the letter

It Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan, 

When i first met you, i thought you were angel who fell from the skies, i thought that you were the one for me, but i was wrong, so wrong. .

I fell inlove to the wrong person. I fell inlove with you Luhan. It was hard to be around you, 'cause when i look at you, i can feel butterflies in me, like my body is vibrating, wanting to kiss you and tell you that i love you...

But then. . Minseok-hyung came, when he approached you, your eyes  started to  sparkle, when i saw the two of you happily interacting, i feel  jealousy, wanting you to be away from him, but no..I decided not too. You felt so happy-your smile was so wide, not like the same as you did to me.

Then when i found out the two of you are dating, my whole body started to fall down like sand, my heart is hurting so bad, like i want to scream until i cant..

I locked myself in my room and cried  my heart out until the pain is gone, but it didnt, it just stays that way.

I tried to let go and move on but i cant and  i dont know why. Maybe because i was so into you.              When i hang out with the both of you, i feel like a third wheeler between the you both; like i was forgotten and ignored, useless. .

After all these years Luhan, I'm still inlove with you! Why?! Im becoming miserable and a loser who cant let go . When you gave me your wedding invitation, all of me, shut down..heart full of scars that you unknownly made. But its not your fault, its mine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter