In this place

Little Love OneshotCollection

 

In this place is the first time I met her...

 

One of the places Seulgi wants to visit is the art gallery. The art gallery has a special place in her heart because she is a fan of good artworks and also because it is the place she first met her, her first love.

On one sunny day, Seulgi went to her favorite art gallery to take some new artworks showcased. While taking some pictures of some paintings, Seulgi landed her eyes to a girl who enjoyed looking and taking some pictures of the paintings around the gallery. For Seulgi, she rarely sees someone who enjoyed someone’s art; that’s very rare but the girl is different. Seulgi noticed that she have been looking at her quite a long time so she went back on looking at  the painting and analyzing what is the meaning behind it but Seulgi was distracted, she was trying to analyze but she notice from the corner of her eyes that the girl is already just a few inches from her. Until the girl tapped Seulgi shoulders that made Seulgi look at her. In Seulgi’s mind, she finds the girl cute and beautiful, how can someone be like that? She thought.

“Hello miss, can I ask you take a photo of me with that painting?” the girl asked Seulgi’s permission while handling the phone to Seulgi and pointed the certain painting she wanted to have a picture with. Without any hesitation, Seulgi nodded her head.

The girl went nearer and posed looking at the painting with a beautiful smile, her side view is so beautiful in Seulgi’s sight. Seulgi aimed the camera to the girl; the girl is distractedly beautiful that it took time for Seulgi to click the camera button.

“Done.” Seulgi said and handed the phone to the girl again. The girl checked the photo ,“Thank you, it was nice.” She smiled as she looked at Seulgi. Seulgi just smiled back, the girl then left after and looked for another painting to picture and Seulgi just secretly follow her eyes to her.

“She’s so cute.” Seulgi secretly laugh when she notice the girl asking another person to take a photo of her with the paintings.

Seulgi browses her sketchbooks which is full of the girl’s face. The unnamed girl made her heart beat so happily. Seulgi then reaches to the last page of the sketchbook and wrote something on it.

After the day she met her, Seulgi would always visit the art gallery not to look for new artworks but to look for her. Every time Seulgi visits the gallery but doesn’t find her, she directly went home after. It was always like that since she met her, after that day, she never sees her again. Seulgi just rarely go to the gallery whenever she felt like going. 15 days passed, still no trace of her.

Seulgi wasn’t able to remember her face exactly but the smile of the girl is unforgettable. Seulgi drew her like the way she posed on the photo. Like the way she smiled at her after seeing the photo taken by her and like the way she first approach her. Only those three scene, in Seulgi’s sketchbook.

After a long break of not going to the gallery; Seulgi decided to visit again and expecting her to see the girl again. Actually, it was Seulgi’s last day in Korea since she’s gonna travel to Canada tomorrow to work and she hope that in her last day, she will be able to see her.

To say how she felt towards the girl even though it’s kinda awkward.

Seulgi look at her drawings again, she really miss the girl. She directly went to the last page and read what she has written with a teary eyes.

“First love hurts.”

Seulgi went back to the gallery; the gallery that she loved so much, the gallery where she found her. Seulgi look at the artworks with tears, she will miss them. Seulgi stopped at the painting where she pose with it and took a picture of her. Seulgi had a sad smile.

While looking at the painting, Seulgi heard a giggling from a children’s voice and her attention went to them. She saw her with a man, holding hands. They were laughing at the children. Seulgi thought that it may be their children; the man might be her husband.

The girl saw Seulgi and went to her to greet her a good afternoon. Seulgi tried to smile but her tears wouldn’t prevent from falling.

This day is the last day I see her beautiful smile.

Seulgi closed her sketchbook and return it on the designated table.

In this place is the last time I met her.