Crave

Crave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2000 something words of a mess. IDK. it's like 2 in the morning and tomorrow is the first day of school. yay...anyways not proofread so please have mercy on me.<3

This spans over like a year so, yeah. also crossposted on my wattpad.

hope you like it.❤

 

DongHyuck loved skinship. Since he was a kid it was completely natural to kiss his best friends on the cheek, thanks to something or the other. His parents showered him with love, hugging him and reminding him that they always loved him. He was four when he met Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin in the local playground. Every time any one of them got hurt DongHyuck would press a kiss onto his cheek and wipe his tears, when he turned back he would see his mother with a soft smile watching as he consoled his best friends. DongHyuck in all was a kind, sweet-hearted and soft kid.

DongHyuck was fascinated with everything and one day when Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin had huddled close to him and showed him how all three could suspend huge, round coins in the air he had been blown away. On one hand, he was glad that he had cool friends, on the other, he wished he was as magical as them. That was until his parents had forgotten his 7th birthday and their goldfish bowl exploded because of DongHyuck's tantrum. Maybe he was as cool as his friends.

His mother sat him down and explained to him how he was as special as Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin. On his 7th birthday, he learnt his mother was a witch. And that he was a half-blood wizard. His mother told him about the awesome school she had gone to and how he would go there once he turned 12. She had wanted a normal life for him but now that he had found out she had no choice but to let him go. He had told Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin that same day. From that day the four would dream about going to Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. They spoke about quidditch and broomsticks, wands and spellbooks. They spoke about being sorted into houses. His mother had been in Slytherin and everyone figured DongHyuck would be sorted into Slytherin as well. Jeno's and Renjun's parents had been in Gryffindor and Jaemin's parents had been in Slytherin too so he would be with Hyuck. They had outgrown the playground and moved onto the skate park. Even now if one of them couldn't land a flip properly DongHyuck would console them with a cheek kiss or a hug. He kept up his habits all the way through until they started going to Hogwarts. His friends had to stop him from embarrassing them in the corridors. Nonetheless, he didn't give up. Just to annoy his friends he would peck them on the cheek and run down the corridors cackling as one of the boys ran after him with death threats.

All in all everything at school was good.

Now he was in the fifth year, 16 years old and a single pringle. Over the years Renjun had managed to worm his way into both of Jeno and Jaemin's hearts. In more than a 'friend' way. And as of recently, they were all over each other. Jeno would throw flirty comments to the other two as they giggled and held hands. Hogsmeade trips were painful for DongHyuck as the other three stared dotingly at each other. It was pretty clear they were totally together and DongHyuck was done being single. He was going to find himself a manz (with a z). And it happened almost a week later.

 DongHyuck was running away from Jeno after he had slipped veritaserum in his morning pumpkin juice and he started going on about how Jaemin should make out with Renjun while he watched more often. This had caused Jaemin and Renjun to giggle and blush while DongHyuck had started cackling. And so the chase began. DongHyuck had a good head start, which was until he crashed into someone and fell on top of them. Someone with the most gorgeous brown eyes covered up by gold-rimmed glasses. DongHyuck's breath hitched. The other boy had unintentionally let one of his hands hold onto DongHyuck's waist. The touch was warm even through the three layers of clothing.

And that was the first time DongHyuck had learned what it was to crave skinship. To be more specific, to crave Mark Lee.

Mark Lee as it turned out had transferred from Ilvermony, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He was a year older than DongHyuck and was fascinated with everything like DongHyuck had been when he was a kid. Unlike being sorted in front of everyone he had been sorted in the headmaster's room. And he had been sorted into Gryffindor. And DongHyuck thought he was insanely hot and cute. DongHyuck kept looking at him through the entirety of the day. Despite his age, he had been classed with the fifth year for unknown reasons. Not that DongHyuck was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter