아파요.

It Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It hurts seeing your crush bestfriend that you love so much, not just a friend- like a lover. He is smiling so bright with the one he loves. And the feeling Sehun is bearing is painful like he was stabbed by a knife with no mercy. His heart aching so bad, feeling tears going to stream down his face, holding the urge to scream, feeling empty and lost.

Luhans smile when he's with Xiumin all the time, the loving gesture they both make, the cheesy and happy moments around eachother, and other things that Sehun is thinking about.

Sehun is just Luhans bestfriend, a friend where Luhan finds comfort when he feels lonely, a shoulder to lean on when he is having hard times and someone that he only considered as a friend. Sehuns one-sided love is difficult for him to handle, he's just a 'friend' to Luhan, just a friend he cherish... It hurts so much, so much that he wants to kill himself for loving a person who isn't meant to be with him; a person who doesn't love you back.

Now here he is, watching them sharing their vows to eachother, a vow that they wont break and forget, a vow that they will keep and cherish. He feels tears now bulding  up, ready to fall down, but he holds it back with a fake smile, showing that he's 'happy' for the both of them. His friend, Chanyeol, is now looking at him, worried and said, "Are you okay, Sehun?"

Sehun looks at him and nods, saying that he is okay, which is not. Chanyeol sighs, feeling pity for his friend, it hurts seeing him like this, the taller male knows that Sehun is going through a hard time and he understands that...

He pats his shoulder to reassure him as they watch the two finishing their vows and kissed. All of them stands up, clapping and congratulating the two of them. The newly wed couple smiles at eachother and kissed once again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter