She chuckles at the sight of her friends. She know they just fool around but she still need to look after them because both can be so violent. "Anyway, I want to go to the library before our class start."

 

"No. You're going with us. Lets watch a football match! I heard that they want to show their new image!" Jessica said happily.

 

"What? No. No. No." Taeyeon shook her head furiously indicating that she really don't want to go and watch the match. 

 

"Please, Taetae?" Tiffany plead even though she know so well the reason why Taeyeon doesn't want to go there. 

 

"I'm sorry." Taeyeon said with a small smile. 

 

"Taengoo, please?" Jessica coax this time. 

 

"But I don't want to see him." She said in a low voice. 

 

"You told us you've move on. It's not a big deal isn't it, Taengoo?" She asked even though she know so well that Taeyeon just lied to both of her and Tiffany. She don't want JeTi to worry thats why she said she had move on when the reality is she still likes him. 

 

Taeyeon sigh. "I can't say no to you girls didn't I?" She asked and shook her head with a smile.

 

"Assa!" JeTi high five at each other happily.

 

 

 

Sung-Kwan Football Stadium - 11:40 a.m.

 

The three best friends walk towards the medium level seat. Jessica is holding a popcorn while Tiffany is busying herself taking pictures of the stadium and Taeyeon? She is busying herself with books because she don't even want to lay her eyes on those football's players as she is afraid their eyes will met.

 

"Taengoo, we are here to support our college team. Not to study." She whine. 

 

"Shica, please?" 

 

She sigh and nods. She look at Tiffany and they nods at each other as they agree to let Taeyeon do whatever she wants as long as she's here. 

 

"Oh, it's gonna start soon!" Tiffany excitedly said like a fangirl as the gate opened. 

 

"Omo! Puahahaha!" Jessica laughed her heart out. 

 

"What are you laughing at?" Tiffany asked and turned her gaze to their college's player as they walk out from the tunnel. "Oh my God!" The two American's laugh leaving Taeyeon dumbfounded. 

 

"I thought Mr. Cho brings the prisoner to the match!" Jessica state and Taeyeon begin to observe them.

 

"Wow. They cut their hairs really short." Taeyeon thought as she look at them. "He looks different." She thought again as she look at a certain person and didn't even take a chance to look for the person she's been trying to avoid. 

 

"No wonder Khunnie prevented me from coming here!" Tiffany said as she's holding her camera taking a few pictures of them.

 

"Yah, forward it to me later. I want to too!" Jessica said which Tiffany nods immediately. 

 

"The match is about to begin." Both of them nods at Tiffany's words.

 

...

 

It is only left 10 minutes with Sung-Kwan team leading the score

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter