Final Episode: I noticed you first

Suddently Notice You

Episode 2 I noticed you first

(A year ago)

[Hurry up, Professor is mad now. You need to collect the documents on time.] Jun screamed out from the phone.

“I know I know.. See you this evening. It’s raining now. I will buy an umbrella first and I would go to the bus station..” the white shirt man replied while he was busy to look for an umbrella in the mart.

[Okay, see you] then he hang off.

After that, he took his phone in his pocket and passed his hand to pick one umbrella; heading to the cashier.

Chan was holding umbrella in his hand and running to the bus station next to the mart. However, it seemed like he was here before time; thus, he needed to wait for more minutes.

While he was looking at the raindrops, he sensed someone coming and standing next to him.

Turning his face to the left side, he saw her; a cute girl with short hair. She looked like an adorable doll that was melting his heart right now.

He didn’t know why his heart started beating so fast when he saw her at the first sight.

Noticing her lovely eyes, cute lipstick color on her lip; especially, her chubby cheeks, he couldn’t deny that he couldn’t fall for her.

The girl wasn’t a beauty standard of the men’s ideal type; she didn’t have height like model, nor stick makeup like idols. Yet, she was totally his style because she looked lovely on her own way.

When the girl turned her face to his side, he immediately looked away, pretending like he was interested in something else.

Staying next to her, he got awkward moment. He wanted to ask her where she was studying and her social media account too.

However, he was afraid if it was too rude to show such a behavior when they just first saw each other.

“Why is it suddenly raining? How am I supposed to go to the next road?” she stared murmuring.

Chan just realized she wasn’t waiting for the bus, but the rain to stop.

At the moment, his bus was coming and he once took a deep breath before he started talking something to her.

“You can use this…” He put his umbrella in her hand, and then he ran quickly to the bus.

Soeun blinked curiously with the umbrella in her hand. She didn’t even see the giver’s face, how was she supposed to give him back?

This was really weird guy!

………..

Days later

After group meeting, Chan and Euijin went out for a break in their department areas. They had discussed about their project all along till Euijin found someone similar on the same way and excused Chan to meet her first.

Chan noticed the two girls whom Euijin was going to meet surprisingly because one of them was the girl he had left an umbrella to.

Being curious what they were talking about, Euijin seemed so close to the long hair girl. He even hit her forehead informally like he treated his male friends too.

However, he only noticed the short hair girl that was only smiling when the two people met.

He bit his lower lip, wondering if she felt the same way he did. His heart was beating faster and faster when he looked at her.

A few minutes later, Euijin came back to him and patted his shoulder.

“Let’s go..”

“Oh…”

While they were walking, Chan couldn’t stand being bother about the two girls, so he asked.

“Who were the girls you talking to?”

“Oh, my neighbor.. The long hair one, her name is Hong Euijin. Surprise? We shared the same name. We have known each other for ages. She is like a male friend to me” Euijin laughed when he imagined to his friend’s angry bird face at the moment.

Of course, he loved teasing her.

“Oh, how about another girl?” he rolled his eyes, pretending not to interest and just ask random question.

In fact, he was preparing to hear about her from him.

“You meant Soeun? She is Euijin’s best friend, Im Soeun and her other name is NC.A. They both are our juniors in music club and department of art. Don’t tell me you never notice them? Wow, Chan you are such a waste!” The friend cooed.

They both were in the same department and club too? Chan just realized it today.

All his daily life, he only focused on college work, team project and do research. He never took a look on the environment around him. No wonder, he is the least popular about ; not mention his best friend Lee Junyoung was the most popular guy in the university.

Im Soeun? It’s cute name.

From that time, he started noticing her. Sometimes, they met in the library but he always pretended to never notice her. He only smiled when her face showed up in front of him.

What made him broken heart; she had a crush on Lee Junyoung. It was the reason he feared to face her and confess her his feeling.

A year later; thank to Jun, he got to see her around more. Soeun never realized that while she was peeking Jun, somebody did to her too.

On that day, they were practicing soccer together. Chan got more energy when Soeun showed up in their areas. Yet, Jun made a surprise by kicking the ball to hit on her head accidentally.

Chan didn’t think about anything else, he directly ran to her for the first time. He was really shocked if she hurt badly.

When their eyes met again, he almost lost his control. Was he in love that badly?

He was so worried; thus, he immediately took to have a checkup.

With her on his back, he could only hear his own unstable heart beat on the way.

………….

After that day, he wanted to see her more and more. Thus, he started writing to her as secret admirer. Spending time to watching her by himself, he found something interested. It seemed like she started being into him too.

When they were between the bookcases in the library, he could hear her breathe, and her secret glare which was staring at him. However, what he could do was pretending to not see her.

At the night he was writing a story in the library, he was a bit tired and bended his head on the table for a rest. He wasn’t exhausted because of his work; yet, he spent his evening time to peek her doing her work at the other table.

He thought he could find more feeling for his story if he could see her once.

While he was resting, he suddenly heard footstep entering the room. Thus, he pretended to be sleeping. He could sense her breathe, even though his eyes were close. He was sure if it was her.

He was glad that she sat next to him now. He wondered if she shared the same excited feeling with him too.

In a quiet room, he also heard her small giggle too. He slowly opened his eyes and saw she was looking at his work. Then, he closed his eyes again with a soft smile.

During the time she was doing story writing on his laptop, he peeked her. It was the happiest moment in his 20s. He finally could stay next to her and watch her closely.

Thinking about this excited feeling, he couldn’t wait for the day he would confess her his love.

After reading her story, he decided to make it as lyric for his song competition. He was in love with her more for her cuteness.

The composed song was completed. All of a sudden, he wanted to hear her singing his song. Therefore, he came up with the ideas speaking randomly if he needed a singer at the place where she was.

Two days later, he received a song record from unknown. He was thinking who this could be because the vocalist was very good like professional. Yet he never realized that it was her.

He was so happy and wanted to make her his after finding out if she noticed him too.

On the day he had a proper meeting with her at the first time, he was succeed to ask her out. Today was their first date.

Department of Art – Music Club

“So she is your girlfriend?” Jun whom was sitting on the seat in front of Chan, gave him a serious glare with his poker face once he introduced his girlfriend to their mates.

Soeun was shaking while she was sitting next to her boyfriend and surrounded by his mates at the same table.

Noticing Jun’s reaction, he seemed disappointed in their relationship.

“Yeah, my girlfriend.” He nodded, admitting it simply and ignoring his friend’s poker face.

“Yah, how dare you date when I just broke up? Is this called friend? You are happy when I am sad. How am I supposed to live without your company? If you go out, you will have no time to comfort me..!!” He screamed out till his saliva was over Chan’s face.

What a dirty man!

Soeun bit her lower lip, getting annoyed with this man. How dared he dirty her boyfriend’s handsome face. So this was his reasons? How selfish he was! He was broken heart, so he wanted the other feel the same way like he was.

Frowning, she took out her scarf from the bag and wipe Chan’s face.

Euijin and Feeldog whom were watching them, laughed at Soeun’s reaction. She was too cute.

“Jun ah, don’t you think it’s too much? If you are broken heart, you should go to write a sad song and sing by yourself. It’s not good to bring people sad with you too” Daewon grinned, waving his head.

Soeun nodded, agreeing with what he said.

“But we are best friend; we are supposed to be sad together. How come he is happy when I am sad?” the tall man kept denying comments.

“And when you were happy, did you share your happiness with Chan too?” Feeldog asked once and Euijin nodded with him.

“It is his first date.. He had been single since he was born. Why don’t we let him have love experience once? Isn’t that too cruel to make him forever alone? It’s not easy for him to find a girlfriend though. It’s rare that suddenly a cute girl like her has reflection toward him.. Please be easy to him okay?” Marco continued.

=_=^ Chan’s face.

How come he give away much detail information in front his girlfriend? It’s embarrassing!

^__^ Daewon’s face.

=O= Jun’s face.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know you were that lonely… OMG my forever alone friend is having his first date. I should congrats you, my bad… You are poor thing. You live up in your 20s and now you just have your first date.” Jun unexpectedly cried out, standing up and walking to Chan for giving him his embrace.

“I wish you good luck… My poor friend… Ask me any tips if you are lack. ” he hugged him tightly and hit his back hard.

Chan almost couldn’t breathe.

Yah this jerk is too much…!! -_-^;; was he embarrassed him on purpose?

“And you too.. Please take care of my friend… He is too innocent because he doesn’t have any experience in dating. Go easy on him. Ask me for the date tips too, I will be there and teach you my method” He pushed Chan a bit and pulled Soeun’s hand; shaking her surprisingly.

The girl dropped her jaw. She never expected this side of Lee Junyoung.

“Yah isn’t this too much? -_-;;” Chan removed Jun’s hands from his girlfriend, glaring at him annoyingly.

“One you both break up, I will kill you two.” He had evil smile on his face, sending dead line to Soeun.

She gulped. Is she dating a friend of criminal? This was too scary.

…………..

They had their first date on a café in their college neighbor. The environment today was so lovely for having many couples around.

Taking a look on the other couples around them, Soeun felt awkward to sit with her boyfriend by herself. This was her first time to be with a man without Euijin around.

She didn’t know what to do or what to talk on their date. It was the same as Chan. He started shaking his hair, rolling his eyes around and thinking what he should do on the date.

“Is the milk tasty?” he once asked her for breaking the silence between them.

“Yes ” She nodded.

Then silence came to control them again. Soeun scratched her fingers, having a pressure with this awkward moment.

‘What should I do? This is so awkward..’ Chan blew his mouth; keep thinking how to break this awkwardness.

“Where would you like to go next?” he asked again.

Rolling her eyes, she didn’t dare to speak so much for being nervous. She was afraid if he lost his interest in her if she spoke something wrong.

“Wherever is okay for me.” She smiled dryly.

“………..” Chan blinked at the moment and nodded “Do you want to watch a movie together?”

Watching movie? It was really good idea. She always wanted to watch a movie with her boyfriend.

She nodded again.

At the cinema

“Oh, today there are many interesting movies. I heard the two genres hit so much, one is the iron man and the other one is 1000th times of heartbeat. Which one you would like to watch?” asked Chan when they were surrounded by many people in front of cinema.

“I like whatever..” she replied softly.

In fact, she didn’t like fantastic movies like hero thing.. She hoped he didn’t choose that for her.

“Okay, let watch iron man. It seems so excited! I am buying tickets now..” he laughed excitedly and ran to the ticket store.

Now, Soeun was forcing herself to laugh. Was he going to watch iron man movie with his girlfriend on the first date? Seriously? No wonder, it was his first relationship!!

………

During the movie, Chan was enjoying the story from the beginning to the middle. Every setting was so excited and nervous. He did like hero movie so much. Slowly, his shoulder was leaned to and interrupted his interest in the movie.

He looked at Soeun’s head and found she was sleeping already on his shoulder.

Why did she sleep during the movie? Was this movie too boring or she was tired?

Then he just let her sleep and focused on his movie instead.

After the movie finished, they both went out. Soeun bended herself and pretended to laugh in front of him.

“The movie was so good. I’m so excited. The hero was so brave. You are so good at picking up a movie. I like it so much.”

“…………” Chan said nothing and just had a dry laugh back.

How did she know if the movie was good while she was sleeping?

Their first date ended. He took her home as a good boyfriend. They didn’t talk much during the time they were together. Chan was a bit upset to himself because she pretended to be happy around him.

Was he really lack? Should he ask Jun for tips?

When he arrived home, Jun had been here already and he ran to him with a cake.

“Happy first date of Kang Yuchan. I prepared a small party to cheer you up. Daewon and Hansol hyung are going to buy drinks and snacks. ” He screamed happily; yet, Chan still stayed poker face at him.

“You look so down. What happened? It’s your first date. You should be happy after you come back.. Was your date going well?” his friend asked in a worried tone.

“…………..” The man said nothing and just sighed.

“Speak something.. I may be able to help you. Did you two fight?” he kept asking.

“I am upset with her. She lied on our first date.” He finally spoke up and sighed.

“WHAT? DID SHE CHEAT ON YOU? AIGOO THAT CHUBBY GIRL.. I WILL GIVE HER A LESSON” Jun screamed out madly.

“No, it’s not about it but…” then Chan started telling him about their date today.

10 minutes later

“WHAT? YOU WATCHED IRON MAN MOVIE WITH HER ON THE FIRST DATE?” not only screaming, Jun couldn’t help himself not to hit his friend hard and continued “Why not a romance but iron man? On the first date, you should have tried to make more romance with her. If you watch romantic movie with her, you can make a faster move like hugging or kissing her…”

“Isn’t that too much to hug and kiss on the first date? =_= I haven’t hold her hand yet.” Chan shook his hand.

“WHAT AGAIN? You guys haven’t hold hands yet? Oh god, I’m dying now. You really waste the life of being a man, Chan. I can’t believe it. You know Hojung hyung even kissed a woman before they decided to date too.” Jun sighed, trying to explain what was going on.

“But I’m not Hojung hyung =_=;”

“She must be upset.. I meant your girlfriend..”

“Because we didn’t hold hand ?” he asked innocently.

Jun slapped his own forehead and spoke out “Not only this.. EVERYTHING… YOU should be shaking now. She may be reconsidering your relationship again when she is home. You, tasteless man. You should make up for her again today..”

“Makeup? How?”

(30 minutes later)

11 PM in front of cinema

Soeun ran in a hurry to stop in front of Chan after she received his call.

“Why did you suddenly call me out again?” she asked, wondering if something happened to him.

“Err… because I wanted to watch movie with you…” he said softly.

“Huh? But we just watched it at the moment.” She asked curiously.

“But this time is different movie..” he took chance to grab her hand and dragged her into the hall.

It was their first skinship.

Soeun looked at his hand, getting nervous and excited at the same time.

The story was 1000th of Heartbeat, a romantic movie. They both suddenly felt awkward to watch this movie in this kind of environment.

At the late night was regular time for couples to watch movies together. Soeun could hear weird sound at the seat in front of her. Next to her, a couple was trying to heal their romance.

Now Chan got awkward too. He shouldn’t have trusted Jun’s word and called her back like this. This was so crazy.

“Now it’s kiss scene.. Why don’t you both try to kiss each other?” Someone at the back picked them. Chan and Soeun startled at the same time when they saw Jun at the back seat.

“You are shocking me… Why are you here too?” Chan frowned, looking at his friend annoyingly.

“I’m coming to guide you what you should do during the kiss scene. I know you would be like this. I am a mood maker. I will help you to move closer the target.” said Jun.

Surprisingly, Soeun covered and looked at the two boys. What were they planning to do?

“Yah!! Are you okay? Quit your nonsense!!” Chan was afraid if his girlfriend thought negative about him, so he screamed out.

………..

On the way back home, they both were walking silently. Honestly, Soeun was really awkward after something at the moment happened between them.

“It’s my bad. I hope you are not mad at me. I’m sorry for Jun’s involvement. He spoke something weird…” finally the man broke the silence first.

“That’s okay. ._.” She waved her head gently.

How dare she get mad at her lovely man? But Jun was too straight toward. She was speechless.

“I just wanted to make up my wrong pick today. I should have known that you weren’t interested in hero movie and that was why you were sleeping.” He continued.

So he knew everything? She felt bad for him though.

“You just wanted to make up for me by re watching movie again?” she blinked and asked with a small giggle.

“Yes. But I ended up making you disappointed.” He sighed.

“That’s okay. At least today I saw you a lot. I am happy..” she smiled.

“Really?”

“Yes..”

“That is good then. Later, if we watch movie again, I will pick up romance genre..”

“But who told you I like romance? O_o” she was curious where his ideas came up.

“Jun said so. You don’t?”

“Romance isn’t my style. If you want to know, I can tell you. I only like comedy and history; especially, historical war movie hehe… But I will try to like iron man too since you love it.”

“Oh…” Now he was speechless. Jun was really nonsense. His speech couldn’t be trusted!

“This is really awkward because it’s our first relationship.” She started speaking about their problems.

He nodded, agreeing with her.

“This can be happening at the beginning of falling in love process. We both want each other to see our good sides but ended up getting more awkward.” She continued.

“I think so. We should be relaxed and slowly trying to accept each other all sides. What do you think? Don’t be pressure around me. I also want to know more about you.” He sent her an emotional line.

Their eyes met. Soeun felt more comfortable when she heard those words from him.

“Okay. Let’s not get awkward with each other okay?”

“OKAY!!”

…..

Since that time, their relationship pressure was reduced, and it grew better and closer after they decided to show each other all sides. Sometimes, they went to the library and did research project together like teammates.

Soeun was really happy to have senior as boyfriend. He helped her to solve her hard tasks and guided her to do good work. Even they both didn’t have time to have entertaining date, they were happy to study together.

UNB soccer competition was coming soon. Soeun always came to see her boyfriend’s practice with his mates after leaving class.

These days, Euijin seemed to avoid coming to see Junyoung’s practices and she kept telling her she had something else to do. Thus, she couldn’t come along with her like before.

Did she already give up on him?

Since she was Chan’s girlfriend, Soeun got closer to UNB members so quickly. They often envied Chan for having such a supportive girlfriend like this. She was everywhere he went. Unlike Jun’s ex-girlfriend, Baek Yebin, she never involved or joined the guys for these kinds of events for her busy schedules.

“Wow.. Your girlfriend is coming to cheer you up again. I am so envy. It’s rare for the girl support their boyfriend to play sport like this.” said Feeldog while they were struggling to get the ball.

Chan turned back to see the small girl standing and smiling at him. He really wanted to go back and stay with her.

“Hyung, can I get rest now?” he asked permission from his leader.

“Yah, rest again? This Sunday we are going to have competition. Look what you did. You always ask for rest when she comes..” Jun screamed out.

“Let’s bully him. ” Hojung blinked at Jun and pointed his finger to Chan “You are not allowed to rest.. Keep going…”

“HYUNG!!!” now he felt helpless. He could only force himself to go on the game. However, he couldn’t focus on the game for wanting to rest.

Daewon noticed this and went to speak something with Hojung when he came up a new idea to bully him.

Hojung laughed with his friend’s idea and called his teammates for a meet.

“What’s matter?” Euijin and Feeldog came in and asked his friend.

“Look like our Chan is powerless now after seeing his girlfriend around. He wants to rest so bad..” said Hojung.

“Let him go -_-; he must be dying if he doesn’t see her. Even we keep him here, he still has no mood for the game” Hansol sighed and spoke up.

Chan started smiling for having a friend understand him.

“No, don’t let him go. Let bully him more” Marco giggled, against Hansol’s idea.

“Hyung!!” Chan’s face >__<

“I agree. Don’t let him go. I still want to see him suffer..” Jun agreed with Marco.

“I have method to speed up your power. Want to deal?” Hojung smiled with a trick and hit Chan’s shoulder.

“What is it?”

“Let’s deal. Anyone get a shot; take a gift kiss from your girlfriend. Deal? If you want to protect her, let struggle with all of us.” He continued.

“Yahhhh…. Good ideas. I like her chubby cheeks. I will have many shots though..” Feeldog pretended to tease his friend.

“NO!! HOW DARE YOU?” the guy frowned and got mad at the same time.

“Don’t bully him. He has never kissed her even once. It was too cruel for him that we kissed her cheeks.. haha.. wait did you hold her hand yet?” Jun teased once.

“WHAT? CHAN? Are you serious? You never kissed her? What is the point of dating? O_o” Hojung surprised.

“Holding hand too? -_-; Are you kidding me? You are too slow. I can’t believe a man like you exist in this century.” Daewon hit his forehead, feeling sorry for his friend.

“If you are done, let continue practice. ” now Chan’s mood was ruined and he asked for a continuous game.

Everyone laughed after succeed teasing him.

“Are you sure if you don’t want our tips to experience your first kiss?” Hojung kept teasing him.

“Hyung! Please stop -_-;;; I am in mood for game now. Let go on” then he ran to get the ball.

“Wow his energy is back so quickly.” Daewon teased and everyone laughed.

After the game practice ended, Chan quickly took his girlfriend out to avoid from hearing weird things from his mates. It was so dangerous to let her stay close to the boys. These guys were so scary to break his girl’s innocent mind.

They were walking together on the park without holding hand. Soeun told him what she had met and done today; meanwhile, he couldn’t focus on what she was speaking.

His mind went blind, and kept thinking if he should hold her hand now. He glared at her hand for a while and wanted to hold it; yet, she suddenly raised her hand to wipe her hair.

He bit his lower lip and sighed. How to make their relationship grow quickly? He wasn’t confident in himself.

“This Sunday, I already cleared up my schedule to watch your game. Are you ready for your competition?” she grinned, asking him.

“Oh, yeah.. Having you cheer me up, I must win.” He nodded.

“What can I give you as a cheer up gift? ^__^ I am going to strengthen your confidence.” She kept smiling innocently.

He gulped and looked at her smiling lips. He kept thinking how Jun if he never kissed her. He never thought about it before, but now he started having couple’s demands.

Looking at her kissable lip, he wanted to place his on hers.

“Chan, are you hearing me?” her question got him awake from daydream.

“Yes?” he ‘hesitated.

‘Is something bothering you? You don’t look stable.”

“Oh, can we hold hand? I lost more energy today. I want to recharge my battery.”

“Sure, why not?” she unexpectedly held his hand first.

Chan looked at it and surprised. Is holding her hand that easy? He should have asked her before. He was such a waste.

“Are you recharging enough? Get back your energy?” she blinked and kept smiling to him.

“Yeah.. That is enough..” he sighed and nodded. Then they continued walking and talking together.

“I want to hear you singing for me as a cheer up gift. I like your voice. I can’t get over the sample record you gave me. It’s very addicted.” He spoke up.

“How did you know if it was mine?” she shocked as soon as he mentioned it.

“Because I am your stalker..” he winked.

He knew everything. so scary!!

………

These days, Chan felt bothered. He didn’t get stress because of upcoming competition, but how to ask her for a kiss. -_-;

Jun really influenced his tease on him.

Sighing, Chan was watching his girlfriend eating noodles in front of him. Tomorrow would be his match, and she came here to cheer him up.

They had noodle soup for dinner at a small shop in her neighbor.

“You look bother. Don’t get stress okay? You definitely win the game. I believe in you.” She took out tissue and wiped her lip.

Staring at hers, he found it so lovely.

“Thank you.” He smiled and sighed at the same time.

“I don’t know how to cheer you up. What can I do for you?” she could see how he was bothered and wanted to do something for him.

“Can I kiss you?” he asked once without noticing his speech.

“Huh?” She thought she heard something wrong.

“Never mind” he sighed, waving his head. “It’s already night. Let me take you home.” He started cleaning his bowl.

“Oh..” she nodded and cleaned her hands with tissue too.

They left the shop together after paid the bill. Since her house was closed by, he walked her to home.

Passing a few blocks silently, they finally arrived home. Soeun opened her gate and walked in. She abruptly bothered with something he had talked in the shop; thus, she turned back to him.

“About what you asked me in the shop…” she started speaking

Chan stayed still, getting on his nerves what her reaction was. Would she think if him as a bad guy? He regretted to ask her that. They just dated and he shouldn’t have asked much from her.

“Err..” he was hesitated at the moment.

“I wonder why you asked my permission too?” her question surprised him.

“……………” he blinked innocently. What was the meaning of this sentence?

“Cheer up tomorrow. Goodnight...” then she closed the gate in a hurry.

Chan kept blinking and spent a few minutes to understand her meaning. So it meant he didn’t need to ask her permission?

He finally smiled like idiot.

Next day

There were many people coming to cheer up the participants for the university sport event. While everyone was busy to prepare for their game, Chan couldn’t help himself not to wait for his girlfriend.

Even Yebin, Jun’s ex-girlfriend already came to cheer him up, Soeun hadn’t shown up yet.

When would she be coming?

A few seconds later, his phone received a message from her.

To Chan

‘I’m sorry I can’t make it today. I suddenly got an important interview. I really want to go now but I can’t. I’m rooting for you. Please bring our department the pride. Fighting…’

From Soeun

“So she isn’t coming?” he felt a bit upset for not able to see her today.

“Hey, when will your girlfriend come? We are about to start our game now. I want to see her chubby cheeks to recharge my energy..” Feeldog came to tease.

“She isn’t coming today. Let warm up..” he responded dryly and went to the game areas.

“What? Why doesn’t she come? She is missing your important competition though” everyone surprised.

“She is having an interview. We will meet after the game end.” He told them.

“Chan, are you okay?” Jun could notice how upset he was.

“Yes, I am more relief that she isn’t around. So I won’t feel pressure when she is watching..” he kept thinking positive.

“Okay… I like this energy..” Feeldog hit his shoulder.

“Before the game started, we prepared a special cheer up event for all participants. One of our junior student from Department of art volunteered to sing a song for cheer up her senior” MC started announcing the events.

“Wow, our junior prepared performance for us too? It is getting excited..” Marco grinned.

“I want to see who is that.. ” Feeldog was trying to see her.

Meanwhile, Chan didn’t pay attention to the event. He was thinking how to steal the ball from the competitors.

Music started with cheering song. Chan never noticed till the song was sung and the singer’s voice was similar to his girlfriend.

Soeun came to the MC stage with the microphone in her hand and sang the song happily.

~ When the sun sets today, my night sky will come
It turns red at the thought of meeting you
When I see you tomorrow, what should I say?
I can’t sleep and I’m already wishing time will stop~

 

As soon as he heard her voice, he turned back to look at her surprisingly. He couldn’t expect this. She was coming and rooting for him with a song.

~ We’re always close yet so far (us)
Like the two days that are farthest apart in the week (so far)
I want to get closer
But I have no courage to say
So I’m only lingering near you~

~ Do you know? always, always, my heart is
Always always be with you
For countless nights
Like the stars that protect you
My silent truth
Always twinkled toward you ~

~ Do you know? always, always, my heart is
Always always be with you
I want to hold out my hand
Cuz you’re always shining
My only star ~

It seemed like she was singing the lyric for him. He did enjoy that moment and it encouraged him to win the game.

After the performance, the game began. All the seniors from Department of Art were encouraged with confidence and skills. They were heading the game right now.

Jun was good at managing the ball and passing to his teammate. Euijin was master in stealing the ball from competitors and Feeldog was good at shooting. Meanwhile, Daewon and Chan were the second lead players whom supported the first lead player, Hojung and Feeldog.

The important member was Marco. He was a good goalkeeper whom never let the ball go in easily.

Soeun was watching from the bleacher, feeling excited and anxious at the same time. The two teams struggled a lot from the beginning to the end.

At the end of the game, UNB won.

Department of Art students were screaming out and cheering them happily. It was for pride of their university to win the sport competition this year.

As soon as the game finished, Chan immediately ran to his girlfriend’s place and grabbed her in to his embrace. She was all his strength and he won because she stayed by his side.

Soeun smiled and patted his back gently.

Slowly, he let her free from his embrace and held her cheeks instead. All of a sudden, he bended down and placed his lip on hers.

It was a surprised kiss she got because it was their first kiss and she never imagined that she was kissed on the public like this.

Slowly, she closed her eyes, accepting his gentle kiss while everyone was cheering them.

“Oh god. They finally have their first kiss. I’m too happy for my poor friend..” Jun cried, wiping his tear and running nose with Daewon’s shirt.

“God, you are disgusting!!! ” Daewon cursed and kicked him away.

Chan removed his girlfriend from his hands and watched her reaction.

Soeun got her cheeks blush and avoided his eye contact.

Smiling at her, he grabbed her hand and dragged her away from the public in a hurry.

“Let’s go.. I am getting shy too. We should go to hide in crave for 1000 years together.” His speech got her laugh.

While she was running with him, she noticed his ears getting red too. Was he shy too? How cute he was!

They walked in the garden at the back of the building together, sniffing sniff fresh air here. Because it was quiet here, they could only hear birds and wind around them.

Soeun found herself awkward after their first kiss. Thus she walked behind him. She didn’t know what to talk, so she left it silent like this.

Chan seemed to understand her reaction, so he turned back and began conversation first.

“Are you awkward again?”

“Er……..”

He passed his hand to hold hers and dragged her to walk together.

“I am thankful that you were there for me. You said you couldn’t come, didn’t you?” he tried to change the topic.

“I just wanted to surprise you, but ended up you surprised me back.” She said normal at the first sentence but lower her voice that the last.

He giggled and found she was cute.

“You told me I don’t need to ask your permission.” He spoke up.

She gulped; feeling embarrassed all of a sudden. She never thought he would be that quick though.

“But why did in the public? At least at a quiet place where is no one around..” she told him.

“Now there is no one around here..” he grinned, turning left and turning right.

She spent 5 seconds to understand what he meant.

“Yah, not again!!” she yelled shyly and hit his chest before she walked toward to avoid embarrassment and awkwardness with him.

Chan giggled after . She was growing lovelier day after day.

“Wait for me, we are going to have a party this evening. Let go to meet my members..” he ran after her and held her hands when they walked together.

“No, I won’t meet them forever..” she waved her head.

“WHY?”

“They would tease me to dead for something happened in this morning…”

“HAHAHAHA…….”

Of course, he couldn’t deny that his mates were master of teasing and trolling. If they were going to have a party with them this evening, they needed to prepare themselves for their gunshots.

Whatever, envious people were like this. They should have got used to their gunshot and lame jokes.

The end